Ashton?

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

I woke up sunshine, right in my god damn eyes. I squinted, turning over to block it out before opening my eyes. I screamed seeing Ashton soundlessly laying there asleep, I fell off the bed making a loud thump. "What the?"  he gasped putting the pieces together. " Cassidy are you alright?" he said running over to me, picking me up off of the floor and sitting me on the bed. 

I blushed, my face flushing a crimson, embarassed. 1. because i just fell of of the bed and 2. Because he just lifted my fat . 

How did he?

Why is 'she' so quiet. It's making a bit paranoid. "Uh, how come I was laying in bed with you?" I asked nervously. 

"Uhm well, after you had some medicine you fell asleep and you looked so comfy and warm and peaceful and cozy and I really didn't want you to move, so I brought you here, but you move a lot in you're sleep so it didn't turn out as a planned" he rambled.

"Oh" I nodded, playing with my fingers not really making eye contact with him. "so, what would you like to do today?" he asked. 

I shrugged "do you want to go anywhere?" he asked. I shook my head lightly. "do you just wanna chill here? you can re-organize your room or what ever you want" he asked, peering at me.

I looked him in the eye before looking back and my fingers, I shyly nodded. " great" he smiled widely. I nodded. "Um can I go?" I asked softly, "ofcourse, no need to ask" he chuckled. I nodded, scurrying out of the room and making it to my own.

I shut the door letting out a heavy sigh. Well that was a bit awkward. 

I looked around my room, well this is going to be fun. 

 




 I smiled at the look of my room, I moved everything around, making it exactly how I wanted it to be. I smiled, making my way to my bathroom. 

I should probably take a shower, I nodded to myself, running to my closet and grabbing a pair of clean clothes, consisting of a black of leggings, even though I had the biggest legs in the world, a short sleeve shirt and a big heavy "obey" sweater. 

I grabbed a pair of white vans that were sitting un-touched in the closet, some under gaurnmetns and a towel, heading back to the bathroom. 

I turned the shower on, testing the water with my hand before locking the door and stripping. 

I set my neatly folded towel on the toilet seat, along with my clothes and hopped in. 

I sighed deeply as the scolding hot water came in contact with my skin, I wet my hair, brushing my fingers through it. 

I grabbed the strawberry scented shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of my hand before bringing it to my hair, I massaged my head, mixing the shampoo all up in my hair before rinsing it out. 

The smell was my favorite, I opened the bottle of conditioner and did the same, massaging my scalp as I brushed it through my dripping wet hair, when I finished rinsed it, I grabbed the vanilla body wash and washed my body. 

This was another one of my favorite scents. Vanilla mmmmm.

I rinsed my whole body off, before shutting the shower off and quickly wrapping myself up in the big fluffy white towel. 

I snuggled into it, shivering as the cold air smacked my bare legs and shoulders. 

I started to dry off, when I was done I got dressed. I brushed my hair, letting it air dry as I cleaned my mess, then went into my room and sat on my bed.

I looked around wondering what I would do next. "i have an idea" 

I jumped at her voice, it was so sudden and un-expected, yet totally expected. I knew she couldn't stay quiet for too long. 

"shuddup," i whispered. "you realize those stupid pills aren't going to do anything right" she cockily laughed in my ear. I noded. "good" she hissed.

"So wanna hear my idea?" she asked. I shook my head. I knew what 'she' is going to say and I'm not doing it, I have no reason to do it. 

Well technically I have millions of excuses why should I do it, But today I wasn't in the mood. I was barely hurting on the inside, no one was even bothering me. Well except for 'her'

My heart almost leapt out of my chest when the door unexpectedly opened. I gasped seeing a dark shadow run to my closet. 

My heart started pounding in my chest. I starred at the closet, afraid of what I just saw, I didn't even look at who ever just walked into my room, what was that.

What was in my closet.

 

 



THANKYOU FOR READING GUYS!!

It's getting late her, im legit needa sleep.

So goodnight guys ((if your country were night then yea))

Not much but i just love all of you dearly.

Love,

@fsykla.