His Confession

Was It Really Meant To Be?

You and Sungyeol was hugging a really long time. You finally stopped crying and looked up at Sungyeol. He looked down to look at you and smiled.

 

 

"Yun-Yun..." he said as he continued to hug you. "Can I tell you something?"
You looked at him questionly. "Sure Yeolie, I'm all ears."
"Yun-Yun...ever since I met you in highschool..." he said while looking away blushing. "I l-lov-"
"You what?" you asked.
"I-I-I l-love y-y-y-you" Sunyeol stuttered.

 

 

You were completely shocked about what he said. "Y-Yeolie likes me!?" you thought. You were still hugging him but you were still shocked.

 

 

"Y-Yeolie...can you give me sometime to think..." you said as you looked away.
"Y-yeah, I'm sorry that this was sudden when you saw Jungmin and all.." he said as he let go of the hug and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll be going home then, Yeolie." you said.

 

 

As you were walking away you fainted. You heard him yelling your name but it was slowly fading away as you fainted. "Oh Yun-Yun please be ok.." Sungyeol thought. Sungyeol carried you, in bridal style, and took you to his place. He took you to his room and laid you on his bed. He went to his bathroom and wet a towel and placed it on your forehead.

 

 

"You had a long day Yun-Yun.." he whispered. "Please accept my feelings...once you wake up..."

 

 

He kissed your cheek and sat on his couch, watching you sleep.