Chapter 17

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain doe-eyed girl named Im Yoona woke up from her amazing sleep, ready to face the day. It was eleven o’clock, almost lunch time, and she couldn’t wait to see what her darling best friend and housemate Yuri had prepared for her. Smiling, Yoona got off her bed, went inside her bathroom to wash up and then walked out of her room in her pajamas. Unfortunately, her smile fell when she didn’t smell anything delicious that was cooking like she did every day.

“Yul?” Yoona called out for her housemate, but she didn’t receive a reply. Where could she be? the doe-eyed girl wondered and began walking down the corridor. She checked the kitchen and Yuri’s room, but her housemate was nowhere in sight. When Yoona got close to the living-room though, she heard familiar voices coming from inside. After she opened the door, she saw Yuri and their mutual friend Taeyeon sitting on the couch and watching some movie on TV.

“Kiss her, man! Don’t be a wuss!” Yuri yelled at the guy on the TV who was too afraid to kiss the love of his life. “If it were me, I’d totally do it without hesitating…”

“Yeah, that’s why you haven’t confessed your feelings for Tiffany yet,” Taeyeon stated after she heard her friend’s words.

The moment Yoona heard the name Tiffany, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. She disliked the name and the person who had it, because it was who Yuri was madly in love with. Thankfully for Yoona, Tiffany was straight and had a boyfriend, so nothing had happened between her and Yuri and never would hopefully. That’s what still gave the doe-eyed girl hope that maybe someday she could finally be together with her best friend romantically.

“Morning, guys! What are you watching?” Yoona asked and walked to the couch, then sat next to Yuri, like really really close to her, almost snuggling into her.

“Some stupid romance movie. There’s nothing else good on,” Yuri replied without even looking at the poor doe-eyed girl.

“It’s not that bad actually,” Taeyeon said and leaned back on the couch, her eyes not leaving the TV screen.

“Cutie, you forgot to make me breakfast…” Yoona then whined and pouted at Yuri, ignoring the blonde because she didn’t really care at all about the movie. She was just asking for no reason.

“Ohhh, I’m so sorry, Yoongie…” the tanned girl told her and pinched her cheeks. They were acting like the cutest couple in the world even though Yuri didn’t see it that way. She saw her actions as those of a normal best friend, nothing more. While Yoona was screaming internally with joy because of all of this. “I promise that I’ll whip you up something right now. What do you want? Pancakes? Waffles?”

“Mmmmm, I want…” Yoona began but paused to think what she actually wants to eat. “I want… waffles, please! Made with love!”

“Awwww, such a cutie you are…” Yuri told her and then got up from the couch before heading to the kitchen to whip up the best waffles for her best friend.

“You know that she sees you as only a best friend, right? She loves Tiffany. Why don’t you just give up and stop hurting yourself like this?” Taeyeon asked Yoona and sighed. She felt sorry for the poor doe-eyed girl who was experiencing unrequited love. She knew perfectly well how she was feeling because she was going through the same thing with Jessica.

“I love her too much…” Yoona replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. “Even if she never loves me back in that way, I don’t care. I just want to love her, so I will never give up…”

“I see…” Taeyeon said and nodded. She really did understand Yoona because that’s what she was doing with Jessica. No matter what, she’d never stop loving her like her friend would never stop loving Yuri.

A few minutes later, the tanned girl came back to the living-room with plates full of waffles and a bunch of different bottles of syrup.

“What’ll it be, Yoongie? Tae?” Yuri asked while smiling widely like a dork. “Chocolate? Strawberry? Banana?”

“Ohhhh, I want strawberry, Yul!” Yoona yelled out in excitement and began jumping up and down on the couch while Taeyeon said normally, “I’ll go with chocolate.”

The blonde looked at Yoona grabbing the syrup from Yuri’s hand and then putting almost half the liquid inside the bottle on her waffles. At the same time, she was still energetic as hell and Taeyeon didn’t know where the hell she got all that energy from. She herself wasn’t like that at all, especially when she had just woken up. Taeyeon would always feel really tired the moment she gets out of bed and if she doesn’t drink any coffee, she’d be like that the whole day, while Yoona was energetic all the time, even without the help of caffeine.

Taeyeon put some chocolate syrup on her waffles slowly and carefully, unlike the doe-eyed girl who was squeezing the bottle like a maniac. When she was finished, she took the fork and knife, and began eating the waffles like any civilized normal person would. Yoona on the other hand, used no utensils whatsoever…

“Look at Taeyeon, Yoongie… This is how you eat waffles!” Yuri scolded the doe-eyed girl. “Not like a pig…”

“I can’t help it, Yul… They’re so delicious!” Yoona spoke with full, emphasizing on the word “so” in order to show her best friend that she really does find her waffles extremely tasty and wonderful.

The tanned girl shook her head as a sigh escaped . You act like such a child Yoona… And even so, I can’t help but find you adorable.

While Taeyeon was eating her waffles, she suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. The vibration was short, which meant that she received a text message. After taking a bite, she took her mobile out and unlocked it in order to see who had contacted her.

A smile immediately formed on the blonde’s face when she read, 1 New Message from Jess <3.

 

From Jess <3: Tae, are you free for lunch? ^-^

 

Taeyeon was literally screaming on the inside with joy as soon as she read what Jessica had texted her. She was so happy that the girl wanted to see her for lunch that she didn’t care if she was eating right at that moment. She would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter