Chapter 33

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!!!!! Why am I writing this always? LOL

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Deciding on meeting Ray for breakfast, I headed downstairs. Nearing the door, I saw Changmin and Junsu staring at her door. What the hell is happening there? Seeing me, Junsu immediately turned and jogged towards me.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? You don’t meet Ray in the morning. Why suddenly?”

“Why can’t I meet her? Let me go Junsu!”

This guy was blocking my path. What is wrong with him?

“Kris! I’ll kill you now. It hurts!” I heard Reya scold him.

“What’s happening there? Move Junsu!” I yelled at him.

“Come on Ray, it’ll hurt for only for the first time!”  I stopped on my tracks. What did he just say now? First time?

I pushed Junsu and rushed to the door.

“Kris, if I can’t walk, it’s on you!” What are they doing there?  

I was about to bang on the door when I saw Tao.

“Hyung, what are you-”

“Open the door now!” I yelled.

“Kris, it hurts!”

“Now what are they doing?” Tao mumbled and was about to type the code when Changmin interrupted

"You sure you want to?" What the hell! "I mean you know they might be-"

"Are you crazy Changmin? How can you think that?" I yelled at him. I turned Tao again

"Open the darn door now Tao!"  

He seemed to be frozen after listening to Changmin.

"Hwang ZiTao! Open the goddarn door!" I shook him hard. 

Nodding he turned to the door. She scolded Kris again. "That's it! I'm killing ge if he has hurt her."

"You're not the only one. Now type the code Tao! Faster!" I nearly pushed the guy to the wall.

Gulping hard he pressed the keys and opened the door

“GE WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU- !”

“You’re helping her do a split.” Tao’s high pitched voice coming back to normal.

“What kind of dancer can’t do a split? Now do it!” Kris commanded her.

“It hurts you jackass!” She yelled at him, nearly reaching the ground.

One little push and she did it.

“SCREW YOU WU YI FAN! I didn’t dance for a long time!”

“You’ll thank me later honey. Now no one can beat you during dance battles.” Dance battles? She dances in public?

Changmin nudged me, waking me from the shock. He was simply helping her do a split. Just a split. Thank god!

I rushed to her. “Kris this is too much. You should not force her!” I yelled at him.

“We were playing truth or dare. And I chose dare. He dared me to do a split, something that I dread to do. I couldn’t.”

“That was the punishment.” Kris reasoned. Isn't he sorry for her? I thought he cared for her!

“You punished her to do something she couldn’t. You’re crazy!” Tao yelled at him. I would have hit the guy if she weren’t holding me.

“I made him stand upside down a couple of turns before. So he made me do this. Don’t blame him.” What is wrong with her? Supporting him?!

“Both of you are crazy! No wonder you two are not in relationships! Can anyone handle you?” Tao ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“You do” These two answered in unison, both grinning like idiots. Tao’s glare immediately made them stop their actions.

“I pity whoever ends up with you two.”

“I pity that idiot too.” She mumbled and stood up holding on to me. Idiot?

“So that was why I heard Kris shriek in fright..” Junsu mumbled. Reya was still holding onto me.

“I didn’t shriek! Men don’t shriek.” Kris reasoned crossing his arms in front of his chest..

And the debate started. Soon Changmin and Tao joined. The two of us were enjoying the four argue on “Do men shriek in fright or not”

“You ate?” She asked. I shook my head sideways slightly pouting.

“Wanna sneak away from them?” HELL FREAKING YES!

 

At the same time….

Author POV

 

“Why didn’t you tell this to me before? He may be the CEO, he can suspend you! But he cannot take you from the project! I appointed you!” Mrs. Kim yelled in frustration.

“I found out that the Chinese requested me to be out of the project.” Mr Song informed her.

“What?! No wonder Jaejoong did it! Do not worry, I’m make sure you’re on the project. I need you to keep an eye on those Chinese.”

Mr. Song, happy with the response, left.

“What are you up to Yeobo? Don’t spoil our son’s reputation because of your needs.” Mr. Kim warned her in his smooth, yet menacing tone.

“Me?! Spoil his?! All I do is to make his reputation better! Mr. Song is Jessica’s mother’s only brother! I can’t place him in our bad side! This is for Jaejoong’s future.” She reasoned.

“What if Jessica won’t be part of his future! Let the boy decide his life for god’s sake!”

“We let him decide so long. This is his decision. He has always looked up to her-”

“But has he loved her?” The husband cut her off. “Admiration and love are two different things. Don’t confuse both.”

“Jessica is his future. There’s no change in that. He knows this too. I know my son.”

Later crossing her arms, “I’m simply following your mother’s footsteps”

“Yeah, giving her son in marriage with the wrong woman” He mumbled.

“Sorry, what were you saying?”

“Just self-pitying.”

“What?!”

“Woman. Listen to me. Don’t bother about the company any more. You hardly attend any board meetings. If you had, you would have known that they were provided the evidence by an employee. Since you don’t, please refrain from interfering with the boy’s decision. He did the right thing. Let it be.”

“But”

“No buts. And don’t you dare decide his future. Just guide him. He’s old enough to make decisions. This is my last warning.” And he left.

 

The older woman was in deep thought. Even though she knows, deep down that her husband is right, her pride and want to control her only son’s life ignored it. She has made up her mind that Jessica is her daughter-in-law, and would not stop at nothing to make that a reality.

She clearly did not want to speak with the Chinese directly regarding the matter. It isn’t appropriate as she is simply a board member.

A sly smirk formed and she immediately dialled the one number that she saved for such emergencies.

 


A/N: Updated!!!!!

Got a new Upvoter!! Me happy :D

Thank you Tanoo3593. Hopefully I won't disappoint you.

Guess what? I presented my final year project at our Uni's exhibition and won first runner up!!!!! Me happy!!!!!!

Over and Out

21 Sept 2015