Real Reason Why He...

Was It Really Meant To Be?

You were walking in the park. Looking at the colored trees as they fall down, until you heard footsteps coming towards you. You turned around to see that it was Kim Kyu Jong, one of Jungmin's bestfriends. You only met him once at a party that Jungmin took you, you had to admit, he looked like a prince out of a fairytale.

 

 

"Sooyun, can I talk to you?" He asked as he sat down on a bench nearby.
"Umm..ne?" you said confused.

 

 

You walked to the bench and sat down next to Kyujong. He looked a little uncomfortable and figuring out how to break it down to what he was going to say.

 

 

"Sooyun..." he said as he played with his fingers. "Do you know the real reason why he...ended it with you?"

 

 

You looked at him confused when he said "he", but you realized who he was talking about, no other Jungmin. You started to get uncomfortable when you realized who Kyujong was talking about. "Of all things...he has to bring HIM up...I'm trying to forget about him Kyujong...." you thought as you tried to fight off the tears. Kyujong saw your expression and sighed. You braced yourself of what he was going to say.

 

 

"Sooyun...the real reason why he ended it with you was...was because right after you guys fought...he took us to the bar and he drank a lot...he drank so much that he took a girl home and..." Kyujong looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry Sooyun..."
"What did he do..." your voiced cracked.

 

 

He sighed. You knew that it was going to hurt you but you want to here it and you don't know why.

 

 

"And...He did it with another girl...thats why he ended it with you..." He said. "He felt so bad that...he didn't want to hurt you...so he ended it with you..."

 

 

Kyujong looked at you and saw tears coming out. He was about to wipe the tears away but you got up and started to run. Kyujong was yelling your name but you just wanted to run. "Why....WHY!?" you thought. You were almost out of the park when you bumped into someone.

 

 

"YAH! WAT-" the person said. "SOOYUN!?"

 

 

You looked up and saw that it was Sungyeol. You started to cry again and Sungyeol started to panick. So he just hugged you and took him to his place. By the time you entered Sungyeol's house you stopped crying. He took you to the living you and sat next to you.

 

 

"Yun-Yun, why were you crying again?" Sungyeol asked with a worried tone. "You were fine yesterday..what happen?"

 

 

You sighed and told him everything that happened to the park. To your surprise you didn't cry but sometimes your eyes would get watery. Sungyeol just nodded until he noticed that you were crying when you told him that Jungmin did "it" with a girl. He slammed his hand on the table and you jumped from his action. "Yun-Yun you don't deserve THIS!" he thought as he soften when you looked at him.

 

 

"Yun-Yun...someday you will find someone perfect for you.." Sungyeol said as he hugged you. "Don't let this bring you down...you deserve better."

 

 

All you did was nod and hugged Sungyeol back.

 

 

"Yeolie...thanks.." you said as you smile.