Chapter 21

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really loud music could be heard booming inside Taeyeon and Tiffany’s apartment. The party that Yuri had organized was pretty wild and everyone was definitely having a blast. Well, if you don’t count some people who were throwing up or those that were lying all over the place, passed out because of the consumption of way too much alcohol. Of course, Yuri wasn’t the only reason that this party was so great. It wasn’t organized just by her, but by her friends as well. Everyone basically pitched in and invited whoever they wanted.

There were all kinds of people at the apartment, but it was mostly filled with university students because Jessica had asked her sister Krystal if she wanted to come and of course, she agreed and brought with her about thirty people more. But the apartment they were in was pretty large, so it wasn’t a problem at all. Actually, if you were to think about it, Taeyeon and Tiffany’s apartment could be compared to Jessica’s in terms of size. It was all thanks to the large amount of money that the redhead was making from her job as a photographer.

“Yeah, baby! it off real good!” some hot chick yelled out as a dude was alcohol off her body.

“Woo! Man, I love body shots!” the guy said as soon as he was done and everyone cheered while holding plastic cups up with their hands.

As everyone was having fun at the party, there were two girls sitting on a couch, having a pretty weird conversation. They were yelling so they could hear each other and what they were talking about wasn’t a typical thing you’d discuss at a party.

“So, Miss Jung then gave me a beautiful hair pin,” Sunny explained to her new friend Seohyun about that time when Jessica was in a wonderful mood. “Look, I’m even wearing it today! Don’t you think it’s pretty?”

“Ohhh, it’s gorgeous!” Seohyun said to the girl that she met only a few hours ago but have gotten really close to. “I wish Miss Hwang would give me something like that too…”

Even though Tiffany had always treated her with respect, Seohyun was a bit sad that her boss was so strict with her and scolded her for making even the tiniest mistakes. Still, she loved her employer, but there were many times during which she wished that Tiffany would go easier on her.

There was silence between the two girls for a while as they just rocked their heads and tapped their feet to the music. A couple of minutes later, Sunny looked at Seohyun and said loudly so she could hear her, “This party is amazing.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty great. I’ve been to better ones though,” the younger girl replied, making Sunny’s eyes widen because she didn’t expect such a reply.

“You’ve been to other parties?” the short-haired girl asked with a shocked tone in her voice.

“Of course. I’ve been to tons of different ones. Why are you so surprised?” Seohyun then said and Sunny replied with a sad voice, “I just thought that you were like me. I’ve never been to a party before…”

“What?! This is really your first party?” Seohyun asked in surprise and then stood up, taking the other girl’s hand in the process. “I must give you some tips then!”

After that, the younger girl began telling Sunny all kinds of things that she should and shouldn’t do at a party and the short-haired girl was listening to her very carefully. At times she didn’t really understand her because of the loud music, but she tried to hear everything as much as she could. Sunny was glad that she met this girl because she had become her personal party mentor. Before that she was really worried because she had never been to such a place before and when Jessica invited her, she was contemplating about whether or not she should come. At the end of the day, she was glad that she did because she would’ve missed out on such a wonderful experience.

A couple of meters away from the two girls, there were many university students, Krystal’s colleagues, partying hard. The younger Jung was also there herself, dancing with a hot guy named Kai and one of her closest friends - the tomboy Amber. It was so obvious that both of them were so into Krystal because they were practically drooling while watching her dance. The girl was unfortunately just playing with them though. She had them around her little finger so bad and they would definitely do anything she’d tell them at that moment. Kai felt the girl’s hand all over his body, making him extremely . At the same time, that wasn’t all Krystal was touching. She was also teasing Amber by moving her other hand under her shirt and caressing her bare skin.

“Let’s take this somewhere move private,” Krystal whispered a minute later first into Kai’s ear and then into Amber’s. They both obeyed like little puppies and afterwards she dragged both of them into some vacant room where things would definitely get even more heated.

In Tiffany’s room though, things were a bit different as there was quite the game going on in there. The door was closed so the music was muffled and they could understand each other perfectly while playing the so-called “Drinking Roulette Game”. The rules to this very entertaining game were quite simple. You’ve got about ten or so players all sitting in a circle around a medium-sized black roulette. There are two types of small glasses – black and red, each with a few numbers written on them and filled with some kind of liquid. Each player takes a round and throws a small ball after spinning the roulette and when it stops at a certain number, they have to drink the whole content in the small glass. The people inside the room were Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Yoona and five guys from Krystal’s university that they didn’t really know but allowed to play anyway because it would be more fun that way.

“Yeah! Spin it for me, baby!” one of the boys named Chen told Tiffany, urging her to spin the roulette. When she did, he threw the small ball and waited for the thing to stop spinning so he’d find out which shot he should drink.

Of course, when Yuri heard that the guy had called the redhead “baby” she immediately clenched her fists in anger. Who does that guy think he is?! Calling Tiff in that way… He doesn’t know her at all…

“Drink up, Chen…” Tiffany then said as soon as the roulette stopped spinning and the boy had to drink glass number thirty-four. “Let it be Vodka!”

“I like the way you think, girl!” Chen yelled out and then drank the contents of the glass. “I’d definitely go straight for you. Good guess! It really was Vodka.”

“Wait, you’re gay?” Yuri asked him and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter