jimin [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Band: BTS

Pairing: Jimin x Jaeri (OC)

Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff(??)

Plot:

This idea doesn't actually have much of a plot. Just one day I got overwhelmed with my feels for Jimin and I wrote out a random scene. 

But the main gist is, Jimin and Jaeri have been together for a long time. Then by accident Jaeri got pregnant and since she and Jimin weren't married yet, she was scared to tell Jimin. Like what if he leaves her or something. Jimin ends up finding out and for some reason, thinks she got knocked up by some other guy. Jimin and Jaeri have a fight and they break up. But Jimin loves Jaeri a lot and decides, even if the baby wasn't his, he'd still look after it like it was his. (Jimin does realise at some point that the baby is actually his though.) So Jimin tries to get Jaeri back. (To marry her ofc kekeke)


Excerpt:

(idk when in the story this scene takes place tbh. bc i mean if jaeri is pregnant she shouldnt be drinking huh? XP)

The night went on smoothly with Jaeri drinking happily and chatting non-stop with her friends. Of course she didn't drink too much, only enough to get a little tipsy. Towards the end of the night, as the reunion party was coming to an end, one of the guys came over to Jaeri and her friends.

"Hey pretty ladies!" The guy called with a flirty wink. Jaeri laughed with her friends and rolled their eyes at him. He had always been like this ever since college.

He slung an arm around Jaeri's shoulders, since she was closest to him, before speaking again. "So you want to come over to my place and continue the party?"

Jaeri giggled and shook her head with a smile but before she could reply, the guy was pulled away from her roughly. Jaeri gasped and stumbled backwards a bit as her eyes settled on the newcomer. Jaeri's eyes widened and her voice came out uncertainly.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" 


Jimin shoved the guy away, giving him a death glare before turning to Jaeri. The anger in his eyes died down a little, but was still present.

"I could be asking you the same thing." Jimin spat, coming closer to Jaeri so he

Please log in to read the full chapter