Long, awkward car ride.

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

We started walking to their car. They opened the door and I reluctantly climbed in. Tears threatened to fall as I though of the pain and danger I was putting myself into by leaving with these people, but it wasn't my choice. I had no choice. From the minute my paraents started to be mean i had no choice. I wasn't aloud to speak my opinion, or ask questions. I had to go along with it hoping I wouldn't get punished. Punishments were something thatt scarred me the most. After what they would do to me I was scared. I couldn't trust. Males frightened me and girls were intimidating, as sweet and innocent as some people look, they aren't really what they seem to be. And I sadly found that out the hard way. I remember my father, he brought his friends over to me watch me on one night. But as they seemed nice, try got angrier and fierce. They would hit me, hurt me if I said something wrong or something they didn't like. Even if I told my parents they didn't care, they didn't love me. So I would constantly get abused. I realized everybody is the same. Everyone is evil. The  whole human race. And I needed to accept that if I wanted to keep my self save. I got snapped out of my thoughts when the door slammed making me flinch. Here is where it all starts. 

 

"Opps sorry, didn't mean to slam that" the boy with black hair apologized. My eye brows furrowed together in confusion. What? I was sure this would be where he would hit me and start yelling at me. Telling me how worthless and stupid I am, not apologizing. Myabe they are scarred, scarred to do it here. Yeah they will wait, wait untill we got "home" . I thought about that word for a while home...... 

 

I haven't been home in a while. Home wasn't the same after my parents started abusing me. Home became a jail cell. A torture site. It's what I avoided the most. "So...." the boy with blonde hair said. I didn't answer. I kept my gaze low, avoiding everyone's stares. The other boy with blonde hair was driving with "Ashton?" beside him. I'm pretty sure that was his name......... Ashton. My eyes furrowed agai. Where was 'she'. She's been awfully queit. I felt a little happier that she was gone and not putting me down constantly. "Well how about we start out with names, is that right Cassidy?" the black haired boy asked. I nodded. "Well, I'm Calum" he smiled. I nodded to him. "I'm Michael"  the blonde haired boy beside me said. "I'm Ashton" the boy with light brown hair and I'm the passenger side said. So I was right, his name was Ashton. "And I'm Luke" the driving boy said, looking at me through the rear view mirror. I nodded, breaking eye contact with him. 

 

 

Calum

Michael

Ashton

and 

Luke. 

my new.... guardians. 




Well, this was quite short too. Anyway, thankyou for reading. Aha, I'm quite excited knowing that someone could spend their times reading my stories. That was quite exciting...

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING GUYS!! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME AND LOVELY!! 

If you were a fan of One Direction, I have a new book called Broken if you wanna know the story do leave a comment for me to post it or not. 

UH, and you can also request me any kind of stories that represent One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, K-Pop bands, or anything. Just request and I do the best I could. Promise you I won't dissappoint anyone. You guys rock!! ^-^.

Have a nice day readinnnnnnnnnng<3. Bye :*