Facetime

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

— You just can’t get enough of me, right ? Seolhyun asked jokingly. You even FaceTime me now. Am i that irresistible ?

— You’re right, i just can’t get enough of you. Hyejeong said jokingly. My dad’s in his office so he can’t hear us now. And we did not have the chance to finish what we were doing. Hyejeong said with a smirk.

— Wh- You want to do it in front of the computer ? Seolhyun asked puzzled.

— NO ! No, not at all ! Hyejeong quickly replied. It was just a remark. 

— Ok, i was afraid for a second ! I’m still not at that…level ! The younger said relieved.

No, seriously, no. It would be weird and- whatever ! How’s your neck ? I couldn’t contain myself, sorry. Hyejeong said with a sorry, not sorry look on her face.

— You managed to place it where it would be easy to hide it. Seolhyun said, lifting her hair to show the mark on her neck.

Whoa, i’ve never done one as beautiful as this one. The older said, kind of proud of her work.

Oh… You often did that then ? Seolhyun said, a little jealousy in her voice.

— Perhaps ?… Hyejeong said after a time of hesitation. Whatever, you’re the one i really care about. She then said, sticking her tongue out with a cute look on her face.

Oh you’re cute. Seolhyun said with that weird face you usually do when you find someone cute af. Wait, are you listening to « Breaking free » from High School Musical ? She then said with an amused ton.

— Perhaps ?… Hyejeong answered once again, a bit ashamed. Anyway ! I am not going to lie to you ! I really like that song, i don’t care if i look like a child or whatever, i love that song and i want to shout it from the rooftop, i love High School Musical and the songs are awesome ! There, i said it ! 

— You know Hyejeong, there’s no need to be ashamed. At least not in front of me. She said jokingly. I actually like it too but i’m more a Camp Rock person.

— No way !

— Yes, i am. 

— Kim Seolhyun, where were you all my life ?

— I was looking for you.

The two then did a weird sound which sounded like a « this is so cute » sound.

— Dongdongie, youuuuu.

— Kim Seolhyun, youuuuu.

— Wait is it ‘Red Light’ now ?

— Yup.

— If it wasn’t 11pm and your dad wasn’t there, i would join you and dance all night. Seolhyun said jokingly. I think i’ll go to sleep now, tomorrow is a huge day ! We’ve got to win this one !

— Yeh, see you tomorrow then. Love you, Seolhyunie !

— Love you, dongdongie !