Chapter 2 [Mark Tuan]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the evening, I have to go home alone because Jae has basketball training. He worried about me going home alone but I said to him it’s okay. Before headed to home I walking around the city without realize that time is passing seven and I have to get home before eight.

 

"Mom gonna kill me if i got home pass eight" I grumble

 

I make decision to take park road that is more near my house, but its bad decision actually.

"Your blood smells so sweet nice" one of the vampire guys at the park said to me when I pass them. I try ignoring them but the situation got hotter when the other one right now is behind me. The other is one stand in front of me with smirk covering his face. That smirk make me remembered about my past. I clenched my fist. I feel like my sweat is all over my face.

 

"" I muttered under breath.

 

"I feel like I want to all of your blood, it smell so sweet" the vampire that stand behind me said. I wanted to scream but my voice is stuck. Their present make my move lock and I can feel my bod right now is shivering like hell and tears pricking on the back of my eyes.

 

"Did it gonna happen again, that thing" I ask myself.

Eyes shutting completely with my mind completely blank. My sight is now blurry with tears soaking my eyes. “Don’t cry Nyoung”

 

The vampire behind me right now is holding my neck and the other ready to my blood. I can feel that guy fangs near my neck. His breath is sound like he really craves my blood. I just shut my eyes and scare filled my veins.

 

Before his fangs stab my neck, my wrist is pulled by very cool hand and before I can see clearly, my face bumped with a broad chest and my lips brush against it. His hand right now is holding my waist. I can hear his calm and warm heartbeat and his breathing against my check. My head is facing his crook of neck.

 

"So calm"

 

I try to pull my face up and see his face but his voice stop me.

"Can you stay still" I shrugged and muttered I'm sorry when he said that. He stay silent after that. I don't dare to face him at all but my hand tugged his shirt. I buried my face against his chest because I like his smell. Sweet lemon peach smell ,but before I realize I am in other place with him.

 

I pulled my hand from him and take a back from his chest. I already miss him actually.

But right now I can see him. He has a bright red hair with the pale skin with the full moon tattoo on his right hand. He also has a very cute nose with a pink plum lips and sharp red eyes and very intense eye.

 

"Fun staring at me?" His voices makes me squeaked. His eyes right now lock with mine, I can feel my cheek heated even though it winter right now.

"I... I’m sorry" it all i can say. Stupid nyoung, you should said thank you..

Before I can say that he disappeared in front of me. I just sigh before heading to home. I hope I can meet that redhead again.

 

When i get home it alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter