Denial

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

When I got home today, I discovered that the college that I really wanted to go to finally had a spot open and accepted me. Oh thank the lord..

 I plopped down on the bed and stared at the envelope that contained a huge packet that needed me to fill out and be returned by next week. And the first day of classes starts in a whole month.

 I stood up and grabbed the nearest pen before filling out the information. Half way through the packet, I realized that it was already midnight and I groaned, hating how I didn't keep track of me. I placed the pen down and climbed into my bed, snuggling against my blanket when my phone rang.

Hey, it's me. Hansol. Are you up?

My eyes widened at the text message and immediately sent a reply back.

Yes yes! I'm up. Why are you up?..

 I can't seem to sleep so I went to the planetarium. Why are you up?

 I stayed up late filling out this application for this college that decided to accept me last minute.
I'm notcomplaining but I wish they accepted me sooner so I didn't have to be so disappointed to see my name under the waiting list.

Hahaha. You poor thing. Are you going to sleep now?

No, I was about to.

Do you want to come to the place? I want to see the stars with someone.
I'm already there so I can wait for you if you're coming.

My eyes widened at his request. That place? The planetarium? It's so late.. Can I even head out? I let out a soft sigh and decided to go since I really do want to see him.

I quickly got dressed, brushed my hair and headed out, not even bothering to tell him that I'll coming. I slipped out of the house with my keys and headed out to the planetarium, my heart pounding loudly for some reason.

When I arrived, he was already waiting for me outside, but he was completely zoned out. Almost as if he just saw a ghost or something. Then a girl stepped out of the planetarium. She walked away angrily and I froze in my track.

I quickly stepped into the shadows as I watched him. He then shook his head rapidly and ran after the girl.

 "What are you doing Hansol?.. " I mumbled and stared at them. "Who is she?.."

I watched as Hansol grabbed her wrist and spun her around, smiling sadly to her. I can tell that he said something but I couldn't make out what it was.

I watched as she shook her head and slowly leaned in to hug him. He smiled again, a bit wider this time and hugged her back tightly.

 My heart pounded even faster and I immediately turned around the left.

 What the hell was that?.. Who the hell was that?.. Why was he so happy to see her? Is she the best friend that he spoke about?..

___

I sat up in my bed, my mind flooded with the thoughts of him hugging that girl.

"What the hell is wrong with you Yunji?!" I groaned and pat my face. "Who cares who she is to him. Jeez."

I grumbled a bit more to myself and curled up into a ball before finally falling asleep.

___

A few weeks later, for some reason, I never saw Hansol again. It was as if I never met him or that he never existed. I wanted to ask where he was but I didn't want to seem like I had something for him.

I'm serious. It's not like I asked because I missed him or something. Pish. Of course not. I only asked because we need more people to help out. And he worked here. And he knew the way that we roll.

I definitely don't miss him. And I definitely don't think about him every night. I definitely don't have any type of feelings for him. Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter