Chapter 10

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Here I am sitting on the couch thinking how on earth I ended up doing something I have never done in my 29 years. Guilt hitting my heart really hard. I simply couldn’t let her to think that I was gay. And I couldn’t stop kissing her once I started. I didn’t realise what I was really about to do until she asked me what I was doing to her.

“Why are you shirtless and is that Ray’s blouse on the floor?” Someone snapped my thoughts. “Answer me hyung!!” And I raised my head to see a really angry Junsu. Then it hit me, THE ELEVATOR CAMERAS!!! You are an idiot Jaejoong!

“About that…. Y-you know I have never did this b-before… I mean it just happened.. I  h-had a sudden urge, y-you know”

“Hyung, stop beating around the brush and tell me! Did you take advantage of her?”

“WHAT! NO! HOW WOULD I? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JUNSU????”

He seemed a bit relieved, but my loose mouth didn’t let his relief last long

“I didn’t know what I was doing Su. I just couldn’t stop it! *ruffles hair in frustration* You have no idea how hard it was for me to leave her and drag myself here! *Sigh* What’s wrong with me?”

He seemed to be thinking about what I said.

“Thank god I didn’t have protection, if not I would have not easily let go of her.” And bam! Dropped the bomb. My freaking mouth!

 “Hyung! What the hell!!!” Ouch, my ears!! “So if you had protection, you would have gone all the way?”

“That thought did cross my mind”

Junsu intensely glared. I gulped

“May be?”

“OH MY GOD!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!” he smacked my head and sat beside me.

“I’m not leaving until she wakes up and leaves the place. And you are not going any closer to the room!”

“But-”

“No buts! And it’s final!!” Ok he’s scary. Better listen to him. I deserve this any way. But my head hurts!!!!

 

Reya POV

 

I woke up with a slight headache. As my senses woke up, I gradually realised that I wasn’t in my room. Hearing sounds of pots being moved, I dragged myself to the source of the sound to be greeted by a shirtless Jaejoong. My eyes!! That’s one hot side profile. I’m blessed!!

“Care to put on a shirt Mr. Kim?”

He turned. Nice abs! What am I thinking? Get a grip Reya!!!! I started to stare at his body tattoos. Not good!

“Are you that comfortable to parade shirtless in front of a girl? What are you, gay? Last time I checked, such people are super comfortable with girls” Good save girl! Thank god he didn’t realise my intense stare.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Oh my God this is déjà vu!!

“Well I couldn’t go to my room all thanks to someone who was sleeping in my bedroom! And FYI, I am not GAY!!!”  And I stormed past her to my room to get myself a shirt.

Returning from the room, Junsu was there right next to her, giving her blouse.

“Did I do anything stupid?” She asked. Junsu glared at me.

“If I did anything, I’m sorry. I usually have a high alcohol tolerance.” No, I’m sorry Ray

“You don’t remember anything? Junsu asked.

“Just leaving the club with him, being dragged to the elevator and the being pushed onto something soft. I guess it’s the bed.”

What!? It’s the first make out that I initiated and the girl doesn’t remember. *pout*

“I’m pretty sure about one thing.”

I couldn’t help but ask nervously, “What?”

“I’m killing that intelligent idiot for making that freaking so called cocktail!” Come on! Remember the fun part!! “I guess I’ll head off then”

“No wait!” I stopped her “I made some hangover soup. I will help with your headache”

I gave it, she thanked and took a first sip. I was waiting anxiously for her reaction.

“It’s really nice. Thanks again.”

 


It was Monday. The Vice President of the Chinese architecture firm we will hopefully sign an agreement with arrived. He didn’t want us to arrive at the airport to him, so we waited for him at our office. He is smart, tall, and gives a very intimidating aura. At the entrance, Junsu introduced himself and the others. He sounded really intimidating, living to his reputation of being the strictest VPs in China. Finally he came towards me,

“Kim Jaejoong, our CEO” Junsu introduced. I’m pretty sure he frowned hearing my name. The hell?! Shrugging the thought, I smiled,

“Hwang ZiTao. Please take good care of me” putting his hand forward

“Likewise” and I shook his extended hand.

Wait, ZiTao? As in Reya’s Tao?? Is it possible? He sounds the same too.

“Do you happen to know Reya?” The two of us asked in unison.

“It is indeed you! I finally meet the man who helped my precious meimei! Thank you Hyung!!” He beamed in happiness and he hugged me.  Hyung? Everyone was shocked beyond words. What a personality change!

 

Tao POV

 

He’s the Kim Jaejoong who helped her! I was waiting to meet the guy who gained Ray’s trust in such a short period of time. She does not easily let her guard down. I had to thank him. Embarrassment hit me once I realised my doing. So much for professionalism! Way to go Tao!

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t be. She does have that impact on people to worry and care about her” he said smiling. Dreamily, I must add.

 

He cares for her?

Not good

NOT GOOD AT ALL!

 

 


A/N: Kim Jaejoong, is something isn't he??

Hope you enjoyed the crappy chapter that i wrote

And a HUGE HELLO to the new subscribers! And for my others subscribers too!!!!

I stumbled across this picture on the web someday. I really wish this was true!! 

Changmin and Jaejoong

My top two favourites together!!!!

credits go the the awesome owner of this image!

Over and out

28/08/2015