Why Did He Came Back To My Life?

Was It Really Meant To Be?

Ever since Kim Kyu Jong confronted you about why Jungmin ended it with you. You just wanted to be alone, Sungyeol understand what you were going through so he backed off a little bit. You were taking a walk around a park when you saw Jungmin, you were about to turn around when he called your name.

 

 

"Sooyun!!!!" he yelled as he ran up to you.

 

 

You continued to walk away but Jungmin grabbed your wrist. He turned you to face him and all you did was glare at him.

 

 

"Sooyun...I know you hate me...but can you at least talk?" said Jungmin.
"Fine, but make it quick." you said coldly.
"Sooyun...please come back to me..." he said.

 

 

That got you off guard. "He wants me to come back to him? When he crushed my heart and completely cheated on me?" you thought.

 

 

"You expect me to come back to you when you cheated on me!?" you yelled as you were trying to fight the tears from coming down.
"Sooyun..I know that I made a mistake..but please...I'll be a better boyfriend..." he begged.
"No...Not anymore...I gave you so many chances..." you said as tears started to flow. "I refuse your offer Jungmin...if you knew that you will get in trouble...why bother doing it..."
"Sooyun..." he said with pleading eyes.
"Jungmin...why did you even bother coming back to my life?" you said. "You knew the results...I'm trying to move on..."

 

 

Before Jungmin could say anything you ran. "I'm tired of your excuses...just leave..." you thought. You were almost at the exit whem you bumped into someone. Yup, you guessed it, it's Sungyeol. You looked up to see that it was Sungyeol and he looked at you with a worried look.

 

 

"I swear Yeolie...you have a tracking device when I am sad." you joked but tears continued to fall.
"Yun-Yun..." said Sungyeol as he hugged you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry if this is a short chapter :p i'll make it up to you XD but idk when!