CHAPTER 5 - [MAYBE I MISS HIM]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "What are you doing here??" He ask me, word by word. By his tone, i think he cannot believe how I can standing in front of his eyes right now. I gulped before my eyes catch his face and travel through his broad chest and that long leg. He only wearing gray shorts, that exposed his legs with long sleeves black shirt. 

 

"Do you know how to use your ear??" he asked again, sarcastically. I pull up my face and meet with his red eyes that look at me like he can see through me when his sarcastically voice hit me.

 

I drew a very deep breath. "I don't know?? Can you teach me?" I pelting him with stupid answer and smile. He just look at me with ing unbelievable face, how can I ask him back. I just raised my eywbrows, but the sudden footsteps distract me from him. 

 

"Who is it Mark??" The voice ask while the door is open widely from inside and revealed a woman with fair-skinned and have lines at the corners of her eyes, indicating she already in her 40s. She has long hair with black enamelled colour, but she still beautiful. 

 

"Oh my! Park Jinyoung?" She ask while hand push Mark backwards and reach the bucket of flower that I hold. I smile before hand she the flower. 

"Yes i'm Park Jinyoung" I reply with smile. Mark in the back look at me and that women interchangeably. I completely ignore him, because the reason I'm here is because if this woman and not him. 

 

"Your mom has call me and said you will sent this, as usually it beautiful" she said again, eyes looking at the flower with dull of love. I just nodded awkwardly. "Thank you Ms Tuan" she nodded and pull my hand. "Come in, let's talk, I never meet you in person before because I only order it online" Her statement caused me spasm. 

 

"Aaa.. I think It's okay Ms Tuan because I only come to sent this, moreover I need to go and send other order" I slowly declined. Actually I lie because I don't want see Mark annoying face longer. I smile widen as a sign of really appreciate her invitation. 

 

"Just let him go mom, there no reason of you to talking with him" Mark chipped with folded hand. 

 

"His mom" I thought alone, eyes fixed on Mark. 

 

"You shut up Mark, I don't need your advice"

 

I snap to reality when his mom voice one again distract me. "just for a while Jinyoung?" She ask again with pleading voice. Mark in other side only hissed before he disappeared behind the thick door. 

 

I tries to get off my mind about going to see Mark annoying face longer before slowly nodded. The women in her 40s smile widely before pull my hand. I follow him slowly and get into the double storey bungalow. 

 

I spent nearly two hours with Mark mother's without Mark glimpse. I think he was just in his room, do something without getting out of the room and see me. Mark mother's and me talking about everything we can talk like we have known for a long time.

 

"Are you sure It's okay if you go home this late, It's already pass 9" Ms Tuan ask while her hand caressed my hand. I pat her hand to make her easy.

"It's okay, I came with motorcycle, moreover my place not that far, I also have call my mom and tell him I will get home late" I repliedd with smile. 

 

"You don't have to worry mom, he's great to take care of himself" Mark chipped from the back of the door with his hand hold mug, full with chocolate mix. How can he suddenly emerge like that. His eyes fixed on me and then tavel form my face until my foot. What the he look at me like that. 

 

"How about you accompany Jinyoung go home Mark?" Mark choked when his mom give that idea. I also can feel my hand cold when she say that, but I quickly declined it. 

 

"No, It's really okay Ms Tuan. I really don't need any accompany. It's really —— okay" I firmly said. Eyes not look at Mark at all. 

 

"Yes mom, I Sure no one will attack him, with what he wearing right now, I Sure one hundred percent, he safe" He spit, while his leg leaving me with confused. What wrong with my wearing? I only wearing blue casual T-shirt with hoodie at the back, and loose denim. It's that ugly??

 

I groaned but still calm down because mark mom still here, give me bewildered face but then she shaking his head. 

"Are you to know each other, because It's like you have known each other well~~?" She whined. I don't know whether it question or statement but I repeatly shaking my head with flustered face. His mom only laugh with my response while nodded. 

 

"Just forget about Mark, he always like that, but don't worry because you look good, don't take what he said" 

 

"Okay, Ms Tuan, he just jealous towards me~~" I kidding with small laughter escape from me. Ms Tuan giggles before hug me and ask me to go hone before it more late. I hugging her back before waved while walking towards my motorcycle. 

 

"Be careful youngie" she shouted, hand waved to me. I slowly nodded before my bike crossing the road. 

 

 

 

                           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

It's have been a week since the last time I meet Mark in house. After that day, I not meet him, eventhough at school. Where is him actually. I really want to asked Bam Bam or Yugyeom about this but It's going to be stupid. Why me Park Jinyoung, want know what happen to him. It's crazy!!

 

"Park Jinyoung shii!!" 

 

I turned back when my ear is hit by the voice that I really want to avoid but this teacher have really help me, so I just can't avoid him. He walked really fast towards me with a plastic bag is tightly wrapped around his right hand. 

 

I stood right there, waiting for him but the eye of other student that pass through the highway of school look me weirdly. I glare to them that caused them to rushing and avoid their gaze to me. 

 

"This going to be rumor" I mumbled and sigh. 

 

"It's bad to meet me??" The teacher ask when he arrived in front of me. Its maybe because the sigh. I really don't know, but his voice really showed he really offended. This is not usually him. 

 

"Nope sir, It's just I really don't know why you want to meet me at hallway of school,  place where all student walk and don't you think It's going to to be weird rumor because I can feel you want to give that plastic beg to me in front of them?" I babbling, but he only laugh with my answer. 

 

"This is not funny sir, I really2x serious about this" I firmly said with folded hand. Face show serious expression. He stop laughing and smile to me. 

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, but I It's true because I really want to give this to you" he said while hand give me that plastic bag. I just look at him and the plastic bag interchangeably. what the he want to give me that. 

 

"What are you waiting for, take this" he shoved to me. 

 

When I don't show any reaction, he take my hand and put the plastic bag before pat my head and elapse from his spot. He leaving me in confusion. But when I step into reality back, I try to chase him and my hand catch his arm. 

 

"Wait Sir!" 

 

He turned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter