Broken.

Adopted By 5 Seconds Of Summer

I sighed as I hears giggles from downstairs. I wish i was normal. With a normal family, a normal life, a normal mind. But I unfortunately, I was cursed to this.... this pathetic, dumb excuse for a life, for a person. "ok shut the hell up already. No one cares" the obnoxious voice said sternly. I let out an angry huff. I heard a loud beep, letting us know an annoucement was about to come. "visitors will be arriving in 20 minutes, visitors will be arriving in 20 minutes" Mrs.Brittan's rough voice croaked through the speaker into the rooms. I shut my eyes and let out another exhausted sigh. Not again... "it's not like they're going to adopt you anyway, I mean look at you" "she" laughed. I was getting annoyed. "your fat"  ''she' started. "ugly!" 'her' words cut me like knives. "gross" . "A pathetic little dumb orphan." 'she' laughed. I let her words sink in. I let a tear roll down my face. "A cry baby!" 'she' hissed. "SHUT UP! get out of my head i hate you" I slammed my fist onto the wall then covered my ears, trying to escape her evil voice. "you can't escape me, i'm here to stay. Just go do it, you know you want to!" 'she' taunted me. I bit my lip and shook my head. "no, noi don't! stop!" I cried. "C'mon Cassidy do it. It'll feel good." 'she' whispers. I nod. It wil feel better. No she's getting to my head. But one time won't hurt. I shake my head before walking into the bathroom. I kneel down to the ground onto my knees. I pull my sleeve up and graze over the scars and cuts on my arm. I pull the razor from my hiding place under the skink and bite my lip as I bring it to my wrist. Just once that's all. I puh it onto my skin and swipe it across. A gasp escapes my lips as I let all my pain pour out of the cut on my arm. "See doesn't that feel better?" 'she' chuckles. I ignore her and wipe the blade on a piece of toilet paper. I wipe my arm too and throw it into the toilet. I stand up and push the leaver down, washing the bloddy paper down, never to be seen again. I walk out of the bathroom and lay on my bed. I pull the sheets over me and rest my head on the pillow, closing my eyes and letting myself fall into a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this one is short but i have a reasons! I have to have a shower because my mom is sick so I have to take my little brother to a dentist appointment so I will update another today night onwards. 

 

 

Thanks for reading lovelies ^_^