CHAPTER 6 [I'm His Mate]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them not looking at me when we arrived on the rooftop, no one from this Two talking to me. They just looking at the floor without looking at me.

"Did what I need to know written on that floor?" I asks slowly but with firm voice. My back leaning again the walls with hand folded. They just shaking their head. No one dare to looking at me.

"So do i need to ask you one more?!! Tell me right now about everything yeom, bam"
I said, half yelling. Exasperated with both of them.

"Bu—t Mark hyung do—don't want u—us to tell hyung" Yugyeom voice chipped, but slow. I slowly sighs. I can feel my blood slowly boiled, not because of them but because of Mark. I sweep mu face with hand.

"Do my face show I ing care about that? I bursted that caused Bam Bam and Yugyeom jumped a little, maybe startled with my voice. Their face show fear.

"Sorry" i muttered, that caused their face slowly reduce.

"It's not my attention to shouted like that to both of you, it's just I don't know why I become like this" I response back.

I slowly sliding down, with later my hit the cold floor. My face show I really frustrated with Mark right now.

"Can you just tell me? I just really can't hold anymore guys. What do you think when you hear someone going to die and It's because of you. Do you will just stay silent and act like you hear nothing?" I confessed. My face is turning towards them with bitter smile. I sit with my legs curled towards my chest, while hand tightly wrapped around it This kids just don't response nothing, but they just take a sit beside me. Yugyeom on the right while Bam Bam on other side.

"Mark Hyung really hate human" bam bam uttered. He sighs when he stop, like he will broke Mark huge secret to me, before Yugyeom continued.

“He think human is worse than vampire, that why he indignant when you close with us. He will make Sure you bursted into anger and he will make sure you stay away from us"

"Why he must do that? Not all human worst like he think" i defend

"Of course not all of them like that, you're different hyung" He said to me while pat my head. I fell like I'm younger than them when he pat my head like that.

"But Mark Hyung not think like that, for him Human cannot be trusted" Bam Bam continued. I just realised something, Mark is same with me. He hate human as much I hate vampire, but it's just change when i realize that not all like my mother ex husband.

"Can I know why hate human so much, something happen?" Yugyeom exhaled deep breath before his sight turns towards me when i asks that.

"I should not tell you this because Mark Hyung gonna kill me, but I think you should know" Yugyeom pause. Bam Bam on other side only give hum response. I eagerly await what will this boy say.

“Human kills his father, hyung” I blink blankly. Stare at them with unbelievable expression “They kill him because of thing that he don't do”

“What do-- you me--mean?” I guickly asks. my mind suddenly become blank.

“They kill him because he just helps human who injured because other vampire her blood. Mark hyung is also there, in the car, he saw his father help that woman, but human don’t believe his father before they attacked his father in front of him. They beat up his father before he can tell them truth and Mark hyung can’t do anything. He just kids that time hyung"

"Mark, what happen to him, that time?" I eagerly attack yugyeom with another question. Eyes sharply stare towards Yugyeom.

"His condition is also worst because human find him in the car. They also beat him up eventhough he only kids that time. He conditions is in blue black when he saved, but his father died at the scene"

I slammed my hand on the cement floor, feelings of anger began to seep into me. My chest up and down held down the feeling.

"What the they think to beat up kid!" I spit. Hand clenched.

"Hyung, it's past"

"But they should think before do that. What kind of human is that. Thay are worst than anything and they should't be called human!!" Bam bam and Yugyeom pat my back, to make me relax.

I don't know why I get angry like this. It's because they beat up kid or the kid they beat up is Mark and they the reason why Mark hate human.

"So where is Mark right now, I need to talk to him" i demand, but I only hear a sigh from this kids. "Hey, tell me where is Mark?"

Both of them shake their head. "We don't know hyung, he disappear for two weeks already, we just can't find him. He really know how to hide" I bit my lower lips, curious why Mark disappear.

"Why he disappeared?"

"He want to avoid you, he cannot hold himself anymore Hyung"

"What do yo---"

"He cannot hold himself from drink your blood anymore Hyung, the perfume does not work on him" Bam Bam cut me. He locked his eyes with me. I just sit there, my mouth cannot uttered Nothing. It's like my mind control everything.

"Mark cannot hold himself from drink my blood?" I think It's stupid question because Bam bam clearly said that.

"Yes hyung" Yugyeom answer quickly.

"But before this he can withstand, why now?"

"Hyung, there will be time vampire need to feed with blood and the blood must be from their partner or more clearly their mate and if they don't get that blood, they will disspear like dust and it's mean die" my heart stopped beating when the word die shot him. My body slowly shivering. I wait patiently for yugyeom to continued his story.

"For vampire who still not find his mate, it's okay but for those who have find it they must drink their mate blood and Mark have find his mate and he can't drink his mate blood because his mate is human" Yugyeom pause again. He stare at me.

I think my face has run pale color right now because I my mind has function generously and I catches something.

"Do you mean that I''m—"

"Yes, you're his mate, but he don't want to tell you that. That stupid Hyung rather die than drink your blood" Yuyeom cut me.

I don't know what feeling I have right now. Ten seconds ago I blush because I got to know Mark is my mate but now I feel annoyed because he don't believe me.

"So, the die thing you said a while ago in your class is—"

"Yes, if we don't find Mark Hyung faster, he will die Hyung. He need your blood right now" Bam Bam look at me anxiously.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Bam Bam ask when I suddenly silent and I lean my head on the wall with deeply sigh. My heart beat going strong like it gonna rip my chest in time.

"What the he think, avoided me like that" I bursts. Hand cover my face. "He gonna die"

"You don't have to worry Hyung, Mrs Tuan was trying to find him. We will find him soon"

"He really hate me right? He rather die than meet me" I confessed with shaking voice.

"No Hyung, he deosn't hate you,he just confused his feeling, you don't have to worry because Mark Hyung really love you. If he hate you he will not angry if you smile towards Jaebum Hyung or he will not always follow you when you go home" I pull up my face when Bam Bam said that.

"Is that true, even with Jae?" Bam Bam nodded with playful smile.

"Of course Hyung. He aalways follow you whenever you go in this school. And because you're his mate, the perfume never work at him. And one more hyung—"

"What?" I asks. My mind become clear again when we talk about this. I feel relieved because Mark not hate me. I feel excited to know more about him.

"He fall in love with you from the first time he save you, and you love him right hyung?"
My face heating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter