Yura's party

Oh my, I Keep Getting a Heart Attack

— Weird things are happening to me since the beginning of the year. I often hear footsteps in the hallway of my floor. And i’m the only one living here. There was that housebreaking last week. I always feel like i’m being followed. And there was that time when my computer was in my dad’s office whereas i had let it in my bedroom. Hyejeong said worriedly, eating her lunch.

— What are you going to do about that ? Mina asked worriedly.

— My dad said he would put cameras. 

— Even in your bedroom ? Mina asked jokingly.

— Yeh, even in my bedroom. Hyejeong answered, laughing with the short girl. Anyway, he said i could turn it off when i needed some privacy.

— You’re going to turn it off often then, since Seolhyun seemed to always be with you. Yuna said, sticking her tongue out.

Mina and Yuna shared a proud smile while clapping their hands together. 

— It was a really good one, babe. Mina said to her girlfriend since a week now. 

— I know. The older said, pecking the younger’s lips.

— Aw you’re cute. Seolhyun said with a cute voice. 

— Whatever ! Yura’s party is Sunday, have you found you’re disguises ?

— We did, but we’re not telling what we will be like. It’s a surprise. Choa said.

— Um’kay, as you want. Hyejeong replied with a smirk.

 

 

Sunday 6pm.

— How do i look ? Hyejeong asked while making a y pose, leaning on the corner of the door.

— You’re… hot af. iest wonder woman ever. Seolhyun said, bitting her lower lip.

— Who would have thought Wonder Woman and Cat Woman were in love. Hyejeong said.

She climbed on the bed and walked slowly to Seolhyun, leaning to kiss the girl passionately. 

— Wait. Is the camera off ? Seolhyun asked suddenly.

— Sure it is. The tall girl said, still kissing the girl under her.

— Let’s go ! I don’t wanna be late. Seolhyun said, jumping out of the bed. 

Hyejeong rolled her eyes and followed the girl.

 

— So, Tomb Rider is having an affair with a cheerleader, ugh ? Hyejeong said jokingly.

— Yeh, she absolutely wanted to be a cheerleader, how could i not agree ? Look at her ! Yuna said, admiring her girlfriend.

— Yeh, she’s hella cute. 

— Yah ! Shin Hyejeong ! I’m gonna be jealous ! Seolhyun said while punching the taller girl’s shoulder.

— Anyway, let’s party !  We really don’t need to be drunk to have fun ! Hyejeong said, pulling Seolhyun to the dance floor.

 

They obviously did not need alcohol to have fun tonight. The two danced really really close all night as expected. Other couples seemed to be really close as well like , sure Yuna and Mina but we already knew that, Sojin seemed to have given in and she even kissed Yura at some point, but the most surprising : Choa and Jimin ! Yeh, the two seemed pretty close tonight. 

And as expected from Yura, some couples ended up closing the guest room’s doors, like Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

 

                                                                                                          

 

Yeh, it's a short chapter with no action, sorry lol

I did not find anything interesting to add to it.

Anyway, other chapters are coming, with angst and stuff lol 

Brace yourselves guys, 4 chapters left :p