Chapter 15

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany stepped foot inside one of their favourite cafés in Seoul – Café Hue, the place that in their opinion made absolutely the best coffee in the whole city. They had been going there for as long as they could remember. Many years had passed since the first day they saw it and decided to give the café a try. It was at a great spot in the center of the city, the staff was very friendly and the atmosphere inside the café was really cozy and welcoming. The place was crowded like it usually was, but the girls weren’t worried about that because their two close friends Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had already saved a table with two vacant seats.

The moment both girls saw Tiffany and Taeyeon approaching, they jumped up from their seats and began squealing like a couple of crazy girls. The two hadn’t seen their friends for about a week and they really missed them a lot. Some might say they were exaggerating a bit with all that squealing. People don't see each other for years and still don't act like them. But it was how they've always been. To them, this was completely normal behavior.

Tiffany began making loud noises and jumping in excitement as well at the sight of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. But Taeyeon, like usual, immediately rolled her eyes and made an annoyed face at the sight of her three friends. Honestly, she didn’t understand why they did that at all. Are they in high school? Jeez…

Taeyeon deemed their behavior as childish and extremely annoying. She still couldn't get used to it after all these years. The three really did act like a bunch of students, or more likely, those popular girls you see in high school, the cheerleader types that everyone thinks are annoying as hell. Indeed, it was pretty irritating for Taeyeon and everyone else in the café. People stared at them, some with shocked and bewildered expressions, others with annoyed ones because they couldn't drink their coffee in peace. All of this made the short blonde girl feel embarrassed that she’s with the group of screaming girls. Thankfully, the loud noises Tiffany and the others were making died down after a minute or two, so Taeyeon sighed in relief that it was over.

When the four girls were finally at the table and were sitting comfortably in their chairs, the waiter came to take their order in no time.

"What will it be, lovely ladies?" the young and very attractive young man asked while throwing his irresistible smile at them. He was definitely new because the four of them hadn't seen him before. They would’ve definitely noticed a hot waiter.

"I'll have a Cappuccino, please," Tiffany replied normally to his question. He wasn't really the type of guy she could be attracted to. Plus, she wasn't single, so that gave her a reason not to flirt with him.

"I'll have one too," Taeyeon told him, her reaction the same as Tiffany's. He wasn't her type as well. What he was lacking was long blonde hair, angelic face, being the creative director of Blanc & Eclare and going by the name Jessica Jung.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had something caught in their throats and didn't say anything. They were completely mesmerized by the man. Everything about him attracted them, especially his fit body. Tiffany immediately noticed the trans her friends were in and shook her head. After letting out a sigh, she then decided to answer for her friends. "They'll have what we're having."

"Okay then, four Cappuccinos! I'll be back with your drinks shortly," the handsome waiter told them and then turned around to leave. As he was walking away from their table, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung kept staring at his cute round and each of them wished she could get her hands on it. Sadly, their daydream was broken a few seconds later by Taeyeon who snapped her fingers in front of their faces.

"God, he's not that good-looking. Stop drooling..." she told them and then crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"It's obvious that you'd say that, Taeyeon. You'd prefer it if he was a girl," Sooyoung said and leaned back in her seat while Hyoyeon kept nodding her head repeatedly, agreeing with what the girl next to her had stated.

"Not really. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a lesbian? I don't like only girls. I fall in love with the person no matter the gender," Taeyeon explained angrily and afterwards sighed in annoyance. She had been telling this to her friend over and over again for so many years, but still Sooyoung considered her a lesbian.

"Yeah, yeah... If you say so," the tall girl replied and acted like everything Taeyeon had told her wasn't true. Honestly, Sooyoung didn't believe her. She was on the principle that you're either gay or straight, that there's no in between. They'd occasionally argue with Taeyeon about that.

The blonde was about to respond to her friend's words, but Tiffany was quick enough and interrupted her. She didn't want them fighting because Taeyeon had too much on her plate at the moment and this would add even more stress to her.

"Let's talk about something else, okay girls?" Tiffany said to all of them. "Don't fight, please." The others just nodded, listening to the girl and doing what she says. “So, have you two heard the big news?” the red-haired girl asked, a smirk immediately forming on her beautiful face. She thought it was about time for the gossip session to begin. “That Hara and Junho have finally broken up!”

“Oh my god!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both yelled out at the same time, their jaws dropping in shock because of what their friend had told them. Taeyeon of course rolled her eyes again because she wasn’t interested at all in the conversation. She never was actually when they were talking about gossip. Each time when she’d go with her friends to this café, she’d always just play games on her phone or do something random because they’d always talk about that stuff. She wasn’t into it at all. Some might ask why the hell did she continue going with them all those years and the answer was fairly simple – she hated rejecting people and didn’t want to appear as rude.

"I know! That was my reaction as well," Tiffany said loudly and crossed her legs while leaning back in her chair.

"Here are your drinks, ladies..." Suddenly all of them heard the attractive voice of the waiter a few seconds later. The young man put the four drinks on the table and then scurried off once again, but not before giving all of them his signature smile, melting Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's hearts.

Oh god, I want to get out of here... Taeyeon thought and pulled her hair in annoyance. I really want to leave. Why did I even agree to come in the first place?  She regretted joining her friends like she always did. I need to learn how to start saying no...

"Ohhh!" Hyoyeon suddenly yelled out because she thought of some juicy gossip, making everyone turn around and look at her. "Okay, come closer all of you!" she then said and motioned with her hand for the other three girls to lean in. "Did you guys hear that Ok Taecyeon landed in jail for ?" Hyoyeon was whispering so no one else in the café could hear her except her friends.

Taeyeon felt her blood boiling at the mention of the man who Jessica's name. She hated him so much and felt like prison was not enough as a punishment. The girl felt that he should be murdered for committing such a horrible crime. But there was nothing she could do about that...

Taeyeon moved uncomfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter