Revenge on Daeyeol (Sungyeol's POV)

Was It Really Meant To Be?

Its been a couple of days since THAT PUNK...I mean my sweet SWEET brother barge in my room and yelled at me for making a noises. I FELL! What did he wanted me to do?! Dodge the floor?! That PUNK just you wait when you get home from school. "Kekekekeke" you thought. I went to the kitchen to grab banana's and his favorite drink that he always drinks when he comes home from school. Then I grabbed the lemon juice and ran upstairs. I had like...hmmm I don't know 20 minutes before he comes home? "Kekekekekeke I can't wait to see your face DAEYEOL!"  you thought. You injected the lemon juice on the top banana's while the bananas on the bottom were safe to eat. Then you grabbed his favorite juice and poured the lemon juice in and started to shake it, to make it blend with the juice. When you finally finished you but the banana's and his juice back in the kitchen. You heard someone knocking on the door and you opened it. To your surprise it was Sooyun.

 

 

"Yun-Yun ah? What are you doing here?" you asked.
"Wae? You don't want your girlfriend to see you?" Sooyun pouted.
You laughed at her cuteness. "Sorry Yun-Yun~! I just finished doing something before you knocked!"
"Finished what?" she asked.

 

 

"Should I tell her? Kekeke nah! I'll just blame it on Daeyeol!" you thought. Sooyun was looking at you weird when you stopped talking and did some pretty weird face expression. Sooyun walked passed you and went to the kitchen. You followed her and noticed that she was looking at the banana's. "Kekekeke take the banana Yun-Yun~!"

 

 

"Uhh...Yeolie?"
You snapped out of your thoughts. "Huh? Oh! Yes my love?" you said sweetly.
"Is it okay if I can have a banana?" she asked.
"Yes!" you said as you smiled.

 

 

She grabbed one of the top banana's and started to peel it. She took a bite and started to chew. Her face made a sour expression and you couldn't help but laugh. She spit out the banana and went to the sink.

 

 

"YAH! YOU FREAKIN CHODING!" she stormed back towards you as you were laughing your off.
"I'm HAHAHAHAH SORRY!!! HAHAHAHA Y-Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR HAHAHAHAH FACE!!!!!!" you said while rolling on the ground.

 

 

Sooyun kicked your stomach and you whimpered in pain. "I....I should have seen that coming..." you thought as you were holding your stomach. You stood up and hugged Sooyun.

 

 

"Babe~" you said.
"Hmph!" Sooyun crossed her arms across her chest and looked away from you.
"Yun-Yun~ I'm sorry" you sanged.
"Pabo, why did you do that!" she said as she hit your chest.
"That prank was for Daeyeol." you whined.

 

 

You and Sooyun heard the door open. "Yes! Perfect timing!" you thought. You whispered your plan in Sooyun's ear and surprisingly she agreed. You grabbed two non-spiked banana's and gave one to Sooyun. You guys were casually eating when Daeyeol entered the kitchen.

 

 

"Hey Noona!" Daeyeol said.
"Hello Daeyeol. How was school?" she asked.
"YAH! Why didn't you greet your hyung?!" you yelled.
"Aish, HI HYUNG." he said as he grabbed his juice. "And school was boring as always."
"Daeyeol, you should join some clubs or sports to make it non-boring." she explained. "Yeolie joined a sport to make his school non-boring when he was in high school."
"I know, it's just so-" Daeyeol drink his spiked juice and spit it out. "WHAT THE HECK!?"
"What?" you and Sooyun said at the same time.
"Why does my juice taste like lemon juice?!" he yelled.
"Really? Have a banana." you handed him the spiked banana. "It might take away the nasty taste."

 

 

"OMG HIS FACE WAS SO HILARIOUS!!!" he thought. You and Sooyun watched him as he peeled the banana. Daeyeol took a bite and spit it back out. Both of you started to burst out of laughter as Daeyeol went to the sink to rinse off the lemon taste.

 

 

"OMG! OH! MY STOMACH! I-I-I CAN'T BREATH!" you said as you were rolling on the floor again.
"H-HIS F-FACE! PFFT HAHAHAH!" Sooyun said as she was rolling on the floor with you.
"YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!" yelled Daeyeol as he walked back to see you guys laughing your butts off.
"I-I-I'm sorry Daeyeol!" said Sooyun as she was trying to stop laughing.
"Noona I can't believe that PABO convinced you to join on this joke." Daeyeol pouted.
"YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING PABO!" you yelled.
"SHUT UP CHODING!" Daeyeol yelled back.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU PUNK!?"
"YOU HEARD ME!"
"OH THATS IT!"

 

 

Before you and Daeyeol would attack each other. Sooyun flicked both of your foreheads.

 

 

"OW!" you and Daeyeol said.
"Both of you guys are pabo" she said while sighing.
"BUT I'm your pabo!" you said as you hugged her.
"Yeah...sadly." she said jokingly.
"Yah..." you pouted.
"Hahaha I'm kidding, but please no more pranks." she said. "I swear I thought I would never take off the lemon taste in my mouth."

 

 

As you were complaining to Sooyun that your pranks are HILARIOUS. You didn't noticed that Daeyeol left to go to his room. Little did you know that he was planning a prank to get back at you. "You think you are the master of pranks? HA! Well hyung you just met your match. You will regret what you did. Kekekeke" Daeyeol thought as he wrote down his plan.