Cassidy's POV.

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

Intro:

I was sitting alone in my tiny room. It was a Friday night and these nights were called "movie nights" all of the orphans get together in the lounge and watch movies together. I never joined but everyone could care less. I'm just the quiet, weird girl. The freak. The girl who wakes up screaming from a nightmare every night. The girl who never trusts. The girl who is easy to pick on. The girl who's parents were abusive. The girl who has a voice in her head always putting her down....but that person. That person in side her head.... was herself. 

 

I am considered "Schizophrenic". And doctors say I deal with Schizophrenia, depression, insomnia and more. And they say I'm anti social and socially Awkward. Everyone in this orphanage only got here because they're parents were in bad shape or couldn't afford them. No ones parents ever abused them or didn't love them and that's why I get teased....bullied....hurt. I shuddered at the word "love". With me.. there is no love. After the physical and emtional damage I have been through, I can't love and i know for sure that no one loves a dirty little orphan like me. I hate myself. I hate everything and everyone. And it's all my parenta fault. They hated me. I never understood why. I would come home from school where everyone would bully me and abuse me to find my dad drunk and my mom evilly awaiting for my arrival. They would abuse me physically and mentality. Damaging my heart forever. My dad was the worst. Especially drunk he didn't know exactly where to stop. Sometimes I would get "unexplained" concussions or broken bones. That's what the doctors always said. I never opened up so they never could tell what was truly going on. The stuff I have been through no one can understand. And that's why i have a strange fear of men and trust. 






New fanfic here ^_^.

5 Seconds Of Summer!! Woops. How do you like my new book? Tbh, I hated it. Everyone is so good at writing then there's me.. Yeah short chapter and I . Read. Vote. and please comment because it means alot ;) Thankyou, fellas! xx 

 

CALUM'S BABE!