Chapter 42

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: 51 Subscribers!!!!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!!!!!!!!!!! Font in brown are spoken in English

 

Yoochun POV

 

Hyung was really excited to spend his evening with Reya. He’s making it really obvious that he’s madly in love with her. This is the first time I have seen him this serious about a girl, unfortunately he is entangled in the marriage mess too. I’ve told him several times to clear it out with his mother but he seems to be afraid of leaving her with her friends. No matter how close Kris holds Reya, I can see that they are platonic. But these idiots, who have not lived abroad see it the other way. I usually go for a jog in the evening as I’m not a morning person. Coming into the building, I saw Kris. Well his back profile. I walked faster to talk to the guy since Reya might be with Jae hyung. That’s when I heard him say

Don’t worry bǎobèi. Leave Jaejoong hyung and come to me. I’ll take care of you like I always do.Come to me? Is he confessing? He’s developed feelings? Not good!

“Kris, whatcha doing at this time man?” I asked stopping their confession conversation.

He turned revealing a tear stained Reya. Why was she crying? She immediately hid behind the taller man. Where is hyung?

“Oh hyung, we’re about to leave. Talk to you later. I’m taking Ray with me.”

Before I could utter anything, he smiled at me at took the girl out. She didn’t even look at me, but tugged Kris’s sleeve like her life depended on it.

 

Without going to my apartment I rushed into that idiot’s worrying what had happened.

“Hyung, why is Reya-” I saw him searching for something.

The whole place was a mess. This usually happens when he’s angry.

“Aish! Where’s the goddarn car key?” He yelled in frustration. Turning to me

“Yah! Yoochun, give me your keys now!”

“Hyung, why are you-”

“Give it to me dammit! I need to set everything right before I lose her for real” Her? Reya?

He brushed past me to the door. He’s angry and is about to do something stupid without thinking. I yanked him back making him sit on the couch.

“Sit!” He stood up. “Kim Jaejoong sit and breathe before you do something stupid!” I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him to sit again.

“Your glare will not work with me hyung. Now tell me what happened. Why did Kris take Ray away?”

His gaze changed “S-she left?” Hitting his head on the couch he rested his arm on his forehead.

“Hyung, what happened?” I pulled a chair and sat in front of him. He didn’t reply.

Sitting straight. “Chun, I’m going to omma and telling her about Reya. Why didn’t we confront omma before Chun? Why didn’t I do it before?” Running his hands on his hair he looked at me, nearly tearing. “I made her cry Chun, she cried and went to Kris.”

“Hyung, Reya found out?” He nodded. I gulped. “So she went because,”

“Because I couldn’t man up and stop my mother’s stupid act of using her to get Mr. Song back into the company.” Sighing he continued “Min’s right. I’m a mama’s boy.”

“So stop whining and confront her now before I start supporting Kris to take Reya away from you. Or even worse, before I start pursuing her.” Changmin startled us and threw his keys to hyung.

Catching them, he rushed to the door.

“He’s finally doing it hyung. Finally fighting for her. Thank god.” Changmin came closer to me.

“He better hurry. I think Kris has started to have feelings for her.” I shocked the maknae.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“Appa where is omma?” I dashed into his study after searching for her at home.

“Well, hello to you to my son.”

Sitting in front of him I sighed. “Appa, omma has to stop trying to decide for me. I’m sick of it.”

“Well, well, well, my son has finally starting to act like a man.” I couldn’t help but glare at him. Wasn’t I acting manly before? I lead his company! Leading towards me he continued “That cute girl is the reason, isn’t she?”

The mention of her made my heart flutter in happiness but was immediately replaced by the sadness of watching her cry.

“Jaejoong-ah, did something happen?” He sat beside me.

We have always been like friends. I usually tell everything to him. Unlike omma, he’s understanding, just like Reya. He’s the best person I can let my frustrations and feelings to.

“Omma met with Reya that day, and she” I was so angry with myself that I couldn’t continue without cursing myself.

“She wanted that girl to convince young Mr. Wu to get Mr. Song to get back in the company.” My head immediately shot up. He laughed.

“What’s so funny about that appa?” I raised my voice. Is my love life funny for him?

“Calm down son. You should have seen how annoyed your mother was. That girl had seen though her and told it to her bluntly that she has no intention of involving in her friend’s business.”

“Typical Reya.” I smiled.

“So, did she ask you about it?” I nodded.

Rubbing my face with my hands, I told him everything. He was silently listening. I couldn’t think. Hopefully, he’ll help me get my act straight.

“She likes you.” I stared at him. My heart started racing. “If not, she wouldn’t have teared. She must be hurt that you didn’t stand up for her when you knew it beforehand.”

“She likes me?”

“Are you this slow son?” I pouted. First Min, then Reya, how he calls me that too?

“Appa, she is different, very capable of genuinely confusing a person. I can’t seem to crack her.” He smiled at me. Just talking about her lifted my spirits up. I smiled “She’s the one for me appa. I can’t lose her. So please tell omma to mind her own business. About the marriage-”

“Don’t worry about the marriage. Just make her fall in love with you. I’ll do the rest.” He gently held my shoulder. “And one more thing, you have less than a month to make a move. You mother will shut until then.”

I was confused. “Jessica brought pictures of your shopping date.”

“What?! She spied on us!” I stood up

“Calm down son, she’s just obsessed to marry you thanks to your mother’s stupid assurance.” I tensed. “Don’t worry son. If Reya tells that she loves you back, I’ll take care of the rest. Don’t worry about Jessica.”

I know about Jessica’s obsessiveness. She will not let anyone get something she doesn’t.

“Appa, what if she tries to harm Reya.”

“Now I have to hit you. Don’t you know about that girl? She saw through your mother. I’m sure she’ll slap Jessica if she goes overboard.” Leaning on his arm chair, he sneered “No wonder Reya is still around Kris. You are useless.”

“APPA! Stop talking about him. I hate it when everyone tells that! She’s MINE” I yelled in anger, breathing really hard, totally annoyed with the mention of his name.

“She likes you son. She’ll fall in love with you soon, just make that happen sooner.”

 


 

I was waiting at her doorstep, dreading that she’ll disappear from me before I’ve told her what I feel. Sitting on the floor I waited for her.

“What are you doing here?” Her stern voice sent shivers to my spine.

I stood up “Ray, I’m sorry. I-”

“Please stop talking. Don’t make me leave the place.” She looked at me. She’s disappointed in me. I see it in her eyes. Not wanting to hurt her anymore

“Ok Reya. I get it. Talk to me once you’re ready.” I walked to the stairs.

“Good night oppa.” I turned to look at her.

“Good night Reya”

Looking back at me she closed the door.

Just give her some space Jaejoong. She’ll come to you.

Staring at her closed door I uttered the word I am dying to tell her

“Saranghae”

Turning to the stairs, I climbed to my room.

 


A/N: What are you guys thinking will happen now?

14 Oct 2015