Chapter 4 [Cry again]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry because late of update...huhu.. 

 

The weather that evening show a very firm orange sunlight that hiding behind the clouds but sill shining through the slits of clouds. I thought Jae will still shut up his mmouth and go on with his sour Moody mood and will not asking me why that teacher want to meet me but his voice broken the silent between us on the way to home. 

 

"So why he want to meet you Young??" Jae ask me. I turned to before shove to him that bottle. He looks me with shocked expression. 

"He..he..give..yo..you a pre..present??" His question make me laugh like crazy. What the heck that teacher want give present to me. 

"Nope stupid, he said this thing can help me prevent get attention from vampire" I replied. He raised his eyebrows.  

"Are you kidding me??" I shaking my head and stop walking. 

"What do you think?? I stare at him. Want to know his answer. He sigh before pat my shoulder.

"Up to you Young, want to believe it or not" He said to me before smile and give that bottle to me. "Let's go, I need to get home early" he walk pass me after said that. I stick my eyebrows before something catch my mind. 

 

"Wait up, I want to ask something, It's about Youngjae" I shouted. That make him stop walking and turned his gaze to me. 

"I saw Youngjae today, when I walk passes his class, he talked with someone while holding his hand, It's his boyfriend?" the look on her face changed and he continued his walk when I said that and It's mean my trap is on.  

 

Flashback....

 

"What are you doing here Jinyoung Hyung? Jackson ask me when he saw me sneaked in into his class while my eyes look at something. I jump when he approach me suddenly like that. I look at him while my hand massanging my chest before pull him from that class. 

 

"Who is that, the one that talking with Youngjae right now?" I ask and let go Jackson. He yawned lazily before wiped his hair that sticking at forehead. 'How can this kid look hot eventhought only wipe his hair like that? "I sigh.

 

"Aaaa, that jonghyun hyung, youngjae uncle" i gasped, jaw drooped after he answer that. I stare at him. "It's true Hyung I'm not lying " he try to strengthen his answer, like he can read my expression. 

 

"How can he look so young? You lie to me right??" He hissed before pull me into the class. I startled with his action and try to pull my hand from him but you know, he tighten his hand on me.

"Yaa!! What are doing?" I said self yelling but he ignore me. Our behavior attracted the attention of everyone in the class including Youngjae. 

 

"What happen Hyung,why Jackson hold your hand" Youngjae ask when we approach him with his uncle. His eyes look shocked when he saw Jackson and me. Jackson just grinned before I pull my hand from him and glare to him. 

 

"Nothing Youngjae, It's just this idiot" I groaned while my hand slap Jackson back. It make him whine bit I just sticking my tounge. The laughter from Youngjae 'uncle' distract me from Jackson and turn towards him. Youngjae and Jackson also do the same. I raise my eyebrows, weird with his expression. 

 

"You Two look like love couple quarrel" he said freely. I choked hear the statement. Youngjae and Jackson laugh like crazy before he said this. 

 

"You Two not a couple?" He ask back slowly while look at me and Jackson interchangeablely. I just shaking my head. 

 

"You're wrong, how can this stupid be my couple, I can never imagine it" I replied with annoying face that invite Jackson to kiss me on the cheeks. It caused me to look at him, unbelievable, so I proudly kick him on the leg. He jumped because of sudden pain and pouted while his hand hold his legs. 

 

Youngjae only laughing wother hand cover his face. I ignore Jackson and all Youngjae. 

"Who is this? Your boyfriend? " I ask while my hand show to that guy. Youngjae chuckle with my, maybe stupid question. 

 

"This is my uncle, he work as teacher here, he new here" I just nodded before his uncle shove his hand to me.

 

"Jonghyun" I shake his hand back. 

"Park Jinyoung sir" he nodded before let go of my hand. 

 

"See, I'm not lying to you Hyung, he really Youngjae uncle" Jackson chipped. "You know that .." I cupped Jackson mouth, cut him and pull him out with him struggled like crazy. 

 

"Wh.. what" Youngjae bewildered with me and Jackson acted but I cut him. 

"Nothing Youngjae, got to go and must Bring this stupid with me, Bye" I burst and pull Jackson while his hand wave towards Youngjae and his uncle. I don't care student who look at us right now.

 

End of flashback.....

