Seolhyun's secret ?

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

— Dongdongie ! You’re alone ? Mina yelled, running towards the girl who was in front of the school enterance. 

— Yeh, Seolhyun has an appointment for her wisdom teeth so i’m going home alone. 

— Argh, it i don’t live around your building. We could’ve walked together. Anyway, be careful unnie ! Mina said, hugging the girl tight. 

— I will. Hyejeong replied, smilling at the short girl.

 

Mina then turned and walked in the opposite direction. « Such a cold day, brrr. » Hyejeong thought, shivering under her huge coat. She then took her phone out of her pocket and began to walk. 

— What should i listen to ? 

She said while looking at her playlist.

— Oh, the christmas playlist ! Great !

She said happily. She finally clicked on « River » (Glee version). Such a beautiful song. A huge smile appeared on her face as she thought of her and Seolhyun walking through the stalls of the christmas market hand in hand. Such a lovely memory. She remembers the moment when they passed by a jewelry and decided they would buy couple rings. And she remembers the moment when Seolhyun fell on her because of the ice covering the street. Hyejeong laughed a little and looked around to see if no one was here and could have heard her. She saw a dark shadow turning in a little street. Brr, some scary -. Anyway, she turned again and started walking a bit faster. She then heard a weird noise and paused the music incognito thanks to the earphones. She then acted like she didn’t heard anything and kept walking, afraid af. 

— Shin Hyejeong ? 

Hyejeong stopped her walk as she heard a man calling her from behind. She then turned slowly and replied with a little « yes ».

— I’ve got something for you.

The man said, handing something to the girl. Hyejeong walked hesitantly toward him, eventually taking the sheet of paper he had in his hand but the man held Hyejeong’s hand as he blocked her with his arms, one hand on now. Hyejeong tried as hard as she could to get out of his arms but he was too strong. She then heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

— Yah ! Leave her alone ! A girl said as she hit the boy with a stick that was on the ground. The man eventually let go and left.

— Seolhyun-ah ? What are you doing here ? Hyejeong asked puzzled.

— Let’s just go home, ok ? The younger said worriedly, taking the tall girl’s hand.

 

Hyejeong was listening to music in her room, thinking about what had happened earlier.

— Why didn’t she want to tell me what she was doing here ? 

She asked herself, it really didn’t make sense.

Anyway, she received a text from an anonym person. When she opened it she felt like throwing her phone in the wall -her dad would have bought her a new one the following day- tears streaming down her face. How the was that even possible. Anger, sadness, disgust had invaded her whole body. She quickly got up and walked to the elevator, clicking hundred times on the button. She then got in and click on the 7.

— 7th floor you . 

When the doors of the elevator opened she walked furiously to her girlfriend’s door, knocking hard on it, feeling like it could break under her punches. 

Seolhyun opened the door panicked.

— Wha- What’s happening hon’ ?

— Yah ! You ! how could you do this ? Uh ? You’re just a ! I can’t believe i trusted you. Hyejeong furiously yelled, handing her phone to the shorter girl with a certain picture of the girl kissing a boy also know as Jingoo. 

Seolhyun couldn’t do anything except standing there motionless.

— So this is why you were here today ? You were having a making out session with that f-ckboy in a weird street, uh ? You’re disgusting ! You’re not even going to defend yourself ? 

Seolhyun did not answer, tears making their way all over her cheeks. 

— We’re done. Don't talk to me ever again. Call your boyfriend so that he will comfort you ! Perhaps he’ll f-ck you on that weird street, uh ? Hyejeong said angrily, handing something to the girl which she took and left the girl crying at the door. Seolhyun looked down at her hand to see the couple ring the two had bought not long ago.

 

Luckily it was the weekend and the girls had two days to realize what had happened. Two rough days full of tears. The week then went by coldly, no smile, no laugh, nothing. They just … were there. 

 

The nights were hard as well, the girls used to sleep in eachothers’ arms for 5 months now and it felt really empty. Except one night. Hyejeong suddenly felt like she wasn’t alone here. She took a deep breath and summoned up her courage, getting up quietly and taking the baseball bat that was next to her room’s door. She then walked quietly to her dad’s office and saw the door already opened. The adrenaline made her way in her entire body, she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She finally jumped into the room, switching the lights on. 

 

— What the are you doing here ?

 

                                                                                                                                     

 

Whoa the feels i had while writing this, i don't know how you'll react :p

Don't hate me lmao