[M] I wish

3 AM THOUGHTS

" shooting stars."

"Make a wish anyway." Her brother furrowed his eyebrows at her, his hand reaching out to slap her on the head. "Shooting stars are for desperate people.", came her reply.

"And you're frustratingly desperate." 

 

Silence came over them both and in her mind the only thing that could be heard was her own voice.

 

"I wish she will treat him nicely. Every single thing that he does, I hope she cherishes it because he seems to be the perfect person to be with. Yes, he may be very possessive and controlling. Very hard to handle as well, but I hope she sees that he has intentions behind his actions. 

 

I wish she will be able to hug him when he has breathing problems, tell him that he's just stressed but he'll be alright. 

I wish that she'll see that as much as he acts strong he's a softie inside who'll melt at the littlest things.

I wish she sees that he's a little to the sensitive side and treat him better than I treated him. 

I wish she doesn't act like me, I wish she is gentle with him and treats him like a child. 

I wish she tells him her problems more than I did and make him feel that he is the most important guy in the world. 

I wish she wasn't as problematic as I was. 

The only thing I wish for is for her to be as loving as she can for a guy like him is hard to find, because what he wants I cannot give it to him. " 

 

"A shooting star can grant only one wish. You could have just kept it simple and say that all you want is for him to be happy."