Chapter 28

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Reya POV

 

That’s the limit. I have to get my thoughts and this so called feelings straight. For the last 24 years I perfectly knew what I felt, and now I feel that my feelings are going haywire. How on earth can one guy whom I know for around 3 months affect me so much? Make me feel things what I have never have felt? I mean, I thought you like a person once you’ve known him, his likes and you people know the rest right? Coz I’m new at this bull! Bottom line, this is on Kim freaking Jaejoong. I want to strangle that mother of mine for making me meet this pretty face. I shouldn’t have gotten close to him. How could I have not? He was so idiotic at times, easily predictable. But I forgot that I’m a freaking unpredictable atomic bomb. I clearly am attracted to a guy who is 100 times prettier than me. So much for not dating someone’s who’s not prettier than you! And now I’m getting confused with the way Kris behaves with me too. My freaking best friend! His normal behaviour and I tense at times. Darn you Kim Jaejoong and your mesmerizing voice, your perfect face, your mind blowing kisses! Darn you for disturbing my normal life where I was mentally dating my love Dean Winchester. You don’t look half manly as him! You’re not even sarcastic! You’re too good for me!!!!!!!

“I HATE YOU! WHY WEREN’T YOU BORN A GIRL??!!” I yelled, letting my frustration out.

I came home early and I’m at the rooftop. No one was there. So no problem

“Wow! Never thought you were the screaming type Ray” Scratch the previous thought. Shim Changmin is here!

“Believe me. I ain’t that type. Your friggin hyung is the cause.” He stood quiet, later sitting beside me.

 “Wipe that smirk off your face before I pour my frustration on you. Trust me, you’ll suffer”

“Darn gal. You’re a tough chick. Can’t you handle your love life?” This guy sounded full on diva.

“Screw you Min. I never had a love life.”

“Then about time you started.” I looked forward

“Chunnie oppa, you too?” He sat next to me. Now I’m in the middle of the two.

“Why is he confusing me? I just came to work! I call him gay for Christ’s sake!”

Changmin wrapped his arm around me, I leaned on his shoulder.

“Darling, first you have to stop being close to guys. Don’t hug them, hold them, lean on their shoulder.” I frowned at Yoochun’s advice.

“Hyung, she’s just being friendly. There’s nothing wrong with that” Changmin reasoned

 “Not everyone thinks like that. Do you know what people talk about you? Especially about you and Kris?”

“Got used to it.” I answered and later sighed. “Why didn’t I get the job in China? Why can’t Jaejoong just get on with Jessica? Why had he to tell me that there’s nothing between Jessica when it’s obvious that he’ll end up with her? I’m trying to get over the darn crush and he keeps coming to me whenever I think I’m over him!”

“You have a crush on him?” Yoochun asked, shocked at my disclosure.

“Had!” I corrected. “I’m getting over him. And that’s final.” I stood up determined and walked forward.

“You sure?” Changmin asked. I faced them

“Well, I’ll focus on Kris. No thanks to this sudden madness, I tense when Kris is around too. I don’t mind falling for him. Everyone already thinks we are a couple. I’ll just make that lie a truth.” I answered.

“Wait, you like Kris too?” Changmin asked. Both were now shocked.

“May be. I mean I’ve always liked him. It’s just whenever I’m with Kris too, I get these feels.”

Both frowned.

“What?” I snapped

“Love doesn’t work like that honey” Yoochun said

“Look who’s talking?” I mocked. “Can you tell me how long your longest relationship lasted oppa?” He glared at me. 

“You tell me for how long you’re trying to get over hyung?” I gulped. He smirked.

“The reason why I change girls is because they aren’t the one for me. Think carefully Reya. This is your life. Don’t make the wrong decision.” He stood up to leave.

“And I trust you won’t.” And he winked and left.

“I won’t get involved with a man who is to be engaged with another woman. I hate that!” I answered sternly.

“That’s right. I hate that too.” Changmin stated. I nodded in agreement.

“Well then. No Jaejoong. No Kris. What about me?” Changmin asked coming close to me

“You’ve got to be joking!”

“Nope. I’m ready to try it with you. Only if you’re ready..” He smirked seductively

“Oppa, I won’t just mess with someone’s feelings just because I want to get over some pretty face. That’s not fair. I’m not that type of girl. I have a conscience.”

“Then what are you doing with Kris?” He asked

“He signed up for this! If he didn’t get closer to me in Uni I won’t be in this mess!”

 

Changmin POV

 

She paused. Then looked at me,

“But you’re a good choice too. You know for my life partner..” Now she smirked at me. She was clearly joking. But it was so inviting.

I see why Jaejoong hyung is crazy protective of her. Doesn’t she realise what she does to a man?

 “Really? Wanna go for a date?” I played on.

“God! Were you serious?”

May be….

Nah! I don’t see her that way…

Not yet… *evil laugh*

“I will be once you’ve sorted out your feelings. But I’m pretty sure I have no place in your heart.” I said the truth.

“I don’t know who’s in my heart. This is all new to me.” She sighed. First love? No wonder!!!!

Now she’s pouting like a lost kitty.

“You know it, but haven’t realised it yet. But hey, no matter what, your partner in crime is always there for you!” I had to cheer her up and I pinched those chubby cheeks.

“Thanks Min. You’re the only person in the five who understands me.” I ruffled her hair

“Ice cream?” Her face lit up.

“I never say no to food. Let’s go!”

And I dragged her to the ice cream parlour.

 


A/N: And I'm done with today's chapter!!!!

Hello to my new subscribers!!!!!! 

13 Sept 2015