My Feelings Towards Him..

Was It Really Meant To Be?

I got off his bed and walked to his couch were he was sleeping. I waved my hand in front of his face to see if he was sleeping. You sighed in relief that Sungyeol was still sleeping.

 

 

"I hate you...Yeolie." you said. "I hate how you are always by myside. Always comforting me...always bump into me when I start to run away and cry...always been by myside when I was with Jungmin...you pabo...you knew that your heart would ache when I was with Jungmin...pabo...why didn't you tell me your feelings before...pabo...we're bestfriends right? I really hate you..."

 

 

You looked at him. "Why...We would have been together...before I met Jungmin" you thought. You didn't noticed that you were crying.

 

 

"But I'm a pabo...for falling for you..." you said as you touched his cheek. "Yeolie...I think I fallen for you..."

 

 

As you were ranting, you didn't know that Sungyeol was fake sleeping. He heard every single word that you said to him.

 

 

 

(Sungyeol's POV)

 

 

You woke up and saw the Sooyun was still sleeping, you couldn't help but smile. "Wah, over all that crying she looks so peaceful." you thought. You were going to get off the couch when you saw Sooyun waking up. "kekeke...I'll just pretend I'll be sleeping and then scare her kekekeke." you thought. You went back to "sleep" quickly as she sat up on your bed. You head her footstep coming towards you and you were about to scare her when you heard her talking.

 

 

"I hate you...Yeolie." you heard her saying. "I hate how you are always by myside...always comforting me...always bump into me when I start to cry and run...always been by myside when I was with Jungmin...you pabo...you knew that you would get your heart shattered when I was with Jungmin...pabo...why didn't you tell me your feelings...we're bestfriends right? I really hate you..."

 

 

"I know I'm a pabo...I had so many chances to confess to you...but..." you thought. You heard sobbing and you wanted to stop "sleeping" but you didn't want to blow your cover that you HEARD EVERYTHING she said. You knew that she would kill you if you just "woke up" all of the sudden.

 

 

"But I'm a pabo...for falling for you..." you heard her said between her sobs while she was touching your cheek. "Yeolie...I think I have fallen for you..."

 

 

She pulled her hand back and was about to get off the couch. You grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. You could tell that she was shock because she was really stiff.

 

 

"You just got caught Yun-Yun~" you sanged.