Got Caught From My Confession!?

Was It Really Meant To Be?

"You just got caught Yun-Yun~" sanged Sungyeol.

 

 

You just stayed in Sungyeol's embrace. You were SO shocked that you didn't move, which made Sungyeol a little uncomfortable when he is hugging you and you weren't hugging back."OMG DID HE JUST HEARD ME CONFESSING?! THAT FREAKIN CHODING!" you thought. Sungyeol let go of his embrace from you and looked at you weird.

 

 

"Um..Yun-Yun?" said Sungyeol waving his hand in front of your face. "YAH! SOO-"


"LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you yelled as you cut him off.

 

 

Sungyeol looked at you scared. "OH FUDGE!!!!! You know fudge sounds really good right now...mmmm fudge if only Yun-Yun...oh wait she's in her furious mode right now...where was I again? Oh yeah..OH FUDGECAKES!" thought Sungyeol. You looked at him with death glares and Sungyeol didn't want to show you that he was scared so he looked at you with a serious face. "Gosh trying to keep a straight face at Yun-Yun is...HARD! I don't want to stare at her anymore! Hmmm...OH! I know kekekeke." thought Sungyeol.

 

 

"Yun-Yun~" Sungyeol sanged.


"What..." you said while glaring at him.


"I heard everything~" He sanged.

 

 

You were about to punch him but your face turned super red. Sungyeol noticed your face turning red and couldn't stop laughing. You snapped out of daze and started hitting Sungyeol.

 

 

"Yeolie! You PABO!" you kept on saying it while hitting him.


"Yah, Yun-Yun stop." Sungyeol said but you didn't listen to him you continued to hit him. "SOOYUN!"

 

 

You continued ignoring him and continued to him, until you felt his hands grabbing your wrist. You looked up and saw Sungyeol's face inches away from yours. You turned red again as Sungyeol was getting closer to you. "Omo don't tell me he is going to kiss me!?" you thought. You shut your eyes as Sungyeol's forehead touches yours. You felt his lips on yours and Sungyeol didn't expect you to kiss back. He pulled back and stared at you with loving eyes. Sungyeol hugged you once again and you hugged back. There was silence until Sungyeol broke it.

 

 

"Sooyun..." he said.


"Hmm?" you responded.


"I wish I was your first kiss instead of Jungmin..." he said as he pouted.


You couldn't help but laugh. "Yeolie, you can't change the past...but you can always make new memories." you said as you looked at him.


"So..Yun-Yun?" he said as he looked a little bit uncomfortable.


"Yes Yeolie?" you said as you tilted your head.


"A-Are...w-we o-o-o-official?" he stuttered like crazy.


You looked at him. "Hmm...I don't know Yeolie.." you said pretending to think.


"Yah! Stop pretending..." Sungyeol said as he pouted.


"Haha stop being a choding" you said as you hugged him.


"Well...Sooyun?" he asked again.


"Yes Yeolie" you said as you looked at him. "We're official."

 

 

You let go of the hug and you saw Sungyeol jumped off the couch and started to jump for joy, that you guys were finally OFFICIAL. He was so distracted that he didn't noticed that a chair was infront of him.

 

 

"Yeolie wat-" you said.

 

 

BAM! You saw Sungyeol dodged the chair (amazing right? lol) but he tripped on his own feet and faceplanted on the ground. You started to laugh your off until you guys heard foot steps coming towards Sungyeol's room and Daeyeol opened the door. Daeyeol glared at Sungyeol for waking him up.

 

 

"Yah Hyung! Don't you think it's...I don't know...TOO EARLY FOR YOUR CHODING MODE?!" Daeyeol yelled.


"Daeyeol, I just tripped over my own feet." Sungyeol pouted. "Aren't you concern of your hyung's saftey?"


"Thats why you HAVE...I don't know...SOOYUN." he said as he closed the door to go back to his room.


"That punk...once he wakes up again, I am going to spike his drink and give him a banana that is filled with lemon juice." Sungyeol muttered.

 

 

You heard him muttered amd started to laugh. He looked at you and smiled. "Kim Sooyun...I will make you THE most happiest girl in the world...I promise you." Sungyeol thought.