Chapter 24

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: DOUBLE UPDATE! READ CHAPTER 23 FIRST!

 

It’s been an hour or so since the movie started and Taeyeon had begun getting a bit bored. She found some of the scenes quite adorable, she wouldn’t lie, but they were too cliché. The guy chasing after the girl in the rain, it’s like in every freaking romance movie. She’s seen stuff like that loads of times and that’s why she decided to just stare at Jessica instead of the screen. The blonde princess was enjoying the movie so much that she was at the edge of her seat, watching it with shining eyes, to which Taeyeon just smiled. She loved how adorable Jessica was at that moment. Actually, to her, the girl was adorable all the time, even when she was angry, but she was even more adorable while watching the movie.

Taeyeon didn’t like this movie theatre they were in at all because there was a forty-centimeter space between her chair and Jessica’s. It was usually reserved for popcorn, that they didn’t have by the way, so they used it to just hold hands. Taeyeon wished she could freely hug the other girl throughout the whole movie, but it just couldn’t happen unless Jessica sits on her lap or something. That’s when Taeyeon suddenly had an idea how to make their movie date a lot more interesting. She wasn’t going to wait for Jessica to come to her, because that wouldn’t happen, but she’d instead go to the girl…

Taeyeon then, with a smirk on her face, got off her chair and slowly crawled to Jessica’s. She had no idea why she crawled. It just felt like the right thing to do at that time. When she got to Jessica’s chair, she couldn’t just stand up and sit in her girlfriend’s lap. That would be super boring and plus, Jessica was still watching the movie so she didn’t even notice that Taeyeon had crawled near her. If she just were to stand up and sit, Jessica wouldn’t be as surprised. So, the short blonde decided to gently place one arm under Jessica’s legs and the other around her waist in order to lift her up bridal style. Now that’s way more interesting. When she did it, her princess yelped in surprise because she wasn’t expecting it at all, making everyone else inside the movie theatre look at her weirdly.

“Taeyeon, what the hell are you doing? Put me down!” Jessica whispered, the anger evident in her words. But Taeyeon didn’t do as she was told, not yet. She stood up from the floor, holding Jessica in her arms, and then sat on her seat before gently placing the girl on her own lap.

“Now this position is a lot better than the previous one,” Taeyeon whispered in her girlfriend’s ear and smiled widely.

“You’re such a dork. People are looking at us weirdly…” Jessica pouted as her arms were around the blonde’s neck.

“So? I didn’t see you care when we were cuddling in front of the movie theatre’s building an hour or so ago, or yesterday when I kissed you in public…” Taeyeon then told her with a low voice and began planting kisses all over her face.

“I… That was different! I know that everyone knows about our relationship now. But it’s one thing to kiss in public and another to disturb other people while they’re watching a movie…” Jessica explained while whispering and then sighed because she felt a bit uncomfortable and as if everyone in the movie theatre had their eyes on them. She still couldn’t get used to everyone knowing about their relationship. The response wasn’t really that bad to be honest and nothing could really happen that could ruin her company, Blanc & Eclare, but still… Jessica wasn’t used to all of this yet.

“Relax…” Taeyeon just whispered back and slowly began moving her hand over her girlfriend’s back. She loved doing that and by Jessica’s reaction, she did so as well.

Everything was so different with Taeyeon and all the emotions she felt had much more of an impact on her than anything else she’d experienced so far. Even if it was just small touches, kisses, it made her go absolutely crazy. She had never felt that way with Kris or any other guy she’d been with. Taeyeon drove her insane and Jessica loved every single second of it.

“Tae… I’m missing the movie,” Jessica managed to say through heavy breathing. Taeyeon was really turning her on and if she didn’t stop doing what she was doing, Jessica might just lose control of herself.

“Then watch it… Am I distracting you that much?” Taeyeon whispered into Jessica’s ear, a smirk visible on her face.

God, this girl’s going to be the death of me… Jessica thought and closed her eyes before saying, “Yes, you are…”

“Do you really want me to stop?” Taeyeon asked and moved her hand up along Jessica’s back and unhooked her bra. Thank god they were at the back, so not many people could see them. They weren’t paying attention anyway because they were there to watch the movie, unlike the two girls.

“No… I don’t… But I thought you wanted to wait?” Jessica replied as her heart began pounding even harder against her chest.

“It’s not like we’re going to have right now… I’m just having fun teasing you,” Taeyeon said and traced circles over the girl’s back, slowly moving to her front afterwards.

“Tae…” Jessica moaned the other girl’s name quietly as she felt the girl’s fingers so close to her s. Taeyeon then brought her face to her girlfriend’s neck and began kissing it, driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter