My Real Feelings Toward You (Sungyeol's POV)

Was It Really Meant To Be?

So you guys are wondering if I like Sooyun or not. Well isn't it obvious that I LIKE HER!? ANYWAY, you guys are probably wondering how we became bestfriends and how I fell in love with you. Well i'll tell you...FLASHBACK!

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

You were taking your time to go to your History class since it was REALLY boring. You were busy listening to your music as you were walking in the hallway until you felt something bumping into you. You looked down to see a girl on the ground rubbing her bottom.

 

 

"Are you okay?" you asked as you pulled her up.
"Ne, I'm fine thank you for asking." she said as she smiled.

 

 

Your heart started to pump really fast and you somewhat blushed. "She's really...pretty..." you thought. The minute bell rang and you saw her panicking.

 

 

"Omo! Thats the minute bell!" she said as she started to run to her class.
"WAIT!" you yelled.

 

 

She stopped and looked at you questionly.

 

 

"Whats your name?" you asked.
"Kim, Sooyun!" Sooyun said with a smile. "Whats yours?"
"Lee, Sungyeol." you answered.
"Well Sungyeol, it was nice meeting you!" she said as she started to run again.

 

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

Well you can say that it was love at first sight. Ever since that day I bumped into her, we became bestfriends. We would tell each other EVERYTHING, but I didn't told her that I liked her. I was scared OKAY!? We graduated high school together and even went to the same collage. And this is when Sooyun met Jungmin. She told me that she likes him and it made my heart shattered. We became seniors and one day Sooyun told me that Jungmin asked her out. Wanna see this flashback too? OKAY!

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

"YEOLIE! GUESS WHAT?!" yelled Sooyun as she was running towards you.
"YAH! Don't run! Your gonn-"

 

 

Sooyun tripped as she was running towards you. You couldn't help but laugh at her.

 

 

"It's not funny Yeolie!" she said as she got up and started to hit you.
"Sorry sorry Yun-Yun!" you said as you patted her head. "So what do you want to tell me?"
"Well..." she said as she blushed. "Jungmin asked me out!"

 

 

Your heart shattered, but you put on a smile so you don't have to make her worry.

 

 

"Congrats Yun-Yun! I hope you guys have a long lasting relationship with him." you said as you fake smile.
"Thank you Yeolie!" she said as she hugs you. "I have to go i have a date with him!"

 

 

You saw her running back to her dorm. "Sungyeol you pabo! You had a chance to confess to her in highschool AND before she met Jungmin!" you thought.

 

 

"I don't know why...but why do I have a bad feeling about Jungmin.." you mumbled.

 

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

So my real feelings towards Sooyun...I still like her...but i think it turned into love her. Yes guys, I LOVE HER. There I admit it, if only I can tell her that! GOSH I'M SUCH A PABO! But it's okay! I WILL confess to her...when I have the guts to do it...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Wah I know its not a really good chapter like the other chapters D: but i tried :D