CHAPTER 10 - TOGETHER [COMPLETE]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Short update from me.. and It's the last chapter.. 


At the school...

The sounds of hand clapping caused me to looks up and saw Jaebum walks towards me with youngjae beside him. .I shut the door of locker before walks towards Jaebum.

"Rough night?" He snickering before I knock his head. He wince in pain and flash a glare towards me. Youngjae on other side only stay obedient with smile and his cheeks flush because I think he understand what Jaebum try to say.

"Morning Youngjae, mind if I knock this guy head, and I have did that" I mention with chuckled. Youngjae only laugh before shaking his head. "Maybe he really deserve that Hyung, I think you should do it more"

I break into laugh when Youngjae said that. He leaving Jaebum with jaw dropped and pout. "How can you babe~~" Jaebum swallow his voice. He looks at Youngjae with pleading eyes.

"Just kidding Hyung" Youngjae pecks Jaebum cheeks. The older only turn into toothy white guy after that. "Hyung, we should go, see you soon" Youngjae bid a goodbye before pull Jaebum with him. Jaebum still has the stupid smile and I know what he want. ert friend...

"Morning Bae" I turn back and my eyes meets with Mark and his charming smile when I on my way to the class. He come before wrapped his hand around my waist and our chest touch lightly. How can become so sweet like this. My cheeks flush with red when the scent of the last night roaming on my mind again. This morning when i wake up, Maek is not by my side, but he leaves note that make my heart flutter when I read that.

 

From-your love

Hey, don't run away from me again babe. See you at school. LOVE YOU...

 

He smile towards me before kiss my forehead and pecks my nose. I can feel tension suddenly because I think all students right now throwing us a shocked looks because of our position right now. How can Mark Tuan hug someone at the center of hallway!!

"Mo —morning Mark" I mumbles but my eyes dropped really on his chest. "I thinks you should let go of me"

"Why?" He ask coldly. "You're mine right? So I can do this to you" He claim that and pecks my nose again. He's tighten the grip of his hand on my waist. My heartbeat increases in beat when he mention that MIND word.

"It's —" he pecks my nose again before I can talk.

It's because—" he pecks again

"Mark~" i whine. he pecks again and I'm madly blush right now. All students filling past us and looks in astonishment.

"What? I just pecks your nose" he reply innocence with grin. I puffs my cheeks.

"People looks at us weirdly and I don't likes that" I'm complain with knitted eyesbrows it's not the thing he do is unpleasent, but I'm just embarass.

"It's okay Bae. Just ignore them. I will make sure all student knows you're mine and no one can touch you and can hold you like this" he confessed. His eyes skimming my necks before stop at certain part and It's caused me to blush. He moves his hamd towards the marks under my shirt collar before brush its slowly. Whenever he touch the place, its really give me shivering.

"You're so hot last night, I kinda miss that" My face burst with red color when his statement catch my ear. I think I can't looks at him right now. What the he mention about that. A sweet of amused laugh leaves his and I struggle to muffle my utter of groan embarrassment.

"Woo... new couple right here" some voice invade and its Bam Bam with Yugyeom. They flash silly smile b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter