At The Hospital.

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

Complete darkness. 

That's all I could well...see. I could muster a couple of voices but not the words. What had happened? Where was I? Thoughts erupted in my mind. What is happening? I can't see. I was terrified. Was I dead? I can't even remember what happened. My senses started to upgrade, now I could smell a weird and distraught kind of smell. It semlled a bit musty, and like...gloves. You know those gloves dentists use. And doctors. I cringed at the thought of Doctor. I hated them. Well hate and terrifeied are similar in my case. With their gross gloves and pointy needles, and they have complete control over you with all the medicine they have. They also terrified me. They have complete control. They could do whatever they wanted to you and you would be helpless. I could also hear the voices better. I could hear men. I became more alerted.... Men?! Did they take me. An annoying beeping sounded and as my heart started acelerating so did it. 

  Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. ~ 

I was trembling in my unconscious like body. I couldn't feel any part of myself, I had no ability to move or speak. "I uhm think she's waking" I was confused at the voice I knew it, I had to. I remember that voice just couldn't put my finger on it. "She's shaking and the monitor is beeping like crazy, get the doc" wait, what? What monitor? I wasn't going crazy I'm not the only one who heard the bloody thing. Doc? Does that mean? Realizatipm suddenly hit me hard. I was in a hospital. I someone gained the strenght and opened my eyes, and if on cue a male doctor walked in looking very confused. A whimper left my mouth as my eyes widened at the white haired man dressed in a white coat, white pants, and white shoes. He also had a pair of those nasty elastic type of gloves on. "Shh Cassidy, It's alright darling. Calm down and let us explain why your here." he said taking a pen out of his pocket and grabbed the clip board off the counter top. 

He sat down on the counter and looked through the pages of his clip board. "It seems that you had passed out" he said calmly. "Mhm" I looked over and realized that the boys were here too. I felt slightly relieved that they were here I mean the doctor wouldn't try anything because they are here, unless they would help. "You had an anxiety attack, I know your well aware that you know exactly what that is, I've seen you more than enough times in this hospital" he looked at me in a weird way as if saying "I know everything" I glanced at the boys who had confusion written on their faces. "You've been here before?" Luke choked out. He looked at the doctor expectantly, and the doctor looked at me. I pleaded for him to stay quiet with my eyes. He looked to the boys, looking Luke straight in the eye "we''ll discuss that another time, so Cassidy I see you haven't been taking your pills" he said eyeing me. Oh god here it is. "Pills" all the boys eyes widened and looked to me. My lip quivered and I put my head down in shame. "Yes pills, for her anxiety, she had many attacks before" he said. "Before?" Ashton asked. "Yeah mostly old memories in nightmares, I guess you guys don't know much about your new daughter eh? she-" "Stop!" I cried. That was too much the ing . Tears were streaming down my face. "And you know depression and insomnia pills" I put my hand over my ears not ready to hear the next thing he had to say. I looked at hus lips as he said the next thing. "her schizophrenic pills" the words rolled off his lips in somewhat disgust, which made me more disgusted with myself. I watched as all the boys jaws dropped. "Schizophrenic?" they all said shocked and confused. "How? Why?" they asked. I guess he knew he had made  my life hard enough because he just replied with "just i guess from her rough past" That made them even more suspicious. bloody hell. "Anyway Cassidy, I'll give you some more of each and you NEED to take them you need to get better" he said. But I'm not even sick? I hated being labeled and judged they don't even know my past, they don't understand. 

The tears never stopped as he walked out of the room with a faint smirk. That he loved that. I hate my life. "hah he is my idol" 'she' laughed. I mentally glared at her. No one spoke, they didn't seem scarred lie I had thought they would be, they just seemed very deep in thought and confused. They found out half of what I didn't want anyone else to know about. And I'm sure they'll be able to rip every other little secret I have hidden. 



I thought this chapter was kind of weird what about you btw gonna do that ^ because idk why but yeh. 

Sorry for all the mistakes hope you at least enjoyed it a smidge. 

Don't forget to leave a comment of what you think my story is, any negativity will be accept with an open heart.

And i'll make sure to correct it by myself. So happy reading!!

And don't forget to subscribe to! Lol ><

Love, 

@fsykla