 

 

 

"Yaa!! Wait for me" I shouted again. Running to him. He glare to me.

"What!!?? I don't know, so you can go and ask him, why did you ask me?" He half yelling but his voice be on the skid. I blink blankly...

 

Okay, Jae really heart broken...

 

"The men I saw with Youngjae is his uncle, new teacher here" I explained. He stop, lock his gaze with me like he really hope that true. "Yes it true, I ask Youngjae and he introduce us" I told him without wait his response. He smiled before hugging me. 

 

"Thank you for telling me Park Jinyoung, You're my Best friend forever" he expresses while tightening his hand. I shrugged before my mind get an idea. "Wait, what you problem if Youngjae have boyfriend or not??" I inflict him. He look hitched before his face red hued. 

 

Okay, my trick on ...heheh 

 

"Okay, do you like..." 

"No!!" He cut me and shaking his head." I don't like him" he continued before walk faster from me with his rosy red covered his face. 

"You cannot lie to me Jae, this is why your mood moody today right??" I said with playful voice, while follow him from the back. I poking his back. He don't answer me, but his face show everything. 

 

                                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

The next day....

 

"Hyung!!!" The high pit voice caused me to turn to that voice. Bam Bam smile face greet me today. Yugyeom beside him only smile and wave towards me. I replied their smile and walk towards them. 

 

"Where you want to go Hyung?? Yugyeom ask me while Bam Bam clingy to me. I just chuckled because he look very cute like this. I just ruffled his hair. 

 

"No where, just want to waste lunch time." I replied. Suddenly Bam Bam look at me with curious face. 

"What happen to you Hyung, I can't smell your blood like usually" he ask me while his nose sniffed me. 

 

"Stop Bam, people look at us" I pinched his nose. He grinned and said sorry. 

"Umm, I cannot smell your blood, It's should smell Sweet" Yugyeom chipped. I grinned when they said that, because It's mean that the perfume Lee sunggi give to me indeed effective.

 

"Nothing happen kid" I ruffle their hair. "Go and eat okay, you need to eat" I shuu them. 

"Want to join us" I shaking my head when Bam Bam ask that. 

"Why??" He give me pleading look. "Let go Hyung~~~' he whined. I sigh and said okay before he and Bam Bam pull me. I said Yes because I want to test whether this perfumes really give effects or not. 

 

I forget about Jaebum right, actually I set him meet up with Youngjae in rooftop to lunch together. I know he will kill me after this, but It's only solution. Heheh

 

I drag my self to cafeteria, and It's true. No vampire look at me except...

 

"Mark Hyung" Bam Bam shouted when he saw mark enter cafeteria. We right now sit at the table behind the window with tray of food filling our table. 

 

"Oh ! How can I forget they friend with Mark" I talk to myself while looked down. I fist my hand and not dare to look at him that right now when he take sit infrant of me. 

 

I know he right now looking at me like he want to swollen me. It's really awkward situation until Bam Bam scold him. 

"Hyung, stop look at him like that" I pull my face up when Bam Bam said that, but accidentally our eyes bumped and I can feel butterfly in my stomach when he glare to me like that. I gulped before turned my gaze towards food and eat, Ignore his sharp insights. 

 

"Why this human sit with us Bam, Yeom? His question make me choked. "You can go and sit other place if you don't like this human, vampire" I bursted, but not looked at him. 

I can see his hand stop moving before he slam his hand on the table. I jumped with his action but I ignore him, continued with eating. I feel weird because Bam Bam and Yugyeom ignore us and continued with eating. 

 

"What the do you want actually, what your attention to get close with Bam Bam and Yugyeom, all human can not be trusted!" He said firmly. Lastly I choose to pull up my face, stare at him with gritted teeth. What the he think I want to do to yeom and bam. 

 

I stand up from my chair. "What your problem actually? let me tell you. It's not only you who have problem with human, I also have problem with vampire. I hate them so much, that you can never think how much It's, but not all of them like that, that why I still can be with them. It's oKay if you don't like me, hate me, but for your information I'm here is not because of you,.bu.. but.. because of them" I bursted while my hand show towards Bam and Yeom. My body is shaking until I don't realize how my eyes can easily soaked with tears because of Mark. 

 

All students in the cafeteria watching us right now, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter