Some Alone Time

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

— Yah, Hyejeong unnie, come here ! Chanmi shouted from her sit.

— Where have you been, we were beginning to worry since we didn’t see you coming back.  Choa said, following the tall girl with her gaze. 

— I was on my way but i ran into Seolhyun-  

— Seolhyun as Seolhyun the new girl ? Is there something between you two that you didn’t tell us about ? Mina asked, her head reposing on her hands and a big smile on her face.

— No, we just talked.. Hyejeong replied, almost disappointed.

— Are you sad, dongdongie ? Yuna asked, choked.

— Oh my god unnie, i think she is ! » Mina said jokingly to Yuna. You’re sad because you want it to be more ! I knew it ! 

— Yah ! Stop saying ! Hyejeong said upset. Leave me alone. She said, turning to face the board. 

 

The final bell rang and everyone hurried to leave, Hyejeong made her way home alone. She suddenly heard someone behind her. 

— Hyejeong unnie ! Wait !

Hyejeong stop walking, knowing who was the girl calling out for her. She turned around to face a Seolhyun who seemed tired af. 

— Have you been running or ? The taller one asked with a smirk. 

— I did. Why don’t we walk together to our building unnie ?Tthe angel answered with a smile which looked like heaven. 

— I guess we could. She said as the two began walking again. 

— You know unnie, i was there at your last lacrosse game. It wasn’t pretty at all. 

— Yeh i know. Sorry to be a disappointment. Hyejeong replied quite coldly.

— I didn’t mean to hurt you or- I just- forget about it… Seolhyun said sadly.

Hyejeong now feeling guilty for making the girl sad stopped walking. 

— What- why did you stop ? The younger on asked.

— I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have talked to you like that. It’s just … the stress, there’s a lot going on right now with the exams and the lacrosse team.

— Argh unnie, don’t. Let’s just forget about it together, ok ? I don’t wanna taco bout it. Seolhyun said with a smirk, waiting for the other girl to laugh.

Hyejeong face changed from sadness to happiness in a second. Seolhyun knew how to make a person feel better and it was a complete success. Hyejeong’s smile grew more and more and she walked to Seolhyun, putting her left arm on the shorter girl’s shoulders, the two of them laughing as the walked to the building.

 

The two of them got into the elevator. Arriving at the 6th floor Hyejeong turned to Seolhyun and smiled at her. 

— See you tomorrow. She said with a beautiful smile which made Seolhyun’s heart race.

She replied with a simple « See you. » and a perfect smile of hers. Hyejeong was half through the door when she turned to face the girl again. 

— Or maybe you can just come to my apartment and we can do our homeworks together or whatever ?  The taller one said with an irresistable smile. Seolhyun didn ’t think for a long time before nodding. 

— Sure. She said while stepping out of the elevator.

 

The two of them passed the night in Hyejeong’s room, first doing their homework, then just talking about whatever.

— What were you doing in pijamas at 9pm in the elevator anyway ? Seolhyun asked jokingly.

— I was hungry !  the other replied laughing.

— And you often go buy donuts at 9pm ? 

— Sure ! That’s the best part of the day ! Maybe you can come with me someday. 

— I’d love too. Damn, it’s already 10pm, i should go now. I had a really good time, see you tomorrow unnie. She said, kissing her cheek.

 

Seolhyun left a red as hell Hyejeong on her bed.