CHAPTER 9 [ CLAIM THING??]

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The.orange light that bursted through my window cause me to pull my blanket across my face, because my eye hard to keep up with the suddenly light. I feel my head hurt like I have been hit with something ,but something catch mind. "Mark?? Last night???"

"I love you"

"I love you, so don't love other person and always love me. Sorry because it's take me long time to realIze it"

"I want to claim you tonight because I want all to know that you're MINE"

"What happen to you last night Park jinyoung!?" I shouted. Mind try to recall everything and the memory about Mark kiss me run through my head. His soft lips, wet tongue— i can still feel it.

"That stupid kiss me— but wait—what happen after my he tell me about the claim??" I keep asking, like I'm talking with someone else, but the small paper with rough writing on it catch my side. It was tucked under a light sleeper, beside my bed. I take it before the message I read.

To my mate..
I never think someone can passed out because of kiss, you're so cute Jinyoung. See you at school Love and before I forget, your talk in sleep is so cute and I kiss you to stop your talk.. You're my mate right??♥♥

Mark Tuan....


I'm blushing so hard right now and It's because of Mark. how.can the cold like ice, Mark Tuan can turn like that last night? And he kiss me because I talk in my sleep? What — Wait! ,so It's mean he — sleep with me last night?"
Okay I think my face is brighter that tomato right now and It's because of Mark Tuan! But I should feel happy because he can accept me right?

 


Because of my mind keep coming up with Mark, I was late for school and It's really bad day because the first quarter that morning is Lee songsaenim.

"Okay, why you la—" that teacher stop asks instead, he step toward me and he rest his hand on my head and lowered his face when my face greet him. It's strange because he suddenly approaches me like that. The other student on that class stare at us, maybe they feel weird because of this teacher behaviour.

"Songsaenim?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You scent smell like Mark Tuan, Park Jinyoung shi" he suddenly whispers , cause my cheeks heat in pure embrassement. I stand there without moving, with gripping my own hand, before he let go of my head and and smirk.

"Don't late again, Park Jinyoung shi, or I will deduct your mark" He said and ask me to go to my table. I still with hotted cheeks when I pass through my classmates before I settled on my chair.

"Smell like Mark?? It's mean Bam and Yeom other vampire can also smell my scent?" My Thought scattered when Jae pat my shoulder.

"What the teacher said to you?" He whisper, but I only say nothing toward Jae before shift my sight to the teacher in front.

 

#$#$#$#$#$#$


Yelling from Bam Bam, calling my name at lunch time cause me choked my bread before I slowly turning try toward him. But when he only a few feets from me, he stop. His stare at me like he gonna eat me alive, but instead of eat me, he mouth curved a stupid grin before he launched himself onto me, hold me tightly.

"Congratulations hyung!!" He shouted that invite all eyes on us with hand still on me.

"Wait Bam, what with congratulation thing?" I ask while push him softly from me.

"Of course I should said congratulation because Mark hyung has claim you!" He said excitedly that caused me choked again and this time it's hard. "Hyung are you okay?"

I shake my head while hold my chest."he's not claim me Bam" i finally said. He raised his eyebrows.

"But, his scene is all over of you"

"But he not claim me yet"

"Yet? So it mean he will claim you soon?" He show me his cute pout.

This kid will make me crazy and this is Mark fault. I'm exhausted from answering his question. Before I can answer his question, Mark from nowhere revealed himself behind me while his hand grip my shoulder.

"Yes Bam— soon" he suddenly said with smile. "Right Youngie?" His sight suddenly change towards me. I gulped and and instead of let go of his hand from my shoulder, I just let him go this time and not giving him any answer. The other student who walking passing us keep talking among themselves and I know after this the news about me and Mark will spread all over the school.

"It's right Jinyoung Hyung?" Bam Bam chipped and make me back to reality. When I ignore his question, he ask again, but right now with different question and this time it really hit Mark. "Why It take you so long to accept Jinyoung hyung?" I grin when that question escaped from Bam Bam mouth. It really hit Mark in the center.

""You don't deserve to ask the reason from me" Mark said after a couple of minute while his hand let go of my shoulder. It leave me a pinch of hit because lose of sudden touch. Bam Bam show his angry face when Mark's answer not make him relieved.

"It's not the answer I want Mark Hyung, I just want to know the reason!" Bam Bam said again, right now with folded hand. Mark still with his doesn't want to answer face.

"Just forget it Bam, you know he will not gonna answer that, so just let him be" Mark flinch with my answer and he look at me like he can smell something in my tone. " let just go back to class before bell ringing" I pull Bam Bam leaving Mark alone at the hallway.

But on our way, Bam Bam keep asking me how Mark scent is all over me. This time he show me all of his cute aegyo, but still it's can't hook me to tell him everything about what happen last night.

"I hate you Hyung!"

That the last phrase Bam Bam said to me before we split to each class. He said that with long pout scratch on his lips. He only hanging me with his cute pout while his his legs stomped hard on the floor, show that he really pissed off with me right now. He also said that I'm same with Mark because I can't answer his simple question.

"It's men also has period?" I ask my self before shake my head and lifting my legs towards my class.

 


When I arrive at my class, all eyes on me or more precisely all vampire eyes on mea and I know what is the reason. I just passing them and ignore their same until Jae voice rise.

"What happen actually? You have something you don't tell me right??" Jae suddenly ask when I settle on my chair. He look me with his round eyes while tap his finger slowly on table, like he really patient to hear my answer.

"Wha —what?" I said, try to observed Jae, whether he will ask me more. He close his eyes before look at me back and It's make me gulped because his eyes right now show he really serious.

"What do you expect me to do to make you answer my question Young?"

This time i shake my head and look at him. "So tell me why all this vampire look at you like they look at Mark Tuan, so what happen?"

I sigh before change my sight towards window beside me. i gulped before look at him back. "you come with me go home this evening, I will tell you everything, can you?" I utter. He sigh before nodded slowly.

"Okay Young" he replied with slowly sighs. When I look at him this time, I can know the reason why he sighs so much.

"Sorry if you can go back home with Youngjae today" I expressed while show my guilty face. I just can't tell him everything right here. He let out slight laugh before pat my head with simple pink tinted on his cheeks. Maybe he embarrass because I can read his mind.

"It's Nothing Young because you also important to me and I think It's have been a long time since last we go home together" I smile before excitedly nod. It's because I agreed with him. It's have been a long time since we go home together. It's been a long time since I can talk with Jae face to face like this.

"Good, so let go home together and you can tell me everything"


#$#$#$#$#$#$


"What the is that?" You should't faint at the time like that Young!" Jae shout while his hand was put on my shoulder. His face show reaction that I don't imagine.

"Whose side are you actually?" I ask with scoff escaping from my lips. "It's not my fault, it's just I just can't handle my heart when he stay close me like that and how can I'm not faint if he suddenly said the claim thing—" I snap with hand pull of his hand from my shoulder.

"Both of you have problem, with Mark who suddenly said he can accept you and you who suddnly can't handle your heart when he stay close at you" Jae suddenly said that with his eyes look at me. He said that with really confident voice. I get up from bed before pull Jae and push him towards door.

"Just go back to Youngjae!, having you here only make me want to punch you!" I yell while hand try to push him. But what happen is Jae really know how to stop me from push him.

"Sorry Young" he utter while hand hold my head with smile. " you said you want opinion right? So I give it" He said that with really soft voice and innocent smile. It's make me want to kiss him, but Youngjae will not like that.

I let out loud sigh before stop push him. I return back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter