The Preparation For My Beloved Girlfriend's Christmas Present! (Sungyeol POV)

Was It Really Meant To Be?

It's a week before Christmas and you still haven't gotten Sooyun a Christmas present, and you are panicking like crazy. "OMG! I am such a PABO! WHY DIDN'T I GET SOOYUN'S PRESENT WHEN DECEMBER HIT!? UGH STUPID L! GOT ME ADDICTTED TO KINGDOM HEARTS II, which I finished kekekeke, WHAT DO I DO!?" you thought. Daeyeol came in your room and saw you that you were panicking like a madman. There was paper everywhere when Daeyeol entered. "What the happened in here?!" Daeyeol thought. All he saw was you throwing paper everywhere.

 

 

"IF I THROW PAPER EVERYWHERE MAYBE JUST MAYBE! I CAN THINK OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER FOR SOOYUN!!!" you said while throwing paper everywhere.

 

 

You didn't even noticed that Daeyeol entered your room, you were so panicked that you almost threw paper at Daeyeol. Luckily, Daeyeol dodged the flying papers.

 

 

"Yah hyung." Daeyeol said, but you didn't hear him.
"WHAT DO I DO!?" you continued yelling.

 

 

Daeyeol sighed and walked nexted to you and slap the back of your head. Which made you snap out of your "madness." You turned around and saw that it was Daeyeol that slapped you.

 

 

"YAH YOU PUNK WHY DID YOU SLAPPED ME!" you yelled.
"Aish, hyung stop yelling." Daeyeol said as he covered his ears. "If you stop then I'll help you by telling what noona want for Christmas."
"Okay Okay I'll stop." you said pouting. "What does she wants for Christmas?"
"Hmmm well noona said that she has been eyeing this necklace for awhile." Daeyeol said as he showed you the picture on his phone. "She has been talking about that necklace ever since December and honestly it gotten really annoying."
"Whoa thats wow" you said as you were looking at the picture. "I'll get her that necklace...but.."
"But what hyung?" Daeyeol said.
"I want to make this Christmas special since it's going to be our first time spending it together.." you said.

 

 

And it's true, every since she started dating Jungmin, she always goes to his place and celebrate there. Sungyeol would always ask her every year but she always turn him down because Jungmin asked her first. "I don't hate her for that excuse...she loved him and i had to respect decision." you thought. But now since she's in a relationship with you, she can spend it with you, which made you really happy. You really want this Christmas to be special to her, so she can never forget it.

 

 

"Well you are right hyung, now that I think about it...it is your first time spending Christmas with her." Daeyeol said. "What do you have in mind?"
"Well...I need Infinite's help for this..." you answered.
"OH! Wait hyung! I know where you can take her!" said Daeyeol excitingly.
"Where?" you asked.
"Remember that beautiful park we saw with umma and appa, that we took them last Christmas?" said Daeyeol.
"Yeah? What about it?" you said looking at him confused.
"OMG you are so slow! Anyway, why not take noona there?" he said. "Like decorate the park and let Infinite led her to the park while you are waiting for her? I think noona will love it."
"YAH I'M NOT SLOW!" you yelled. "Thats not a bad idea...but i need Infinite to agree."

 

 

You took out your phone and called Sunggyu. You waited for a couple of seconds until you heard his voice.

 

 

"Hey hyung, can I ask you a favor?" you asked.
"Sure whats up?" Sunggyu asked.

 

 

You explained everything about how this is your first Christmas with Sooyun and you needed some help to set it up. At first Sunggyu refused saying that it's going to be so much work when it's completely last minute. But you begged and begged...and begged (a/n lol) until Sunggyu gave in and said yes. You screamed like a girl when he said yes.

 

 

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY EARS!?" yelled Sunggyu.
"Sorry hyung" you said while trying to calm yourself down.
"Anyway your lucky that Infinite are at my house and that they completely wanted to help you." explained Sunggyu.
"Really?! But hyung why are you against this at first?" you asked.
"Because..." he said.

 

 

"I think I like Sooyun too..." Sunggyu thought.

