Chapter 25

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was driving towards Jessica’s apartment and couldn’t believe that they were going on one of those dates that you typically see in the movies or read about in books. She felt her heart pounding hard against her chest at the thought of her and Jessica at that restaurant, sitting across from each other and having a wonderful conversation while eating their favorite dishes. That was Taeyeon’s dream date. She had always imagined doing that ever since she was a child. Of course, at that time, she was thinking of going with a guy because she still hadn’t figured out that she was attracted to girls. Who would’ve thought that her dream would finally come true, not with a guy, but with a girl?

Taeyeon stopped her car in front of Jessica’s apartment at exactly eight thirty o’clock in the evening, not even a minute late, and texted her to ask if she was ready.

 

To My Princess <3: Babyyyy~  <3 Are you ready? I’m here and waiting for you… ^-^

 

With a smile on her face, Taeyeon then continued staring at her phone and waited for Jessica to reply. Of course, as usual, the message from her girlfriend came quickly which made the blonde’s smile even wider.

 

From My Princess <3: I’m coming down in 5 minutes, cutie. Wait for meee~ :*

 

Taeyeon couldn’t wait to see her beautiful princess. She was a bit nervous, but that wasn’t a big deal. Jessica always had that effect on her. Even though she felt extremely comfortable around her, there were still those butterflies and that feeling as if you’re about to throw up but you actually don’t. That was normal for when you’re in a relationship. Even elderly couples who have been together for god knows how many years still make each other nervous at times.

When Jessica walked out of the building, looking gorgeous as ever, with her expensive black dress, long curly blonde hair and angelic face, Taeyeon held her breath. He girlfriend looked absolutely stunning and she felt like the luckiest person alive at that moment for having such an amazing woman by her side.

“Hey, gorgeous…” Taeyeon said to Jessica and winked as soon as the blonde got inside her car. The girl immediately felt her face redden because of the way she had been called and looked anywhere but at Taeyeon.

“Hey…” she then managed to say quietly as a smile formed on her beautiful face.

“Awww… You’re so cute when you blush,” Taeyeon told her and gently began caressing her cheek with the back of her fingers.

“Shut up!” Jessica just said and crossed her arms in front of her chest, slightly embarrassed.

“Oh my god, how can you be so adorable…” Taeyeon chuckled and then turned Jessica’s face so she’d look at her and leaned in, giving her a gentle and loving kiss on the lips. Her girlfriend immediately relaxed and started kissing her back. They were going slow and the kiss was full of so much emotion that it felt so breathtaking and magical for both of them.

A minute or so later, the two finally pulled away from each other and with a smile on her face, Taeyeon started the car and began driving towards their restaurant. If they had kept it up with the kissing, they would’ve definitely been late and missed their reservation. They didn’t want that now, did they?

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting across from each other at a table inside the new restaurant Tiffany had suggested for them to go. The two were eating in silence and just enjoying each other’s company as neither of them wanted to speak. They preferred it that way honestly, just sitting there and eating, occasionally looking at each other and smiling lovingly. It was nice and both of them enjoyed it so much. When each of them finished their meal, they called the waiter over so they could order some desert.

“Mmm, what would you like, babe?” Taeyeon asked her girlfriend who just continued staring at the menu and wondering what she should get.

The waiter cringed as soon as he heard the loving way that the blonde called Jessica since he was homophobic and didn’t approve of these kinds of relationships. He couldn’t say anything, though, because at the end of the day, they were his customers and weren’t worth losing his job over. So, he just manned up and forced himself to smile.

“I’m not sure…” Jessica just muttered under her breath and continued looking at the menu. “This apple pie looks delicious, but I really like the chocolate cake as well…”

“They are both great, Miss…” the waiter spoke, the irritation slightly noticeable in the tone of his voice. He wanted them to order what they want already so he could just get out of there and not see them acting all lovey-dovey. It disgusted him seeing two women together. He was also a bit religious and believed that only men and women should be together as it was what God had intended when he created the world.

Both Jessica and Taeyeon picked up that the waiter was a bit irritated, so they both looked at him weirdly before the creative director said, “Excuse me… Do you have some sort of problem with us?”

“No, everything is fine, Miss…” he replied to her question, trying to keep himself calm and collected, not showing any signs that he wasn’t in fact okay, and then forced himself to smile again.

“Are you sure? Because it seems like something is wrong… If you have a problem with us just say so!” Jessica told him again with her cold y tone. She might’ve changed a lot, but she was still a when she wanted to be or when someone pissed her off a lot. “I picked up that something wasn’t right the moment we walked inside the restaurant hand in hand and then when you had to take our first order. Come on, just tell us what is it that you find so irritating!”

Jessica was really starting to get on the waiter’s nerves and even though he was trying hard not to spill out everything that was troubling him, in the end he just couldn’t keep it in anymore.

“I don’t approve of the fact th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter