CHAPTER 8 [HE LOVE ME]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's have been 3 days since I give my blood to Mark, and I using donating way okay, not that way, but he still unconscious, he still sleep after 3 days I give my blood to him. I keep go to his house to meet him, but he still in the.same way.

"Are you going to Mark house?" Jae ask me when he saw me quickly packed my books. "Yup, but I still need to help mom before I can go to his house, you will go home with Youngjae right?" Jae only nodded before I walked pass him, but I stop. I turning back to Jae before I tap his shoulder that make him change his sight towards me, with smirk cover my face.

"I think you should cover more the blue bruise or hickey?" He quickly pull up his collar of his shirt. I leave Jae with laugh when his face hot in embarrassment. What I know tomorrow he will never talk with me. Haha..

On the way I out from school, I meet with Bam and Yeom. They also said they on the way to Mark house,but I cannot join them because I need to go home to sent flower before I can go and see Mark.

"I also don't want to disturbed couple" i said as I bid farewel, refuse when they ask me to go together. I only hear Bam whining my name before I leave them.

 


#$#$#$#$#$#$

 


That day I really have a lot of flower to sent, causing mom feel sorry because I'm late to go to Mark house. "It's okay mom, It's not that late" I said when mom still have her guilty feeling. After I sent the last flower that day the clock have show 9 pm, but I still headed towards Mark house. As usually, Mrs Tuan will greet me at front door,but today his face show different expression.

"What wrong Mrs Tuan? Did something happen to Mark?" I suddenly asks as my feet touch the floor of the house. My heart pounding like crazy, afraid something bad happen to Mark. Mrs Tuan not answer my question instead she told me to go up and look by my self. Without waiting I rushing climbing the stairs, and headed my step towards Mark room. Not bother to knocks, I push the door hard until make me stumbled forwards with short breath engulf me, maybe because I running when climbing the stairs.

But what i see right now is Nothing. Mark is not there, not on the bed. My heart suddenly feel sunk. "Mark hide again?" I ask myself with soaked eyes. "he so stupid!!" I spit as I wiped the tear that will running my cheeks anytime with my backhands.

"You really like crying Park Jinyoung" The voices cause me turning my face until my soak eyes bumped with the person I really want to meet right now.

"Mark——" i said as i throwing myself onto the brunette,hand tightly locked on his waist, that caused Mark stumbled a few backwards before chair stuck him and caused him to falling on the couch behind him with me on top of him. My face really bumped with his chest. He growl because the pain on his waist. But I ignore it because my hand still hold him. I throw all my embrassed feeling, because what is important right now is Mark.

Slowly, my tears can be hear. I cannot hold it anymore because i'm so happy Mark is okay right now. "You're okay" i whispred with grumpy voice. I keep repeat it until Mark pull me from his warm. He stare at my swollen eyes, red nose and soaks eyes. I still with hiccup when he pull my face from his chest.

"Why you always crying when you see me? It's worth for to cry because of me?" He aks. Right now I really sit on him with awkard postion. My really sit on his lower abdomen right now with my hnd hold his chest, and what makes me have weirds feeling right now is his heart. Mark heart's beating so fast, like he also nervous right now.

"You makes decision to not answer my question or what?" Mark asks again, maybe because I don't give any respond. But I shakes my while my eyes land on his chest. My hand slowly shaking, while I bit my lower lips, try to calm my self. Hand grip my jeans.

"Umm, let me get up first" I try to get up but Mark hand suddenly hold my waist and I can hear groaned when my bumped with his lower part again. "!!" I talk to my self.

"Just sit here, this is your fault because you suddenly hug me and we end in tis kind of position" Mark uttered with his eyes on me. I can feel it eventhough I'm not looking at him at all. I give up and try to calm my heart that beating like crazy right now because his hand still on my waist!!

"So, you still want to silent like this?" I pull up my facts when he said that. "N—no" I replies slowly. "It's because of your fault" he look at me with raise eyebrows when I added that.

"Why It's my fault? I don't ask you to cry because of me"

"Of course you not!, but you always act mean to me, scold me when I with Bam and Yeom, but yet you still help me when I have problem and you always appear from nowhere. You can stop doing that if you really hate me!" I spit as my hand grip my jean. I only hear sighs before he let go my waist and running his hand through his hair.

