Leaving?!

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

They were all packed and my suitcases were totally full. I was shaking with fear. How could they let me leave with these people? They seem like almost physcotic. "You think they're physcotic? Darling look in  the mirror" 'she' laughed evily. I shivered. 'Let's go! This is going to be so fun!!" they boy with light brown hair said, smiling widely showing off his dimples. "Let's go!" the boy with black hair came to me and was about to grab my arm when I cowered back in fear, letting out a small whimper. He gave me a confused look. "C'mon Cassidy, you'll love it at our house, it's a couple hours away" he said. I gulped. Listen to him and everything will be okay. I mentally reminded myself. When I stood up off the bed, he smiled. "See Ashton, she likes me more" he turned around and whispered aggresively to the boy with light brown hair that I'm guessing was Ashton. I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or playing around but I took that cautionary. I shuffled out of the room. I hope I don't forget anything. I thought I escaped the physical abuse. I have always had to deal with mental pain but I am too weak for physical pain. It would just be too much to handle. I followed them out to the lounge where people were whispering. Some were happy that I was leaving but I heard a few kids whisper how it wasn't fair that an "unwanted little " could get taken by someone so "ing awesome like Five Seconds Of Summer" I had no freaking idea what five seconds of summer was.... I saw the boys frowning at all the negative comments, but the other two were talking to Mrs. Brittan. She nodded, glancing at me with a scowl making me look to the ground. I nervously played with my fingers wondering how the hell all of this world work out. I need to make a promise to myself. A promise that I need to keep. For my own good. It will save me years of future pain and desperation. 

 

I need to promise myself.....

that i won't fall into these boys traps.


Well this is freaking short. Today is August 21st yo. And it's my last day of school this week. Trial starting so soon! i mean lesst than 5 days?? My exam trials starting next week, Monday which is just 3 days to go. I'm so scared. Do pray for my success pls! ^_^ 

stay tune to the next part guys! 

Love,

@fsykla.