Meeting Him

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

WARNING: Cute pictures of Hansol. Please don't die while fangirling like I did. xD

Our eyes met and I felt my whole body begin to break into cold sweat even though it's really hot out here. He began to walk towards me and I stiffened. 

"Are you.." he asked when he reached me. I nodded slightly and he smiled slightly. 

"Hey, I'm Hansol. Chwe Hansol." He said while reaching out his hand towards me. I held onto his hand and shook it. 

"I-I'm Yunji." I managed to say. 

Our hands stayed held until he coughed and let go. "So.. Should we go somewhere to chat?" He asked while looking around the neighborhood.

I nodded and I pointed towards the cafe behind us. "We can just talk in there."

He nodded and we both proceed to walk into the cafe and was greeted by Chan, who looked at Hansol with a confused look.

"New worker. We're gonna be upstairs at the roof." I told him while pointing towards the stairs.

"Ah! Okay. Do you guys want anything to drink?" Chan asks. 

"Cola would be fine." Hansol said while checking his phone, which was vibrating before. He walked outside for a moment and Chan stared at me. 

"He looks nice. Do you think he'd do good in here?" He asked while holding the menu booklet in his arms.

I shrugged and sighed. "Maybe? I mean, you're doing perfectly fine and you never had experience." 

"I mean.. You and Jisu taught me.." He mumbled while scratching his head slightly.

I laughed and shook my head. "Nah, I didn't teach you anything, Jisu taught you everything." 

He laughed a bit and nodded before heading towards Jisu, who was struggling with plates. I giggled at how compatible those two were and turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Hansol. 

"Oh. You're done with your call?" I asked.

He nodded and we both headed up to the rooftop, which was closed off for everyone except the employees. I then processed to unlocked the door with my keys that contain both my house keys and keys to the rooftop. The veranda or the roof of the cafe had glass chairs and little round tables with a candle in the middle. From where we entered, there are many bushes and flowers planted but they're not where the table are because Jeonghan thinks that we might trip over them. This place is perfect to view a sunset because during that time, it's very romantic..

We both walked to a table closer to the edge and I pulled out a chair. I folded up skirt neatly and sat down as he sat down as well. Then, I watched as he looked around the place observing it.

"It's nice here." He said and I nodded happily.

"It sure is.." I replied and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. I turned to look at the sun that's starting to set and he turned to look as well.

For two minutes straight, we were both looking toward the sun, watching it set as the wind blew around gently. I turned and looked at him observing his features. He looked like a mix and he's super handsome as well. Major plus. His hair is wavy and it's held back with a bandana. He looked around 175 cm, which is about 5 ft and 7 inches. Gah, totally my type.. And oh my God, his jawline!

"This is a nice place. Is there a reason why you guys haven't opened up this part of the roof for customers?" Hansol asks while taking a seat. I took a seat across from him and took out his application. 

"Jeonghan said the place is still under construction. Also, we don't have enough workers to keep going up and down during business hours." I said while looking at him. He nodded and folded his hands.

"So... what should we talk about?" He asked. I looked at his profile then looked back at him. 

"We talk about you I guess. Tell me about yourself and why you wanted to apply here."

I watched as he hesitated for a moment before pursing his lips and smiling to himself. 

"Well.. this is slightly awkward, but I'm Hansol. Chwe Hansol. I'm 18 and I'm a soon to be freshman in college." he said while smiling. 

I felt my cheeks heat as I watched him smile and nodded. "What are you planning on studying in college?" I asked softly, barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter