Suspicion

Was It Really Meant To Be?

"Another girl on your wall again..." You said as you were looking at your boyfriend's (Jungmin) Facebook wall.

 

Its been nine months since you have been with Jungmin. You have been happy with him but during the eighth month being with him he became distant, but you just ignored it because you love him with all your heart. Recently random girls would post something flirty on his wall, you just ignored it because you trust him and know that he wouldn't flirt back. But it gotten worse when Jungmin started to flirt back to the girls that would post on his wall. You sighed and took out your phone while looking at your wallpaper, its you and Jungmin smiling with your forehead against his.

 

"What happen to you Jungmin oppa..." you said. "You weren't like this before...why now..."

 

Your cellphone was ringing and you answered it.

 

"Hello?" you said as you answered your phone.
"Sooyun! It's Sungyeol!" he said.
"Oh! Hey Sungyeol oppa whats up?" you asked as you left your desk to go to the kitchen.
"Hmmm...nothing just bored wanna come over?" he asked.
"Yeah, I need to get out of my apartment anyway..." you said sadly
"Sooyun, you okay?" Sungyeol asked in a worried tone. "Don't tell me its about Jungmin."
"It is..." you said sadly. "I'll tell you when I get to your house, arrasso?"
"Arrasso!" said Sungyeol as he hanged up.

 

After he hanged up you went to get ready. You put on a light-blue over the shoulder shirt with dark skinny jeans and grey boots. You grabbed your wallet, house keys, and phone. You left your apartment and started to walk to Sungyeol's house. Your phone started to ring.

 

*Can You Smile starts to play*

 

You answered it. It was Sungyeol.

 

"Hey Sungyeol oppa whats up?" as you were almost at his house.
"I'm not home right now but my little brother is there, I'll be back when i get food arrasso?" said Sungyeol.
"Haha ok oppa" You said while laughing.
"YAH! Whats so funny?!" he said jokingly.
"Nothing oppa! Oh! I'm at your house bye!!!!" you said as you hanged up before Sungyeol yelled at you.

 

You door bell Sungyeol's house and a guy opened that door, almost looking like Sungyeol.

 

"Oh! Hello Noona!" said Daeyeol. " I didn't know that you were coming over."
"Your oppa didn't told you that I was coming over?" you asked while tilting your head.
"No unnie, but that kinda explains why he rushed out the door." Daeyeol said while shaking his head. "Oh! You can come in since your already here!"

 

You entered in their house and took off your shoes. Daeyeol went to the kitchen and you followed him.

 

"So how come you are here?" he asked. "Don't take it the wrong way unnie, but you are always with Jungmin when its the weekend."

 

You looked down when he said Jungmin. Daeyeol noticed that your expression change.

 

"Noona don't tell me he..." Daeyeol trailed off.
"No, no he didn't Daeyeol." you said with a small smile.

 

BAM! You and Daeyeol jumped from the loud sound. You guys went to see who made the loud noise, you saw the front door open and walked slowly towards the door.

 

"Careful noona!" said Daeyeol in a worried expression.

 

You nodded and continued slowly towards the front door. As you reached the door you, someone glomped you. You started to scream which made Daeyeol scream.

 

"YAH! Are you trying to kill my ears!?" Yelled the person that glomped you.

 

You recongized that voice from anywhere.

 

"YAH! Are you trying to kill me Sungyeol oppa!?" You yelled back.
"YEAH! HYUNG YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" Yelled Daeyeol. "I'm going to my room."

 

Daeyeol went upstairs and ignored Sungyeol as he was saying sorry. You turned around and faced him and flicked his forehead.

 

"YAH! What was that for!?" Yelled Sungyeol.
"Oh I don't know...FOR SCARING ME!?" You yelled. "Gosh I swear you with your jokes!"

 

You and Sungyeol looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

"Sorry Sooyun, but you love me still right? :D?" he said.
"Of course! You are my bestfriend!" you said as you hugged him. "Anyway wheres the food that you bought?"
"Well..." He looked down. You followed his gaze and noticed that the food that he bought was stepped all over.
"Whoa what the heck happen!?" You said as you looked at the destroyed food.
"Well...YOU DID IT!" Sungyeol said as he pointed at you.
"WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO IT!" You yelled.
"Yeah... when I scared you, you stepped on the food." explained Sungyeol.
"Oh o.o" you said. "Sorry oppa!"
"Its ok haha" laughed Sungyeol. "Okay so whats up? Why did you sound sad on the phone?"

 

You got slient again. Sungyeol looked at you worried. You looked at him and started to explain. You started telling him that you felt like you were feeling distant from him. You explained how Jungmin would add random girls on Facebook and how they would post something flirty on his wall. You told him that you just ignored it because Jungmin didn't flirt back, but it gotten worse when he started to flirt back. You told him that your heart breaks everytime he would flirt back at those random girls. As you were explaining the whole situation you didn't notice that Sungyeol was getting angry.

 

"And thats all..." You said sadly. "Am I being too selfish?"
"No Sooyun...your not." He said. "Have you tried to confront him?"

 

You looked down and Sungyeol took that as a no.

 

"Sooyun-ah" He said as he took your hand. "If you love him then you should confront him about those girls flirting at him. Stand your ground and tell him. It won't be a happy conversation but at least tell him how you feel when girls flirt at him."

 

You nodded. "How come Sungyeol oppa doesn't have a girlfriend? That girl would be so lucky having him." You thought.

 

"Your right Sungyeol oppa" You said. "I'll confront him tomorrow, thank you so much"
"Sungyeol is ALWAYS right!" he said as he puff out is chest.
"Yah, Sungyeol oppa don't do that!" You said laughing as you playfully pushed him.
"Ow! All Mighty Sooyun is sooooooo powerful!" he said as he grabbed his arm pretending to be hurt.

"Yah, don't be a baby." you said laughing. "I'm going to go Sungyeol oppa, thank you for helping me.
"Oh! Want me to walk you home?" He asked.
"Yeah it is getting pretty dark." You said as you put on your shoes.

 

You said goodbye to Daeyeol while Sungyeol was waiting for you infront of his house. You walked out of his house and walked beside Sungyeol. Little did you know that Sungyeol was secretly looking at you. "Gosh she is so cute...WAH! What am I thinking!? She has a boyfriend that she loves very much!" Sungyeol thought as he mentally slapped himself. You guys reached your apartment.

 

"Thank you Sungyeol oppa." You said as you bowed. "Wish me luck tomorrow!"
"Wishing you luck Sooyun." said Sungyeol. "HWAITING!"

 

You went into your apartment and changed into your pajama's. You went on your bed and looked at your phone. "Maybe I should text Jungmin if I can come over." You thought. You started to text him.

 

To: Oppa <3
From: Sooyun

 

Oppa is it okay if I can come over? :)

 

You sent the text and waited for your phone to vibrate. Couple of minutes later he replied back.

 

To: Sooyun
From: Oppa <3

 

Of course babe <3 Just come over whenever, you should go to sleep its late. I Love You My Beautiful Girlfriend :) Night

 

You smiled at the text. "Maybe I'm overreacting...No Sooyun you have to confront him so you can clear everything." You thought.

 

To: Oppa <3
From: Sooyun

 

Okay oppa :) Night! I Love You Too My Handsome Boyfriend! <3

 

After you sent the text you feel asleep and hoping that everything will be alright.