Chapter 46

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

Say cheese to Dean, my one true love :P

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS :)

 

Reya POV

 

Having Kris and Tao has really helped me from thinking about that guy. Whatever I do, I always end up in the rooftop in the usual time we meet. I know he comes there too, but leaves seeing me. I needn’t look behind to notice him. His scent is enough for me to recognise him. At times he stays behind me, leaning on the wall. Although I want to pull him closer, I couldn’t, not after what happened. Dad doesn’t know about it yet. If he does, I will have to leave the place.

Yesterday, they were there with me on the rooftop. Jaejoong joined us after Kris called him. It was the first time I saw him smile in the week. I felt like all the problems have disappeared with his one smile. We ended up playing monopoly. Who knew Tao always carried that game wherever he goes?! During the game I couldn’t help but admire look at Jaejoong. Just like Tao and Kris, he too has a cold exterior at work but acts like a total dork at home.

It’s over a week since I confronted him. I forgave him but I’m still hurt. I’ve started to talk to the rest, besides simply greeting. Either Tao or Kris is always there when I am with the others in the rooftop so it’s been easy for me. His behaviour that day confirmed that he has feelings for me, may be deeper that what I feel for him. After listening to Min, I realised that he was attracted to me for a very long time. But I’m not sure for how long they will last. Hell, I won’t last in Korea for long! It’s therefore useless harbouring these feelings. But the stronger I resist, the more I want him. Lately, it’s getting uncontrollable. Darn my life!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

 I only get to pick her up from work these days. So I make sure to take her around Seoul after work. I’m happy that she has started to talk to me, but I’m still frightened to talk about omma. That one week without holding her close drove me mad. But I didn’t attempt to touch her yet. I can’t risk it. I’m satisfied that she has started to behave like usual with me. Omma has been forcing me to take Jessica out so much that I ended up snapping at her. She has not been talking to me lately. I believe appa has done the needful. Now I just need to confess.

Today was those days where she’s with her friends before us at the restaurant. What shocked me is that Kris was lying on her lap! Don’t these three actually care about what the others think? Why am I even thinking about it? They don’t belong to this planet! I walked quickly towards them and I heard Tao spill out the words that I never expected to hear

“That’s it I’m calling your parents. Didn’t aunty tell that she’ll get you two married soon?”

“WHAT?!” I yelled. Fear ran through my spine.

Kris sat up straight immediately, his forehead hit in the process. Tao jumped to check his forehead, beating Reya. I made her face me at the same time

“Reya-ah, what nonsense is he telling? That’s lies right? Right? Tell me!”  My eyes started to get glossy. I couldn’t compose myself. I started to shake.

“Hyung, I was just joking.” Tao tried convincing me. But I wasn’t satisfied.

Changmin and Yunho tried to get her from my hold. My one look stopped them.

She finally spoke what I was waiting to hear “He was just joking oppa.”

Relief spread through my body but I held her tighter. It’s too late. I’m breaking down. She seemed to sense my struggle. Immediately holding my hand, she turned to Kris

“I’ll take him out. Be back to eat.” He nodded and she pulled me out.

Once we reached the secluded area behind the restaurant, she reached her hand to my face and wiped a tear that was about to fall. God, I missed her touch. I calmed down instantly closing my eyes and sighing blissfully.

“Oppa, Tao always does that. Don’t take it seriously.” She held my face making me look at her the whole time.

“Promise?” I know that sounds childish, but I couldn’t help it. That one joke broke down all the walls I built these years to not show my weaker side.

“Promise.” She smiled. I held my hands on hers securely keeping them on my face.

“Please don’t just get upset for such things ok? Poker faced CEO will be called a cry baby.”

Leaning on the wall I pulled her closer, hugging her waist. There was a soothing silence. Her hand caressing my cheek comforted me. Her smile gave me warmth that I never felt for a long time. I was at peace.

“Reya-ah, I’m so sorry about my mother. If I had known, I wouldn’t have-”

“You wouldn’t have met me, hung out with me?” She raised a brow. Is she teasing me?

I really wouldn’t have met her. Then, I wouldn’t have fallen for her. Kris would have her for himself. I would have missed the best thing happened to my life. I gulped hard. Ruffling my hair, she later smiled and fixed my partly lose tie.

“How can you survive wearing these everyday oppa? I hate ties!”

“You forgave me?” She smiled nodding. Her hands still on my shoulders. I kissed her forehead. Surprisingly, she didn’t tense. I pulled her to lean on my chest.