"I really want to stop" he suddenly express. My eyes stare at him, but he said that with head facing other place, not look at me. "But I can't. Whenever my heartbeats going crazy suddenly, it will remind me of you, either you okay or not. I can't control that" my heart feel like blossom flower right now. I feel like Mark confess to me because I can see his cheeks slowly turning into light pink.

"Okay—— so that is because you always appear suddenly like that. Do you feel the same even though I only with Jae that time? And it's you the person who Lee songsaenim mean, Umm I mean—He?" I suddenly ask. Excited to hear his answer.

"Are you except me to answer all the question?" I nodded. Eagerly to know the truth.

"Nope, I don't want to answer the first question, and for the second question— Yes, I'm he. I have tell you that I don't realized what I'm doing. It does not make sense, how can I blackmail that teacher, not to close with you" He said with unbelievable tone while he roled his eyes, but to me he right now confess his feeling, what he think about me.

"did you confessing your feeling to me right now?" I retorted. My tears has dry right now.

"Wh—what?" He quickly replies and quickly shakes his head.

"Umm,, because in my opinion, you're confessing your feeling right now Mark Tuan shi " I raised my eyebrows. He suddenly silent his mouth, his forehead knotted, like thinks something important. But he suddenly push me off from him. "Get out from here Park Jinyoung" he said as him get up from the coach and push me out from this room. I struggled but he has more power that mine, so I give up.

He push me outside before shouted. "Get out and don't come again!" I outside, sighs with huff. "You still not answer my question!" My turn to shouted but I get no replied from inside that cause me headed downstairs with low head. "It's really hard for Mark to plead his feeling for me?"

"Maybe he so stubborn to plead his feeling Young, So please be patient with him" Mrs Tuan voices suddenly appear when my footsteps touch the first floor of the house. She kindly smile to me.

"He has kick me out from his room Mrs tuan, but you know what, today is the best day ever because this is first time I can see Mark cheeks slowly turn pink when he talk with me" I excitedly tell to his mom. "I like to see his frustrated face. When I ask him did he have confess his feeling for me, he suddenly kicks me out from his room, not give me any answer" Mrs Tuan just chuckled before she pat my back.

"You have did it Young. You have make my son change so much" I grinned. but still my feeling feels wrong. Why mark not try to change and try to trust human?

"I need to go home right now, so Thank you so much for everything Mrs Tuan" lastly I said while my hand pull her into my embrace. She nodded before replied my hug while whispered

"Please be patient with him Young"

"I hope I can this time" I replied, but only me to hear.

 


#$#$#$#$#$#$

 


"Did you meet Mark honey?" Mom ask when his eyes catch me walk through the living room. She pat sofa beside her, ask me to sit with her. I just follow before take a sit beside her.

"He has regains from his unconscious—"

"It's a good news Young, you should feel happy" Mom cut me. Her voices tone shows she also excitedly when Mark is back from his long sleep. I shakes my head before hug her tightly. "Hey, what wrong? Tell me" She continued with her hand rubs my back softly.

"Nothing mom, It's just mark make me want kill him" I complain while my chin land on mom shoulder. Mom only chuckled, maybe she thoughts It's funny. "What make you think like that? What happen this time?"

"He tell me everything about he always follow me home, or finds me suddenly when he feel his heart pounding like It's gonna explode or when he feel jealous when I close with Jaebum but he still not admitting that he love me or I'm his mate" I pouring everything to mom. " instead he kick me out from his room while tell me not to come again! What the is that!?" I continued with my voice tone rise without me realised. My breath up and down because of him.

"Don't worry, I'm Sure Mark will realised about that honey" I know Mom try to easy my feeling but, still my feeling cannot except that. I'm rather unhappy with him and I feel I'm gonna ignore him and act like Nothing happen between us. He can act like that, so I'm.

"I don't care anymore mom, let him be like he want. I really pissed off right now mom" I replies with my hand let go of mom while get up from the sofa.

"But Young, you can't —"

"I can do whatever I want mom. What I think right now I want to have bubble bath and forget about the stupid Mark who is very hard to admitting his feeling to me" I cut her with smile. I kiss her forehead before I headed upstairs, leaving mom in unbelievable face. Maybe he can't believe how can his only sons, who never pissed off when It's come about Mark, have change??

 

 

#$#$#$#$#$#$

 

 


It's have been a week since last time I talk with Mark, but It's not the last time I meet him because I always meet him in school, but I ignore him. I make him invisible when he bumped with me at sidewalk at school or I will dodge to eat with Bam and Yeom becauseI don't want to meet him.

That evening I rushing p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter