Let's party !

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

Was it already saturday ? Whoa, the week was fast ! Anyway, their was a party planned and Hyejeong didn’t know which bikini to wear. 

— Should i wear the pink one ? She said while putting it in front of her, watching herself on the mirror, only wearing her underwear. Or should i wear the white and navy stripped one ? Putting it in front of her and making poses. I know ! The black and grey one with the pattern i really cannot describe ! She said, putting once again a new bikini in front of her. That’s the one, i’m definitely wearing this ! She said, a confident smile on her face.

 

When Hyejeong arrived at the party she saw Choa, who was certainly the first one who had came at 1pm, Yuna, Mina and Chanmi sitting on deck chairs and other people from the school. Kai showed the girl where to change. She was damn hot in that bikini. When she got out of the house it was like if the girl was an angel making her way on earth. 

— Damn dongdong, you’re hot ! Chanmi said, lowering her sunglasses to see her better. 

— You’re definitely getting some tonight with Seolhyunie ! Mina said jokingly, sticking her tongue at the tall girl.

— Thank you for the unnecessary statement Mina. The tallest replied, sitting next to her as they all sat together. They talked together about anything, drinking cocktails a guy Kai had engaged had just given. Not long after, Hyejeong choked on her cocktail, watching Seolhyun walking toward them, wearing a y bikini with floral patterns and no braces. « Damn, she is so hot. » Hyejeong thought.  

— Are you ok dondongie ? Mina asked laughing, tapping the taller’s back. Is it because of your girlfriend’s insanely hot body ? She followed, making all the girls laugh. 

— Yah ! Kwon Mina ! Stop saying ! She’s not my girlfriend ! Ah jinjja sh- the older responded, giving a tap being Mina’s head. 

 Arsh unnie ! Mina followed, putting her hand where the girl had hit her. 

 

— Annyeong ! Seolhyun said with an enthusiastic smile. Don’t you think this is too much ? Or not enough i must say ? She asked embarrassed, pointing at her bikini.

— Ani, ask dongdong unnie, she really really really loves it. Mina said, sticking her tongue out to Hyejeong while jumping off of the deck chair, leaving with Yuna to go play in the pool.

 Argh Kwon Mina ! Hyejeong yelled furiously. Imma kill you ! She said while all the other girls were laughing at her. 

— Do you really like it, unnie ? Seolhyun asked, waiting for Hyejeong approbation.

 Yeh, sure. She said, swallowing her saliva. It looks really… good… on you… The taller said, now red af.

 

— Who wants to play volley ?  Mina yelled from the pool, a ball in her hands. Yah, dondong ! Come play with us ! Bring your girl too ! 

Hyejeong turned to face Seolhyun and asked her :

— Do you wanna play? 

She knew the answer was yes just by the smile on the girl’s face. 

— Let’s go then. The taller said kindly, taking Seolhyun’s hand and then walked towards the pool.

Right team was Hyejeong, Seolhyun, Yura and Hyeri. Left team was Mina, Yuna, Minah and Amber.

— Let’s play. Hyejeong said, a confident look on her face, looking at her team mates. Hyejeong was actually really good at volley, not to say extremely good, unfortunately there was no volley club in their school. Anyway, she was a monster in volley and she was about to kill Mina’s team. The other girls of her team were really good as well. Let’s just say that the team in front of them had no chance. At some point Seolhyun smatched, like, something huge, how could an angel like her have so much strength ? Everyone just stood there, not believing what had just happened, dude it was huge ! Someone started to applaud, followed by everyone, there were screams, whistles and everything, Seolhyun turned to Hyejeong and hugged her really really tight. There was only one thing in Hyejeong’s mind, she couldn’t think about anything else. s. Seolhyun’s s against hers. Her heart raced like crazy and her head became redder than ever. And Seolhyun was jumping of excitement, imagine how Hyejeong must have felt. Her skin against hers, feeling her body against hers. It was killing Hyejeong. 

— Whoa, it was unexpected ! She managed to say as the other stepped back to face the tall girl. — I have tons of other skills you couldn’t think of. Seolhyun said teasingly, leaving the girl in the pool as the game was obviously over.

 

Where is Seolhyun ? I haven’t seen her since she talked to Jimin earlier. Hyejeong asked a bit worried.

I have no idea. I last saw her with Choa too. Perhaps she’s in the house or in the wc or something like that ? Yuna answered, trying to reassure the tall girl.

— Or perhaps she’s just flirting with Jingoo oppa ? Chanmi said, looking behind Hyejeong.

The three of them turned to see the obviously close people joking around together. An obvious jealous look appeared on Hyejeong’s face. 

— You know what ? Screw her, i’m having fun tonight, with or without her. She then said, leaving the girls.

Hyejeong walked to Yura, who was obviously head over heels for Sojin, who was obviously driving Yura crazy, teasing her since the beginning of the school year. The two had quickly understood how to get the intention of the two other girls and did not wait. Hyejeong placed her hands on Yura’s waist and Yura placed hers on Hyejeong’s neck, the two of them dancing hella close, feeling the bare skin of the over, their heads only inches away. A guy eventually joined them.

 

Seolhyun was talking with Mina about whatever and got cought by the vision of Hyejeong and Yura dancing sensually af with that other guy.

— Unnie, does Hyejeong have a boyfriend or is interesting about one of the boys or whoever ? She asked, looking at the two girls dancing. Mina choked on her drink and laughed.

— No way, she’s not insterested in that kind of thing, boys. Seolhyun replied with a little « oh » confused. Mina looked at her with an obstinate look, understanding the girl had not understood. She followed with a weird « oh » and that’s when Seolhyun understood and replied with a huge « OH » fully opened. Mina looked at her with an amused smile.

— Yeh ! I thought you knew, i mean, she’s been acting really gay with you. Mina followed, a eyebrow raised. 

— I just thought she was like that with everyone. It’s not a bad thing tho, don’t get me wrong. Mina looked a her with a smirk.

— I know. She said, before getting up and walking towards Yuna and Chanmi, leaving Seolhyun alone with her thoughts.

 

The rest of the party was great, nothing happened, everyone just laughed and danced.

— Everybody ! Next month, after the lacrosse game, we’re throwing a party. Jimin yelled.

If we win, the party will be at Jinyoung’s house. Chanmi followed.

If we loose, we’re doing it at Choa’s house. Yuna said.

— May the best win. Choa finished.