“I’ll never hide anything from you ever again Reya.”

I laced my fingers in her hair, sighing in bliss. I missed her hands around my neck. I missed listening to her rapid heartbeat. I missed this closure.

She received a text, disturbing our moment. A playful smirked formed in the corner of her lips.

“Remember when I told you we’ll annoy Jessica together?” I nodded. “How about we do it now? That’ll cheer you up right?” I agreed to her idea and we went back in.

“Where were you two alone?” Jessica was clearly annoyed

“Are you married to him?” Reya asked, shocking Jessica. “So why must I answer you?” Squeezing my hand, Reya went to her seat. Why didn’t she just drag me with her? Would have ticked her off more! Don’t expect too much Jaejoong, she just forgave you.

“That’s my girl.” Kris ruffled her hair and hi-fived her. So did Tao and Changmin.

Kris was about to kiss her head, meeting at my glare me he stopped. Atta boy, stop with holding her close. Kissing her is my job! Jessica slumped down on the chair. Knowing that she expects me to sit beside her, I sat next to Tao instead. Well, I have to annoy her too right? *evil grin*

“What are you two up to Hyung?” Junsu asked

“Pissing Jessica off”

Tao pinched Reya’s cheek. “Owieeeeeeeeeee. Kris Tao’s pinching.” The elder smacked Tao’s head thanks to his long hands.

“Who are you dating? Tao or Kris?” I drank some water to avoid scolding this woman.

 “Dean Winchester.” I nearly spat my water. What the fudge? She was dating in America?! Are they serious? I have to split them up!

“I see why you’re sarcastic. Is he your ideal type?” Yoochun raised his brows in amusement. This er knows him? She nodded. “Hyung, you’re so not her type.” He whispered to me, I kicked him under the table.

The food came. Jessica shut up, but not for long.

“Oppa, it’s been a long time since you’ve sung to me.”

I used sing to her when she was lonely. Especially when she lost her parents. She wasn’t looking at me, but at Reya judgingly. Does she know about my feelings towards Reya? I tensed.

“Reya, do you sing?”

“Yep, but she’s more a dancer.” Kris beat her. Yunho’s face brightened.

“These two are awesome rappers. Tao can dance, Kris is a so-so.” Reya added sipping her water

“That’s because my teacher is useless.”

“Yah! If it wasn’t me, you would have trampled every girl’s foot whenever you danced and brought disgrace to the whole Wu family. You ungrateful palm tree!” She squeezed his right ear. Tao clapped in glee watching the elder suffer.

“What style do you dance Ray? Can you freestyle?” Yunho asked eagerly. Too eagerly.

“Whatever style you want me to dance, I’ll dance. Not much of a freestyler though.”

“What nonsense!” Tao cut her out. “The moment she steps onto the dance floor, we are on pins. Every man has eyes on her. She’s that awesome.” Every man? I’ll hunt those jerks down!

“Really? We should have a dance off soon.” Yunho proposed. Stop this talk now!

"Hyung, you've got competition" Yoochun's grin faded to my death glare

"Yunho hyung obviously likes Reya more now" Junsu commented. 

"You wince in pain, I won't call you a man" I threatened him while pinching his thigh as hard as possible.

“Bring it on oppa. I won’t go easy on you though.” Huh!? Stop attracting Yunho too Reya!

“You can never beat my oppa. He’ll teach you how to dance.” Jessica challenged

Reya stuck her tongue out to her annoying the older girl even more.   

 

 

My updated to-do list:

  1. Find who Dean Winchester is. Kill that er if possible
  2. 1. Confess to her as soon as possible this week. MAN UP KIM JAEJOONG!
  3. 2. Advice Kris to find a girl soon. Tao too.
  4. Not let Yunho get too attached with my Reya
  5. Tie Jessica up and push her down a cliff 

 

 


A/N: Supernatural Season 11 is back!!!! So my Dean feels are back!! Not that they've disappeared before.......

Jensen Ross Ackles is like the only guy I think is more handsome than Jae, the rest of TVXQ and Kris.

Realise why I had his picture for this chapter now???? He's Jaejoong's competition :P

I'm pretty darn sure you loved Jae's to-do list... Do comment on what your favourite was

TO MY NEW SUBBIES, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO MY OTHER SUBBIES, THANKS FOR HANGING ON :)

All my readers

Do comment, vote and subscribe please :D

24 Oct 2015