Chapter 13

The Vampire and Six Half-vampires

The two of us turned to the door to see ALL of them watching us.

My eyes widened and I blinked several time before processing what was happening.

“How long have you guys been there?” I asked. It was so embarrassing! Even eomeonim and abeonimwere there!

“Long enough to watch the whole movie.”Hyunsoo said.

I blushed. “Why didn’t you just call our attention?! Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing!” I fanned myself.

“You guys were too busy that we didn’t want to interrupt.”Moonsoo said.

“Too bad, the part we’ve been waiting for didn’t happen.”Eomeonim teased.

“Eomma!”Myungsoo blushed.

“Next time, at least don’t leave the door widely opened.”Abeonim said.

The two of us turned into dark shade of crimson.

“C’mon, and let’s eat dinner!”

 

Everyone was heartily eating dinner, of course with L just sitting with us, when the great choding decided to ask a question “So you two, what is really your relationship?” with a hint of teasing in his voice. I know he, Sungjong, and Sunggyu already know.

“Yeah, what are you two? You keep saying you’re friends, but after what we saw earlier that’s clearly confusing.”Dongwoo added.

“Do you know that I love you?”Woohyun mimicked me which made everyone laugh.

“Your friends don’t know???”Eomeonim interrogated L who just scratched the back of his head.

“Well…” We locked eyes and blushed. “She’s my girlfriend now.” He finished.

Everyone started to ask us questions, well except the three who already know.

“Since when?!”Raim gaped.

“Since our ‘silent treatment’ day.” I said.

“Oh that…yeah, I remember. That’s why the next day you two were back to being all mushy.”Gayoung said.

“That explains why Seolyeon suddenly wants to hangout and celebrate!”Yohanexclaimed which made me blush.

“I just thought it’s a good time since Hyunsoo and Raim got together as well.”

Sungjong nodded. “She’s right. Plus, we haven’t hangout all together. And L-hyung made the right choice to bring us here because it’s been a while since we last saw his family.”

 

Everyone continued to chat about random stuff such as abeonim’s work, eomeonim’s whereabouts, Moonsoo’s love life, our school issues, etc. I was intently listening to Woohyun’s story when I heard a low groan beside me. I turned to the person whose head is lowered and fists clenched.

I lifted up his chin. “Myungsoo…”

He looked up but his eyes were tightly closed. “I-I’m so-sorry…” He was sweating cold sweat.

“He needs your blood right now!”Sunggyu suddenly said which turned everyone’s attention to me and Myungsoo.

He shook his head violently and opened his red eyes. “I c-can m-manage.”

“Don’t be stubborn, or else you’ll lose control again!”Sungyeol told him.

“We’re here in your family’s house and our friends are here. You don’t want anyone to get hurt, right?” Hoya convinced him.

“I can’t believe I’m actually witnessing this side of hyung!”Moonsoo said.

“I’ll take care of him.” I guided Myungsoo up.

“Seol, I think you need to spend the night here, since you lose consciousness for a long time when he drinks from you.I think eomeonim and abeonim don’t mind.”Sunggyu said.

“Of course, she can stay.”Eomeonim and abeonim exclaimed.

“But—“

“No buts, Shin Seolyeon. Don’t worry, we’ll inform your parents.”Gayoung said.

 

I hesitantly nodded before guiding Myungsoo to his room.

“Myung…I know you hate this, but it’s for the better. What if you’re really thirsty and lose control without me around?” We sat on the edge of his bed.

“I s-survived…m-my f-first…v-vampire months…w-without your b-blood…”

“That’s because you haven’t had a taste of her blood.” A voice said. We looked at the door and saw Sunggyu standing by it. “Ever since you got to drink from her for the first time, your body will just crave more of her blood, so stop being hard-headed.”

“You know when you’re thirsty. So if you feel like drinking, just tell her. It’s better than losing control which could result to killing innocent humans.” He added before leaving.

I caressed his face. “He’s right. Even if we’re in school, just tell me. You can make up an excuse that I’m not feeling well.” I tied my hair up and tapped the same spot on my neck.

“I’m really…s-sorry…” He said before I felt his fangs sunk into my neck and lose consciousness.

 

A/N: How are you guys finding the story so far? It's lame, isn't it? I'm sorry huhuhu...anyway, who are IGOT7 here? Especially Mark-biased? =D <3