 

 

"Because why hyung?" you asked.
"Because I thought I was busy on Christmas Day, until I looked at my schedule." explained Sunggyu. "But it turns out that I am free."
"Ohhh! Okay! Thank you hyung!" you said smiling.
"Anyway what did you want us to do?" Sunggyu asked.

 

 

You were explaining the game plan. You told him that each of the Infinite members are going to led Sooyun to the park that you took your parents to last Christmas. You also explained to him when she reaches to each member, she will receive a red rose from them. You also asked if they can sing "Amazing" with you and Sunggyu agreed. Sunggyu had to go and hanged up. You felt satisfied when you told Sunggyu your plan. You started to smile like an idiot.

 

 

"Hyung shouldn't you get noona's necklace instead of smiling like a pabo?" Daeyeol said while picking up all the papers that you threw.
"Huh? OH YEAH!" you said as you got off your bed. "Bye Daeyeol! I'll be right back!"

 

 

You lefted the house and started to walk towards the mall.

 

 

Daeyeol sighed. "Geez, he should have at least cleaned up his mess instead of me doing it for him." he said as he was shaking his head.

 

 

You finally got to the mall and started to search for the necklace. You went to the Blue Diamond (a/n i know its a stupid name but i couldn't think of anything!) and saw the necklace that Sooyun was eyeing since December. A lady saw you looking at the necklace and walked up to you.

 

 

"Do you need any help sir?" she asked.
"Oh yes, I would like to get that necklace." you said as you were pointing at it.
"Right away sir." she took the necklace and put it in a small box. "Is this for your girlfriend?
You blushed. "Haha yeah, I'm trying to make a Christmas present that she will NEVER forget."
"Aww thats sweet." she said.

 

 

You paid the necklace and went back to your house, because it was getting late. You entered your bedroom and noticed that the papers that you threw earlier was in a neat stack. "I better make up to Daeyeol, no matter how much he nags...he's still my little bro." you thought. You changed and went to sleep.

 

                                                        

 

All week you have been focusing on Sooyun's present and trying to make it perfect, that you haven't given Sooyun a lot of attention. You started to feel bad, but you know that this present will make up for it. But as the week goes by, you started to get really nervous. The only time you talked to her was asking her if she could spend Christmas with you. You were hoping that she wouldn't get suspicious about why you haven't been hanging out with her.

 

 

"I really hope she'll like this..." you said as you looked at the necklace that you bought for her. "And my surprise for her..."

 

 

                                      

 

 

It was the day of Christmas Day and you decided to go to the flower shop to get the red roses. Luckily some flower shops were open for last minute men to get flowers for there ladies. You entered a flower shop and walked up to the counter. You asked if they can give you a dozen red roses, but you told them that you want the twelfth rose to be plastic. They looked at you confused but they did it anyway. While waiting for the workers to work on your flowers for Sooyun, you saw Jungmin, THE PARK JUNGMIN that hurt your Sooyun...Well even though she wasn't yours when she was still dating him. The worker gave you the roses and you paid them quickly. You tried to avoid him but he saw you.

 

 

"Hey Sungyeol!" said Jungmin.
"Ah, Hey Jungmin." you said as you were almost out the door.
"Can I ask you a question?" Jungmin asked.
"Uh..Sure." you said confusingly.
"Is...um..Sooyun still single?" Jungmin asked.
"Nope, actually she is taken." you said. "After what you did to her, she wanted to forget about you."
You saw sadness in his eyes. "W-who is she dating?"
You looked at him. "Me." you said and you left the shop leaving him speechless.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


Hello! Pikachu-chan here and I KNOW super long chapter FINALLY :) sorry if i haven't did any updates D: I don't really have a laptop so i have to use the home computer >:( which my dad uses ALL the time! but its ok i'm going to get a laptop soon since my sister will give me her laptop :D I know super nice right? XD ANYWAY, I hope you guys are wondering Sunggyu likes Sooyun!? lol yes he does -gasp- -gasp- HAHA I'll tell you why another time XD and you guys are wondering when will Daeyeol plot his revenge on Sungyeol XD lol well I'm still thinking what kind of evil prank that Daeyeol will use hahaha XD omgosh i talk alot XD anyway! i hope you are enjoying this!!!!!! XD

 

Much Love

Pikachu-chan :)