Back Home.

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Cassidy" Calum snapped me out of my resent thoughts. My head snapped to his. I didn't even realize we were drivim again. What would their new plan be? "Are you lright? You've been kinda quiet lately" he asked. I nodded. They don't care for me. But I couldn't make it so obvious, I needed them to thik I trusted them because then I could be prepared. I needed to remind myself that before I opened up to them. "how long untill we get there?" I asked. "About 15 minutes, why don't you try and sleep love?" Luke said, peering at me from the rear view mirror. I stiffened then I nodded, resting my head on the window and closed my eyes. I knew I wouldn't sleep, I coulnd't. I was too afraid to sleep. I would be vulnerable, they could hurt me, they could drop me off or even worse they could............ kill me. 

But being killed while I was asleep didn't seem that bad of a choice, escaping the evil world seems almost pleasurable. But as long as it was quick like a shot to the head, why am i even thinking this. Hmm I know because my life is absolute . I laid there, emotionlessly for what felt like hours untill a shake woke me. I opened my eyes seeing Ashton. "We're home." he smiled. I stretched before getting out of the car, I followed the boys into the somewhat familiar home. "Can I go to bed?" i asked. " sure love, do you remember how to get up there?" Michael asked. "I think" I pondered before nodding again. "Well g'night" he said walking towards me. 

He hugged me. 

I was so shocked, I haven't been in an embrace like this for so long, it just shocked me but I, I think I liked it. 

It took me a minute by my arms went around him, giving him a quick hug, "wait, you're medications" Ashton piped in. I glared at the ground. They walked into the kitchen coming back out with pills water. I decided to just gulp them down. Fast. After that they all gave me hug and kissed me head. I headed up to my room, softly shutting the door and quickly pulling on some pj's before laying in an actual comfy bed. 

Thoughts started racing through my mind the minute my head hit the pillow. Why would they hug me if they didn't like me? 

Why did I hug them back. 

They repeated in my mind and my eyes widened. 

I hugged them back. 

I was trusting them, falling into their trap. 

No I wasn't falling, I fell, I'm in their trap, too deep in the hole, to hard to escape I'm too far down. And I just realized it. 

 

 



Any way this is a bit short but Im beyond exhausted and lack of ideas. I had no ideas to write anything so I just came up with this.

Hope u guys enjoyed and thanks for reading. 

You guys rock !! ^_^

Do subscribe and dont forget to add me on!!
we should interact !

Haha, bye guys and thankyou. 

I will continue the new chapter by tonight or tomorrow but probably will be

tomorrow.

So just stay tune and keep reading! xo

Love,

@fsykla.