Chapter 10

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright sunrays came shining through the window, lighting up almost every part of Jessica’s guestroom. Morning had come fast and had left just as quickly. It was already twelve o’clock, a time at which most people have already started their day and were probably working or on their lunch break. At this time of day, two figures were still sprawled on the bed, sleeping soundly without a single care in the world.

Feeling something tickling her nose, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and was met with a strand of Jessica’s beautiful honey blonde hair. Careful not to wake the other girl, Taeyeon delicately moved it aside, at the same time uncovering not only her own face, but the sleeping girl’s as well. The blonde stared into Jessica’s beautiful angelic face, which was so close that she could practically feel the girl’s breath on her skin, warming part of it up with every exhale. She was snuggled so close to Taeyeon and was hugging her waist, making the short blonde unable to break free and get up from the bed. She was completely immobilized by Jessica, but she wasn’t complaining at all. In fact, she was enjoying it a lot. Taeyeon felt like she couldn’t take her eyes off the beautiful ice princess. She thought that Jessica seemed so peaceful while sleeping and even more gorgeous than when she’s awake. To her, she was like an actual angel sent from Heaven with a task to light up people’s lives, and in this case – hers. 

As Taeyeon continued watching the beautiful girl sleep, she noticed a pair of lovely brown orbs slowly come into view as Jessica began opening her eyelids. The beautiful ice princess woke up a few seconds later and the first thing she saw was an adorable little blonde face looking at her.

“Good morning,” Taeyeon said without taking her eyes off of Jessica, her voice soft and gentle like none the other girl had ever heard before.

“Mmm…” was all Jessica could say, or should we say moan. She wasn’t really the type of person who would talk in the morning after waking up. That changed though, as soon as she realized the position she and Taeyeon were in and how close she actually was to the other girl. “Oh god, I’m so sorry…” she apologized afterwards, then quickly let go of Taeyeon’s waist and moved her face away in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. I don’t really mind,” Taeyeon said and chuckled at Jessica’s adorable behavior. Honestly, she still couldn’t believe how drastically the girl changed after what happened. Hell, Jessica couldn’t even understand it herself, why and how everything became as it is. She wasn’t able to comprehend why Taeyeon was different than anyone else who had tried to help her after her parents and boyfriend died and how come this girl that she barely knew could unlock so many feelings hidden inside of her body. Jessica didn’t know, but somehow she felt that she did the right thing by giving in to her emotions and letting Taeyeon break through the barriers she had set up around her heart. “How did you sleep by the way?” Jessica then heard the other girl ask after a couple of seconds.

“I slept well… I think this was probably the best sleep I’ve had since the car accident,” Jessica answered her question.

“I’m glad. Maybe we should sleep together more often then,” the blonde then joked, making Jessica roll her eyes. She could practically see in her mind the huge grin that Taeyeon had plastered on her face.

“I should totally hit you right now for being a ert, you know that?” Jessica told her and got off the bed.

“As if you’re not one yourself, Miss Jung…” Taeyeon then said, a smirk replacing that grin which was previously on her face. Jessica had told her last night about the many guys she slept with after the accident a year ago and the many dirty things she had done with them.

“Oh shut up…” Jessica replied playfully after she heard what the blonde said and then threw a cushion at her face. Before it hit her, Taeyeon caught the little soft thing that was thrown at her and began laughing. She was actually having genuine fun with Jessica, something which she didn’t believe could possibly happen.

A few seconds later, the blonde walked out of the guestroom and made her way towards her own, leaving the other girl alone on the bed. While hugging the small cushion tightly, Taeyeon stared at the ceiling, a huge smile still on her face as she thought of how wonderful this new Jessica was and how she couldn’t wait to spend more time with her.

As she was just lying there, Taeyeon grabbed her phone since she wanted to see what time it was. When she unlocked it though, shock and fear struck her face because she was greeted with twenty missed calls from her roommate Tiffany, ten from Yuri and over thirty text messages saying stuff like “Where the hell are you?” and “Taeyeon, are you okay? Call me when you read this…”

“No, no, no… Damn it!” the blonde cursed under her breath and then quickly got off the bed. As fast as she possibly could, she then put her clothes from last night on and dialed Tiffany’s number. Pressing the phone firm against her ear, Taeyeon afterwards walked out of the guestroom and into Jessica’s living room. While waiting for Tiffany to pick up, she was moving back and forth nervously inside the room because she knew that Tiffany would definitely yell at her over the phone for not calling or texting.

“Taeyeon? Are you alright?” the blonde heard her best friend ask over the phone a few seconds later, her voice filled with panic.

“Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry, Fany…” Taeyeon told the red-head and then a long sigh escaped . “I’m sorry for-“

“Why the hell didn’t you call or text me, you idiot?!” Tiffany said angrily over the phone, her voice much louder than usual, and didn’t let Taeyeon finish what she was saying. “Yuri and I have been worried sick about you. Where the hell have you been?”

“Well, I… There was-“ Taeyeon began speaking, but unfortunately she was interrupted by her roommate yet again.

“I even had Nichkhun look around the city for you. My poor cutie pie spent hours searching with his car…” Tiffany continued talking and didn’t let the blonde say anything.

Another sigh then escaped Taeyeon’s mouth because she knew that explaining herself while Tiffany was like that was an impossible task to do, so she gave up and just decided to let the girl finish scolding her.

While the red-haired girl was yelling through the phone, Jessica had walked into the room. She was wearing a gorgeous long-sleeved pink coat that she designed herself recently, jeans from her new collection and really expensive high-heeled shoes. Her beautiful curly hair was left hanging loose on each of her shoulders which made her look absolutely stunning. Taeyeon felt her breathing stop the moment her eyes landed on the beautiful woman standing before her with that lovely smile of hers. The blonde was captivated by her, mesmerized. In Taeyeon’s eyes, the girl looked like an actual princess. She definitely believed that Jessica was hands down the most gorgeous person she had ever seen in her entire life. Taeyeon had spaced out so much that she didn’t even hear that Tiffany had finished scolding her and was asking if she was there.

“Taeyeon, are you there? Hello?” the redhead said from the other line with a confused tone in her voice. “Kim Taeyeon, where the hell are you?” Tiffany yelled out really loudly, making Taeyeon finally snap out of the trance she was in.

“Sorry about that, Tiff...” the blonde apologized to her best friend. “Listen, I’ll explain everything when I get home, okay?”

“Taeyeon, wait… When are you getting ho-“ Tiffany tried saying, but before she could finish her sentence, Taeyeon had already hung up.

“Is everything alright?” Jessica asked with a worried expression on her face, moving close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter