I'm Sorry... Just Don't Leave Me...

Was It Really Meant To Be?

You woked up with puffy eyes from crying. You noticed that Sungyeol was sleeping in his bed and you silently walked towards his door. "Thanks Yeolie..your a wonderful friend..."  you thought as you walked out of his room. You were walking to the kitchen when you bumped into someone.

 

 

"I'm sorry." you said as you bowed.
"Noona? You don't have to be sorry but what are you doing up so early?" Daeyeol asked.
You looked down. "Since I caused you guys to worry, I thought I could cook breakfest to make it up to you guys." You explained as you looked up to him.
"Oohh, well it's ok unnie, but you really made me worried yesterday" he said as he went to the kitchen to sit.

 

 

You followed him to the kitchen and gather eggs, bacon, and bread. You started to cook when Daeyeol was looking at you. You noticed him looking at you.

 

 

"Is there anything on my face?" you asked him as you put the eggs on the pan.
"I don't see why your not dat-"
"I don't see why what?" You said as you turn to see Sungyeol covering Daeyeol's mouth. "Yeolie! Thats rude remove your hand from his mouth!"
"No, I don't wanna." He said as he pouted.
"fhedjdafke!" said Daeyeol as he tries to remove Sungyeol's hands.

 

 

You couldn't help but laugh at them. "I swear somtimes I think that Daeyeol is the older brother" You thought. You just continued to cook until you heard Sungyeol's dolphine scream. You jumped almost dropping the bacon and eggs on the pan.

 

 

"YAH! THAT WAS GROSS DAEYEOL!" yelled Sungyeol as he wiped his hand on his sweats.
"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR COVERING MY HAND YOU PABO!" yelled Daeyeol.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" screamed Sungyeol.
"PABO! P-A-B-O!" yelled Daeyeol.
"OH THATS IT!" screamed Sungyeol.

 

 

Before Sungyeol was about to chase Daeyeol but you flicked his forehead. He rubbed his forehead and looked at you.

 

 

"Yun-Yun why did you do that?" Sungyeol pouted.
"For being loud and almost gave me a heartattack when you did your dolphine scream." you said as you stick out your tonuge.
"Aish, this kid." said Sungyeol as he sat down to eat.

 

 

Daeyeol came out of his hidding spot and sat next to Sooyun so Sungyeol wouldn't kill him.

 

 

"Umm...When I am done eating...I'm going to say sorry to Jungmin..." you annouced to them.
"Sooyun...you didn't do anything wrong..." said Sungyeol.
"I didn't even let him explain..." you said as you finished your food.
"Sooyun..." Daeyeol and Sungyeol said at the same time.
"Guys, I know that you are worried about me but I'll be fine." you said as you gave them a small smile.

 

 

You went upstairs to Sungyeol's room to get your clothes, they were still wet so you just kept on the clothes that Sungyeol gave you. You went downstairs and saw that Sungyeol was waiting for you.

 

 

"Yeolie?" you asked as you walked downstairs.
"Yun-Yun...I just have a bad feeling about this...please be careful." He said as he looked down.
"Yeolie, I'll be fine and if something did happen, I know you'll be there." you said as you smiled.
"Can I at least walk you home? Its the least I can do." Sungyeol said as he put on his shoes.

You shook your head. "No, it's okay Yeolie."
"Are you sure Yun-Yun?" he asked worried.
"Ne,
Yeolie." you said as you walked out of his house. "Thank you Yeolie for taking care of you yesterday."

 

 

Sungyeol just smiled and watched you walk to your house. "Yun-Yun...I have a bad feeling about you going to Jungmin's house...please stay strong." He thought as he watches you turn the corner. You continued walking until you reached your house. You opened the door and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You changed into a white v-neck with dark skinny jeans while wearing your vans. You sighed and walked to Jungmin's house.

 

 

"I don't know why...but I have a bad feeling about this..." you muttered to yourself as you reached Jungmin's apartment door.

 

 

You knocked on his door and he opened it. He wasn't really happy seeing you right now, but you just need to say sorry. He let you in his apartment and led you to the living room. You sat on the couch and he sat across from you. It was awkward until you broke the silence.

 

 

"I'm sorry..." you said as you bowed your head.
"Sooyun...lets break up..." he said in a whisper but you still heard it.

 

 

Your heart shattered and you were fighting the tears that were about to come out. Jungmin just looked at you and he knew that you are hurting.

 

 

"Why...I thought you loved me..." you whispered.
"I do...but you don't trust me..." he said as he looked away.
"I do trust you...its just those-"
"What my female friends on facebook?" he interruppted you. "They aren't doing any-"
"Yes they are!" you interruppted him. "They flirt with you can't you see..."
He sighed. "This is why I am ending it with you..Sooyun."
"Because of this?? Your not giving this a chance, we can always fix it..." you said as you stood up.
"Please...lets just end it...but remember...no matter what I will always love you..." He said as he was about to hug you.
"No your lying...if you really love me then you wouldn't be ending it...you would be helping me gaining your trust back..." you backed away as you were saying. "I...I have to go...."

"Sooyun.." and that was the last words you heard when you lefted.

 

 

You lefted his house devastated. You couldn't fight your tears anymore and started to cry. You didn't care where you were walking, you just wanted to forget everything about Jungmin. You were walking until someone bumped into you. You got up and started to walk again, but someone grabbed your wrist.

 

 

"Yun-Yun..." Sungyeol said.
You turned your head and he saw you crying. "No...He didn't..." he said.

 

 

You just nodded and cried even more. Sungyeol hugged you and took you to a playground. Sungyeol took you to a bench and told you to tell him everything that happen. You took a deep breath and started where you said sorry from Jungmin ending it with you.

 

 

"That jerk!" Sungyeol said. "When I see him I am going to punch him until he says sorry to you!"
You sorta laugh. "No...Yeolie...I don't think punching him would make things any better."
"Well ok..." He pouted "I still wanna punch him though.

 

 

You smiled and you noticed that Sungyeol was getting something out of pocket. He pulled out a lollipop and you looked at him questionly.

 

 

"I remember when we were in highschool, I would give you your favorite lollopop when you were sad." Sungyeol said as he gave you the cherry cheesecake flavor lollipop.
"Yeolie..." you said and took the lollipop and started to it. "Thank you."
"Anytime" Sungyeol said as he smiles. "Now lets go, Infinite is waiting for us.

 

 

You looked at him questionly, but you just went along with it. Sungyeol took your hand and led you to his house and saw that Infinite was there. They were so worried that the were comforting you. "They are so caring...even though they aren't close to me like Sungyeol...at least they care..." You thought to yourself as you put your head on Sungyeol's shoulder.