I don't know how to name that chapter

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

— Whoa unnie, i can’t believe you came… You’re such as strong person. Mina said, hugging the tall girl.

— It was quite disturbing but i don’t remember anything so i guess it’s easier for me to move on. Hyejeong rassured her bestfriend. 

— And where is Seolhyunie ? I thought she would be with you.

— She’s with Choa in the principal’s office talking about what happened.

— Umh ok. Anyway, let’s go, we’ll be late. The small girl said with a huge smile.

The two of them walked to the classroom, Mina holding Hyejeong’s arm.

 

In the middle of the first class someone knocked on the door. The student waited for the teacher's agreement to come in. Their wasn’t one student but two actually. The two girls showed a paper to the teacher who then told them to take a sit. 

 

— What happened ? Chanmi asked low enough for only the girls to hear.

— We’ll talk about it during the interclass, ok ? Choa said kindly, taking her stuff out of her bag.

 

As said, the girls talked about it during the interclass. Choa and Seolhyun wouldn’t be charged for what they did actually. The boys had it coming and the principal even congratulated them for their courage.

 

— But, like, with what happened at Jinyoung’s party, will you go to Yura’s one ? Yuna asked. You’ve been talking about it for 2 weeks. 

— I definitely think i will. I wouldn’t miss it. I won’t drink alcohol and i’ll make sure no one can put something in my drink or anything this time.

— Hey girls ! I heard my name, what where you talking about ? Yura said, coming out of nowhere.

— We were talking about your halloween party. You know, since Jinyoung’s one… Mina answered.

— Yeh, talking about that. I’ll definitely do something about it. Everyone always get drunk during parties so we’ll find people to stay sober and keep an eye on everyone since we’ll be 60 approximately. I’m staying sober during the party. Sojin said she would do it but i’m sure she really wants to drink. Anyway, Chanyeol and Kris said they would do it since they are really tall, they can see the entire house from up there lol. There were Sehun, Chen, even Kai, Seulgi, Wendy, Amber and Victoria too, and Jiyeon with Soyeon, Namjoon, Jimin and Jin said they would do it too… And Sooyoung, Jessica, Tifanny and Gayoon too. I couldn’t see anyone else. Gayoon said Jiyoon would do it too. She said it wouldn’t bother Hyuna as well since she already acts crazy without being drunk lol. Does anyone want to do this ? Yura asked kindly.

— I’m in. Hyejeong said. I’m definitely in.

— I’ll do it too ,Seolhyun said, holding the tall girl’s arm and smilling at her.

— Yeh me too. Choa said kindly.

— I’ll do it too. Yuna followed.

— Whoa, i did not expect that many people to be volunteer. I have faith in human kind. Yura said jokingly. Thank you girls. See you later ! She then said, walking away.

 

When the final bell rang, Seolhyun took Hyejeong’s hand and walked the opposite way from the one they usually took.

— Where are we going ? The tall girl asked.

— I just thought it would be good to spend some time together outside the school or our rooms. The younger said with an enthusiastic smile. I heard there was a fun fair near from here and i never been there so I just assumed we could go together. Like… on a date. 

— It sounds great. Hyejeong said with a beautiful smile, leaning to kiss the younger girl.

 

The two of them walked hand in hand to the fair. They could hear the songs from where they were and it just made them want to run to finally get there. The two of them actually loved that vibes. All the lights and the loud music, plus the smell of the delicious food. They did not wait long before buying cotton candies.

 

— Unnie ! I want a headband ! Wouldn’t i look cute with a headband ? Seolhyun said with her amazing aegyo.

— Are you seriously using aegyo on me right now ? Hyejeong asked jokingly.

 

Hyejeong sure ended up buying one for her beloved who seemed to be happy for the rest of her life now. 

 

— Look unnie ! It’s a ferris wheel ! Do you want to do it ? Seolhyun asked excitedly.

— Sure, why not. Hyejeong answered weirdly.

— You’re not afraid of the height ?

— Not at all, you jerk. I’m badass af. I’m the motherin top badass.

— I’m telling Jimin you used her motto and changed it. The younger said jokingly, sticking out her tongue.

— Argh, that kid, i swear. Hyejeong said exasperated, being dragged by Seolhyun to the huge ferris wheel.

 

— Isn’t this romantic ? Have you already done that ? The view is AMAZING ! Seolhyun said excitedly,leaning on the window and waiting for the attraction to begin.

— No, i’ve…never done that. Don’t lean too much on that thing, it might break. Hyejeong said a bit worried. 

— Come on unnie, i thought you were badass as . Seolhyun said, making fun of her girlfriend.

— Yeh, i’m badass but it doesn’t mean i want to die because of a suspicious game.

— Oh it’s starting ! We’re going up ! Seolhyun said excited af.

— Yah ! Don’t jump on that thing !

— Whoa, we’re already so high ! Come see unnie !

— No, i’m good here, i can totally see it from here. Just stop jumping on that thing !

Seolhyun turned her head slowly to Hyejeong, a smirk on her face.

— I KNEW IT ! YOU’RE AFRAID OF FERRIS WHEELS ! MS I’M THE MOTHERIN TOP BADASS UGH ? WHAT U SAID ? Seolhyun yelled, ready to explode from laugher.

— Yah, stop acting like that, it’s not funny. Hyejeong pouted, her arms crossed.

— Aww, baby dongdongie’s afraid… Do you want a hug ? Seolhyun asked with her aegyo.

— Yah ! Stop with that aegyo ! This is weird !

— I know you like it. The shorter said, sitting next to Hyejeong, and put her left hand on the tall girl’s left thigh. But i know something you might like a bit more… 

Seolhyun teased the girl, her lips dangerously close to the girls’ ones, sliding her hand closer to Hyejeong’s intimacy. She then suddenly got up and walked to the window. 

— But you can get that thing you like only if you come here and watch the view.

— I am the view, babe. Hyejeong said jokingly, rather seriously actually.

— Yah ! You brat ! Get yo over here ! Seolhyun yelled almost seriously.

Hyejeong hesitated a bit before getting up cautiously. She looked at Seolhyun and took a deep breath.

— It’s gonna be ok, you’re with me. Seolhyun reassured the girl, taking her hand.

The tall girl walked slowly to the other, eventually standing next to her.

— Whoa… Hyejeong said, thunderstruck by the beauty of the landscape.

— I know.

 

 

— Anyway, i had a really great time today, thanks to you. Hyejeong said, pecking the younger girl’s lips. But i’m really tired, i think we’ll just get in bed and sleep ! She said while getting out of the elevator.

The two girls walked to the apartment when Seolhyun noticed something and stopped which stopped the tall girl as well since they were holding hands.

— Unnie… She whispered. Did you let your door opened when we left this morning ?

— I don’t think so…

— Why the is it opened then ? 

The two exchanged a worried look before the shorter one walked silently towards the door.

— Kim Seolhyun ! What the are you doing ? Hyejeong whispered furiously and worriedly.

—Just stay behind me ! Seolhyun whispered back, giving her left hand to the girl.

Seolhyun opened slowly the door and watch though the gap. She then walked silently and took a knife which was in the kitchen. The entire apartment was upside down. Papers were on the ground, the bookcase was on the ground, it was a huge mess. The girls walked to Hyejeong’s room to see how it was. They eventually looked into every room and luckily no one was there. 

— Let’s just sleep at my place, we’ll clean everything tomorrow, ok ? Seolhyun said, taking Hyejeong’s hand.

— Ok.

 

                                                                                                                

 

Ok so the heart attack mv is over now lol

Anyway, the fic isn't and it's gonna be rough :p