First Day

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

We all followed Jeonghan out to the front of the stop. He handed a glove to me and I took it from him, putting it on quickly. I watched as he handed them out to every, even Woozi, and couldn't help but chuckle at the sigh that came out of Woozi's lips.

"Here." I blinked and turned to look UP at Mingyu —because he's so goddamn tall— who handed me a bucket and a mop. "Why don't we split up into pairs?" He called out to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan turned to look at us with a blank face before blinking a bit. "Oh. Yeah sure. If you want."

We all nodded and I turn to look at Jisu to pair up with her but she shook her head. "Chan will feel left out." She said and stared at me. I huffed and nodded.

"Traitor.." I mumbled a bit and looked around the place while pouting slightly, wondering who would pair with me, until Mingyu tapped my shoulder again.

"Team?" He asked and I grinned widely, feeling relief that I didn't have to ask to get form a pair.

I nodded happily and followed him to the left side of the cafe. He swept and mopped. During those time, we exchanged jokes and puns, laughing more than we're doing actual work.

He smiled at me and I chuckled. "You have something on your face.." He murmured and my eyes widened.

"O-Oh.." I stuttered, embarrassed as I wiped my face with my gloved hands.

He laughed and shook his head before removing the gloves with his hand.

"Here." He reached toward my face, wiping whatever was on my face with his large and warm hands.

I blushed slightly as his fingers left my face and he chuckled.

"Shall we start with the next task?" he asked while folding up his sleeves. I nodded with a bright smile and continued to work with him.

____

Soon, everyone managed to clean up the whole place and we all looked around with our hands on our hips, grinning proudly.

"Thank you so much, guys." Jeonghan said as he walked around with strawberry and watermelon smoothies on a tray. "You're all free to go home now."

We all laughed and nodded happily as we sipped on the drink. "Maybe after the drink yeah?" Mingyu asked and I chuckled.

"I can walk you guys home." Woozi said and we all stared at him, surprised.

"Oh, I might as well join you guys then." Mingyu added and I blinked.

"There's no need!" I shook my head while I smiled. "I can walk home by myself. Jisu has Chan. Right?~"

Jisu blushed a bit and nodded. "Yeah, he said that he'll take me home since it's already dark."

Mingyu narrowed his eyes at me. "And exactly who's going to walk you home, young lady?"

____

Mingyu ended up walking me home yesterday even though I countlessly refused but he just kept insisting strongly. I shook my thoughts off yesterday and took a deep breath, getting myself mentally ready for the opening day. We're all dressed in a complete maid and butler inspired outfits that Jeonghan prepared for all of us, even himself. We each also have a small white name tag. Jisu, Mingyu, Jeonghan, and mine, said our names, but Chan and Jihoon said Dino and Woozi instead.

"Nervous?" Mingyu asked as he peeked over at me. I nodded but he just laughed at me.

"There's no need!" He said. "Eat that. It'll calm your nerves."

I held out my hands as he gently handed me a few mint candies. I popped one in my mouth, humming happily as I looked around the cafe. Grinning widely, I noticed Jisu fidgeting around cafe with Chan and I walked towards her.

"Hey," I called out to her as I nudged her shoulder. "Nervous?"

She nodded and I smiled, giving her one of the candies.

"Where'd you get this from?" she asked as she placed one in .

"I got it from Mingyu." I replied as I handed Chan one as well.

"Enough play time! This place is opening in 5 minutes and I want this place spotless before customers come in." Woozi yelled as he walked towards us. He had a apron on and I heard a snort coming from Jisu and Chan. 

I looked over at them, curious on what was so funny. When I looked at Jisu, she moved her eyes from me to Woozi. I turned to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter