Chapter 23

Do it with Style! Clothes, Alcohol &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was finally hers…

Taeyeon had been dreaming of this moment for such a long time and when it finally became reality, she couldn't believe it. It felt like a wonderful dream to her, one that she never wanted to wake up from. Her beautiful princess had been in her arms for a couple of hours now since the party was over. They had fallen asleep on the couch together because all the events that had happened tired them out.

It was nine or ten in the morning and Jessica was still sleeping soundly. Her face looked so at peace and Taeyeon just couldn't help but stare at her as she slept there in her arms, wondering how such an angel could actually exist. There are so many people in this world and out of all of them, Jessica just happened to be with her. It was fate, the way they met and after going through so many struggles, how they finally became close. It felt absolutely amazing to the blonde and she couldn’t be happier to have Jessica by her side.

Taeyeon slowly moved her soft fingers over her princess’s face, tracing her goddess-like features. She stared at her lovingly for quite some time and then just somewhere in between all that staring, Taeyeon leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Jessica's lips. The blonde creative director stirred a little because the contact woke her up and not long after, she slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes.

"Morning, gorgeous," Taeyeon told her with a low voice and smiled lovingly, making Jessica blush and feel the so-called butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey..." she just managed to say back and leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder. She was still sleepy but kept her eyes open.

"How do you feel?" Taeyeon then asked her but Jessica just chuckled and replied, "I should be asking you that. You're not the one who usually drinks."

It was true, Taeyeon wasn't the type of person who would gulp down loads of alcohol like Jessica. When she drank, it would either be two or three glasses at some party. It didn't happen often, though, because she rarely went to those kinds of events. Taeyeon wasn't the party type of girl.

Jessica, on the other hand, loved alcohol so much that she would drink almost every day. She used to do it a lot more before she and Taeyeon got close, but after that, she started toning it down a bit and would have two glasses every other day. But she was used to the liquid and was fine after the party.

"I feel surprisingly well actually. I guess I didn't drink as much as I thought," Taeyeon told her, the smile never leaving her face.

"I'm glad to hear that, cutie..." Jessica then said after she heard the other girl's words and pinched her right cheek slightly with her fingers. She really loved Taeyeon's face, especially her cheeks, because they were so squishy and she would play with them all day if she could. "Where's Tiffany by the way?" Jessica asked afterwards and brought her body up, away from Taeyeon's unfortunately, making both of them miss the other's heat.

"She said she was going to the supermarket a few hours ago," the blonde answered her question normally and then came closer to the other girl because she really wanted to have her arms around her again like before. So she wrapped them around Jessica's waist and then began planting butterfly kisses all over her jaw and slowly making her way down her neck afterwards.

Jessica opened and closed her eyes because of what the blonde was doing to her. Taeyeon's lips over her neck felt electrifying and she didn't want her to stop. A slight moan left as the girl's hands went under her shirt and started caressing the bare skin of her back.

Suddenly, as things started getting a bit heated, both girls heard a loud familiar scream coming from one of the bedrooms, making them stop what they were doing immediately and go see what the hell is going on.

As Taeyeon and Jessica entered the room, they saw Yoona hitting Yuri with one of the pillows and yelling like a maniac.

“How dare you tell me that this was all a mistake? Why the hell did you sleep with me then?” she screamed in anger while Yuri tried defending herself by covering her head with her arms.

Both her and Yuri’s bodies were covered with the sheets, so thankfully, Taeyeon and Jessica couldn’t see anything they didn’t want to see. By the look of the situation, though, and what Yoona was yelling, they figured out what had happened the previous night. It was quite obvious that they had slept together and then Yuri ended up regretting it in the morning when she came to her senses.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing last night because I was drunk,” the tanned girl tried explaining but Yoona didn’t want to hear it. She just started crying afterwards while still hitting Yuri with the pillow. Jessica and Taeyeon were just watching them without interfering because they didn’t really know what to do. It was between the two girls and they didn’t want to get in the middle. They had to handle everything themselves and sort their problems.

“So you didn’t like the ? Is that why you regret it? It might’ve been my first time with a girl but was I really that… bad?” Yoona yelled out while crying in desperation.

The whole scene was really dramatic and Yuri just didn’t know what to say to make the girl feel better. She couldn’t say that she didn’t enjoy the because it was really quite good even though it was the doe-eyed girl’s first time and she liked it, so she’d be lying if she told her that that was the problem. Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter