What Did I just Do?

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

They were all staring at me, making me extremely uncomfortable. The door opened revealing the doctor. I glared at him. "it's alright Cassidy, don't listen to them" he smirked without the boys noticing. "W-what?" i whispered. "they aren't real, don't listen to them Cassidy" he said. He was trying to make me seem crazy. "I know what your doing" I glared. "what's going on?" Michael asked. The doctor went over and whispered things into his ear. "He's lying" I whimpered. "Oh" Michael said sadly looking at me with sympathy. "Well here are the pills, I'll leave these with you Mr.Hemmings" he said while handling them all to Luke. "You guys are okay to leave" he said showing his hand to the door. I got off the darn bed and followed them out off the door huffing in frustrations. We all made it back to the car, when we got in  buckled up and started driving is when I actually realized how awkward it really was. Why did that stupid doctor have to interfere. "Because he hates you, like everyone else. Take a look around" 'she' hissed in my ear. I looked around. Michael was showing Calum something on his phone, whispering things into his ear. I looked around. They both looked up at me making my gaze dissapear to my feet. I had a feeling they were talking about me or something that had to do with me. "They are, discussing how eerily disgusting you are'" 'she' mockingly laughed in my ear. I sihed. looking at them from the corner of my eye. Calum nodded to Michael agreeing with whatever he was saying. "I know what he is saying, would you like to know?" 'she' asked sounding furrowed in confusion. I nodded. "He said that when they get off to this highway they are going to take you down a dark. Empty. Road and leave you there" 'she' said it in a serious tone making me shake in fear as goosebumps raised onto my arms and I shivered in discomfert. "Cassidy? Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost darling" Ashton said, making everyone gazes except for Luke's (because he was driving) turn to me. I couldn't respond. Would they actually just dump me off? All alone? "Cassidy why did you nod earlier? No one asked you anything?" Luke asked nicely from the front, catching my gaze from the mirror. "uh-um I..." I was dumbfound. What was i supposed to say? 'Were they talking to you? The voices?" Michael joined in.

They look on his face made my stomach drop. "I-I'm not crazy" I whimpered. "What do you mean love, no one thinks your crazy. Just be honest we won't judge you, we're not like that" Calum said. I gulped, shutting my eyes and nodded weirly. I've never really told anyone about 'her' and honestly I was scarred to know what they would think. Are they still going to drop me off in the dark, empty road? I was parshly mad at myself for being so open with them. I have never spoken so openly and comfterably with anyone since I was a little girl. And I really didnt want to change that. All my problems made me seems vulnerable and if someone was in a state of vulnerability anyone can get in and easily take over, controlling you. 

I better stay quiet. I will stay quiet. 

"Are you going to leave me?"  the words escaped from my mouth so fast I didnt even realise what was happening. I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth. QUIET! I NEEDED TO BE QUIET! "What?" Luke snapped slamming on the brakes and turning around to look at me with furious eyes. I flinched. Thank god there was nobody else driving on this... dark empty roak. Oh god. "What do you mean, what are you talking about?" He asked his voice sounded angry which frightened me. "Did they tell you that Cassidy?" Michael asked. "Michael what the hell are you even talking about?" Luke hissed. Oh god hes mad... That's definitely not good. "Calum and I read a whole bunch of things about schizphrenic people" he said. Maybe that's what they were doing? "it said that they gete into their brain and practically control them, they tell them a complete lie and the person believe them" Michael said peering at me before looking back at Luke. "What did they say?" Luke asked. I didn't answer, and I avoided eye contact with them all. "Cassidy" he yelled. I flinched and whimpered. "Luke" they all hissed. "You're scaring her" they scolded. "Sorry" Luke said looking me in the eyes, all anger and fire was gone from his eye. "Cassidy" Ashton whimpered. "You can trust us" he said calmly. I laughed mentally I can trust them! Hell no never in a million years could I trust them. But something inside me just let loose and i spilled everything. "She said you were going to drop me off on a dark and empty road she said you didn't care for me" I gushed, covering my mouth with my hand biting down on it. 

 

What did i just do. 



THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKES IM SORRY!!! 

sorry for such a small chapters. Im trying my best to add on everything that came out from my mind. Ive been stressing out over my trials and i still had to update this since some of u guys might be waiting!! im so so sorry for the grammar and even for the spelling errors. D: I wrote this without even writing in a piece of paper, i immediately wrote down everything in my fanfics! So im lack of idea , but still thank u guys for understanding and no homo lmao <3  i love every one us you endlessly <#3

Anyways, thank you for staying and keep on reading my-not-so interesting stories! 

Do subscribe and be friends with me! Lots of love guys!!
Love, 

@fsykla.