I Think Shes Back

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

I was now trembling, scarred to death. I heard soemone clear their throat but I was too scarred to look away from the closet. "Cassidy?" Luke asked. I was breathing erratically and my heart was pounding against my rib cage. "Cassidy what's wrong?"  Luke rushed to me. I glances at Luke for a quick second before snapping my head back to the closet. I could see from the corner of my eye Luke turn his attention to the closet. "What's the matter? Did you see something?" he asked. I didn't answer. "Calum" he suddenly yelled making me jump suprised. Calum walked in. "Something's wrong, she won't talk to me, her eyes are glued to the closet I don't know why" he told confused. "Hey Cassidy, are you alright love?" Calum sat beside me. I was barely blinking as thoughts whizzed through my mind. "Cassidy love, talk to us, look away from the window." Calum said grabbing my hands into his own. He gently grabbed my face and forced my gaze to him. "You can tell us anything dear" he kissed my hands. "C-Calum.... i-i think she's back" I whimpered. 

 

 

 

 





SO SHORT, but updating again. Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates because i'm currently busy preparing for my exams for next month.!!

So i'll update anything so a bit late and won't be the day after. 

Its been so longg like a day or two since i havent update anything but here it is meh so short.

So anyway, keep on reading and stay tune guys!

You guys rock!! ^_^ 

Love,

@fsykla.